The Experiment (ft. Harley & Graveel)

SirBlazeALot

Seven Thousand Club
Scenario 

Graveel invites Harley over to hang out. Little does she know, she's playing the role of a guinea pig in an experiment Harley's conducting

Time

Some time last semester

Graveel's house

@Corgi

Harley had big plans today. Today wouldn't just be a typical prank, or at least, typical for Harley. You know. The whole, "Ha ha you're a boy/girl now and also I touched your crotch ha ha wanna make out with me?" No, today, Harley was prankin' for science. Today's prank was not just a prank bro. It was a god damn experiment.

You see, Graveel had revealed while she and female Harley went shopping for heels and got some crazy good deals that only girls gave her the special feels (not sorry). A couple days later, Harley had a thought. If Graveel was a dude, would that mean that mean that male Graveel would be into dudes? There was only one way to find out.

So he called her up and asked if he could come hang out. Nothing out of the ordinary, they were friends, right? The Scientist himself arrived at Graveel's door and rang the doorbell, ready to do some epic research. 

Graveel was more than thrilled to hear that Harley wanted to hang out. Other than Edric and that one time with Aidan, she had never really hung out with guys, so she was ecstatic when he asked to hang out. Of course, she said yes, immediately inviting him to her house. She wasn't sure if it was a sleepover, or not, but she prepared for both. She had set up everything she needed including a food buffet, bean bags, a huge T.V for them to watch cute movies on, and a whole bunch of fun activities for them to do in the living room!

When the doorbell rang, Graveel bolted out of her room and yelled, "I got it!!" down the hall as she sprinted to the door, already in her PJs, stopping at the door, fixing her hair, and swung open the door. "Harley!" She said, pulling the boy into a tight hug. This was probably the first time someone had ever seen her without her heels and dress. Edric hadn't even seen her without them and she was with him a lot.

Graveel pulled away from the hug and made room for him. "Come on in! Are you hungry or thirsty? I have lots of food and drinks over there!" She mentioned, pointing to the table with tons of healthy snacks and bubbly water. "We'll be in the living room since my parents don't like guests on the right side of the house." Graveel grabbed his hand and led him to the well-decorated living room where everything looks like a million bucks. She set took him to the set of movies she laid out and asked, "Which one would you like to see?" All of the movies were assortments of either horror or romance, the two genres that Graveel loved the most. She figured that since Harley was a bit of a prankster, she'd play a prank on him, herself! She switched all of the horror CDs and put them in the romance movies cases, excited to see his reaction to her amateur prank.

@SirBlazeALot

HUGS! Harley's 6th favorite method of physical contact! Don't ask about the top 5. "VEEL!" Harley returned the girl's hug tightly, for he was determined to win "Best Hugger" this year, and also, male Harley loves to hug hoes. He was surprised Graveel's parents even allowed her to have a boy over. His parents were always so weird about that. Probably because they'd caught him in the act once, twice, or thrice and didn't want a little Mara running around the house. And Harley obliged by their "No same sex you are atm allowed" rule because he knew it gave them the sensation of control. And that was enough for them. He could change sexes on the fly anyway.

Nonetheless, Graveel's parents didn't seem to mind. "I'm hungry and thirsty!" Harley answered cheerfully while simultaneously thinking AND HORNY! But he had to keep his eyes on the prize, er, experiment. Research. Yadda yadda. He grabbed a handful of popcorn before going over to check out Harley's DVDs. Chewing on a mouthful, he looked over each title, and then pointed to one in particular. "Oh hell yeah, The Conjuring!? Let's watch that one, man! CON-JUR-ING! CON-JUR-ING!" Perfect. Horror movies were Harley's favorite because they involved a lot of cuddling. And that would put him in the perfect position to feel all up on Graveel and give her a dick. 

