• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Explorer's Privateering Regime: OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
now quick question, how did you make pictures stand off to the side but get the text to just text wrap around it on here
Oh its not that difficult. Replace the parenthesis with square brackets
(imagefloat=right)IMAGE(/imagefloat) for it to go to the right. All text will just curve around it.

The Mechanist The Mechanist I have a small request. Is there any chance that you can use smaller-sized images for your content? I'm on very slow internet so just loading the main character page is taking me forever.

In character page*

The Mechanist The Mechanist I have a small request. Is there any chance that you can use smaller-sized images for your content? I'm on very slow internet so just loading the main character page is taking me forever.
Because I took the images myself in a video game and am unsure how to change the size .-.

I’m having mass effect 1 flashbacks...and I love it

Because I took the images myself in a video game and am unsure how to change the size .-.
No Man's Sky eh? I want to try and get back into that game. I've had it since release and stopped playing it after a while XD But you can attach the image to the post and there is an option for thumbnail or full. You can choose thumbnail, but it'll be fairly tiny.

To resize it you can also use Paint, Gimp, or Photoshop and resize the ratio of it overall to something smaller and less large of a file.

1536941685673.png
upload the image (attach files) Then click thumbnail instead of full image

Attachments

• accurate interpretation of my life.jpg
    accurate interpretation of my life.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 1
No Man's Sky eh? I want to try and get back into that game. I've had it since release and stopped playing it after a while XD But you can attach the image to the post and there is an option for thumbnail or full. You can choose thumbnail, but it'll be fairly tiny.

To resize it you can also use Paint, Gimp, or Photoshop and resize the ratio of it overall to something smaller and less large of a file.
im talking to alt actually, hes telling me how to do it through code, just when I type in the code the code itself is visible, how do I make it to where it actually does the thing?
and you should get back into it, theres an event going on

ok so I went ahead and just put em in a spoiler tag, does that help you?

ok so I went ahead and just put em in a spoiler tag, does that help you?
I don't know since the images are cached rn. Last I loaded a spoiler with images it didn't change the load time. The spoiler just puts it out of view, but the content is still there and has to be loaded. XD

I don't know since the images are cached rn. Last I loaded a spoiler with images it didn't change the load time. The spoiler just puts it out of view, but the content is still there and has to be loaded. XD
Crap, ok, so I’ll go with the thumbnail option then

Oh my god XD
I know of someone who made the same mistake, but they corrected it before they posted it anywhere for this RP. XD Also question, could Star Lady approach them or is she just gonna be picked out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back