Chitchat The Exploration of Memories

The Explorer

Philippians 4:13
A little over a month ago I was released from months of help in a mental hospital, a string of events that led me, Coleton Ritmanich to lose my memories. Now I need names and ideas to trigger my own past memories. Not sure what happened, my memory is still kind of hazy. I'm okay now, my body seems to have muscle memory of everything I need to survive, so I've been doing my best to recover my mind and soul. Apparently, I kept on a path before that destroyed my memories. Even typing this now is like my hands just moving on their own.

Anyway, just venting I guess.

In other news, I remembered a name just a short time ago. AllMightFanGirl AllMightFanGirl

Don't know why, but I apparently am afraid of girls. Of which I am deeply regretting something regarding this person. Memories flash inside my mind telling me to rectify the situation somehow. So whoever you are, I am deeply sorry for pushing you away subconsciously. At least that is what words come out, but I don't know why I should be apologizing. Let the past me stay dead, maybe we'll be friends one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back