"I'm hungry and thirsty!" Graveel giggled, once again motioning to the table full of food and watching him grab the popcorn. She turned back to the row of movies and let him choose, suddenly happy about her decision to change the CDs around.   "Oh hell yeah, The Conjuring!? Let's watch that one, man! CON-JUR-ING! CON-JUR-ING!" She tried her hardest not to snicker as she picked up "The Conjuring" case and put the others away, popping in what was actually in the case, "The Notebook", into the CD player and sat down next to him, munching on some popcorn as she played the movie.

Graveel then realized that she had forgotten a gift she wanted to give Harley to apologize for her prank she played, so she whispered, "I'll be right back~" and got up, scampering away. A few minutes after Graveel entered her room, someone came to the living room, seemingly grumpy, "Who the hell are you?" He inquired, folding his arms over his chest as he glared at Harley. Gavin had already thought of the possibilities, seeing that the boy looked like someone Graveel would hang out with, so he settled on that he was her friend. "Actually, don't answer that." He said, shutting him up and pinching the bridge of his nose and sighing. "Just... Try not to make too much noise." He instructed, turning on his heels and walking away.

Graveel slipped into the living room after Gavin left and peered down the hall, wincing at the boy slamming his door. "Sorry about him!" She said, giggling as "The Notebook" played on the TV. "Also, sorry for tricking you! Buuuuuut, to make it up, I got you a present!" She said, holding out a small box wrapped in manly wrapping paper as she sat down, giving it to him and exclaiming, "Open it, open it!" the anticipation of his reaction to her gift killing her.

@SirBlazeALot

Harley plopped down on the couch and waited for the movie to start. He was swinging his legs casually, but you could practically see the little horns growing on his head as he thought about how he was going to assault Graveel. "Hey what the f--" he began, finally noticing that the movie they were watching was some girly romance movie that he didn't have the proper set of genitals to enjoy! Before he could finish his expletive, he heard a voice behind him. Harley turned to see Gavin, and was about to defiantly respond with, "Tell your sister not to scream too loud when I fuck her in the ass then!" but the boy left too quickly and aside from that, that really is more of something you keep to yourself. Still, the white haired boy promised himself he'd beat Gavin's ass if he had to.

Plus Graveel was back and he had to keep being cute. "You're a crafty little fox, Graveel! That was a good one!" A respectable prank indeed, but his would be better, because he was prankin' for science. "Aww, shucks Veel! You didn't have to get me anything~!" Yes she did, of course she did. Harley bashfully accepted the present but eagerly unwrapped it. He revealed a bottle of Calvin Klein cologne, Obsession to be exact, totally not 1 of the 4 colognes Blaze is aware of only because he got a sample pack for Christmas last year. Harley gasped, "Whooooa... no way!" He looked up at Graveel with sparkling eyes and a big smile. "Graveel, you're the best~!" Harley opened his arms and went into for a hug, realizing that now was his chance. He made his huge into more of a tackle hug and yelped as the two fell over. A wandering hand slid between Graveel's legs and squeezed until, POOF! Graveel had a dick. Harley sat up and gasped dramatically. "OH MY GOD! G-GRAVEEL, I-I'M SO SORRY!"

"You're a crafty little fox, Graveel! That was a good one!" She giggled, shrugging, "It was nothing~ Plus, you could soooooo do better." She complimented, smiling wide as he gushed at her getting him a gift.  "Aww, shucks Veel! You didn't have to get me anything~!" Graveel laughed and stated,"Of course, I did! Now open it!" She yelled, way too excited for her own good. She didn't know Harley well enough to know what he liked, but it was either cologne or a whoopie cushion and she went with the cologne. Plus, she thought it smelled nice and why not make your soon-to-be best friend smell extra nice?

"Whooooa... no way!" Graveel clapped her hands together, grinning, "Do you like it?! I thought it'd smell great on you!" She cheered, bubbling with enthusiasm. "Graveel, you're the best~!" Her eyes widened at his statement as she squealed, "Awwww~!!!! You're too sw-" As she was tackled by the hug, she started laughing until she felt a hand slip between her legs.

Graveel yelped as she pulled away from the hug, eyes widened as she felt suddenly... not herself.  "OH MY GOD! G-GRAVEEL, I-I'M SO SORRY!" She giggled slightly, not realizing what happened still. "Don't wo-" As she started to speak, she noticed her voice was much deeper. "Woah...." She then looked down and noticed that her chest felt lighter but her privates felt heavier. As she slowly came to the realization that she was with the boy that had the power to change genders, her eyes light up like a Christmas light. "Oh... My... God..." Her- no, His eyes slowly locked with Harley's as he squealed, "This is so cool! I totally forgot your chi was the ability to change genders!" He stood up and looked at his PJs then felt his head, noticing his hair was shorter. "Woah... Do I look like Gavin?!"

"What about me?" Graveel heard a growl behind him as he whipped around to see his brother, who took one look at Graveel and his chin dropped to the floor. "What the fuck did you do?!" He yelled at Graveel, not even noticing Harley's existence. "I'm a guy!" Graveel exclaimed, way too happy about the fact. Gavin's mouth opened, so many questions floating around his head such as "How?!" or "Why?!" or "What the fuck?!" but he said none of them. All he said was, "Fix it and keep you god-damned voice DOWN." before stomping off.

As Gavin barged off, Graveel giggled, turning to Harley. "Let's go do something!" He said, running over to him and pulling him off the ground. Suddenly, an idea struck him, "Maybe we could go to an all-boys bar! I've always wanted to see what those were like!" He yelled, once again, way too happy. Because Graveel always looked on the bright side of the world, he always found the good in situations that many others would think of as bad. It was pretty obvious that he was already finding the good in it, but he realized he didn't have any clothes to wear. He started snickering before he let out a scream, running down the hall and stopping in his room, which was right next to Gavin's. 

As Gavin stomped out, Graveel snuck in, grabbing some clothes that he thought were stylish. Meanwhile, Gavin was like a bull going after a red blanket. Mad. "What. The. Fuck is wrong with you?!" He yelled at Harvey, thinking it was him who screamed since he hadn't wrapped his head around the fact that his sister was a boy now. "You come into my house and I warn you to keep it down. Then you were loud again so I warned you again. Now you're screaming?! If you weren't my sis-" He was suddenly cut off by the fact that Harvey wasn't the one who screamed and pinched the bridge of his nose again. "You weren't the one screaming were you?" He asked, looking up at Harley and apologizing. "Ugh... I am so sorry. Fuck, I'm an idiot." He grumbled, turning around, his face pink from embarrassment.

"I don't know how you put up with her. I sure as hell can't." He said, looking around and seeing that Graveel wasn't in the room. "Where did sh-" Gavin was jsut having realization after realization, a bit too late to see that Graveel and ran off to his room since he was all dressed and ready to go in pants and a button up shirt. "Alright! let's go, boys!" He said, grabbing Gavin and Harley's hands. "Wh-what?! Hell no! I'm not going with you! And stay out of my room!!" Gavin yelled, pulling away. "Oh yes, you are! And come on~! Stop being such a party-pooper!" He whined, grabbing his hand again and letting Harley drive his car as he shoved Gavin into the back seat. "This is practically kidnapping!" Graveel scoffed, "Except for the fact that you're my brother!" They argued back and forth as Harley chose where they were going to go.

@SirBlazeALot

Two weird things. First, most people don't forget Harley's Chi ability, given that at any moment he may essentially be two different people. That was good, because Harley hated when people preferred one of his forms over the other. He wanted everyone to love them both. Second weird thing, Graveel seemed oddly happy about her transformation. Having been able to do it his entire life, Harley took his ability to experience life as both sexes for granted.

Graveel did look extremely similar to her douchebag brother, but before Harley could tell her that, said douchebag brother appeared. Harley glared at the boy until he left and then agreed to go to the club. "Uh-uh, okay sure!" Harley was way too young to legally get into any clubs but lets just say his silver tongue got him a few connections to get into a lot of places. Oh and also his ass. Most of Harley's shock however stemmed from the fact that Graveel hadn't even asked to be changed back, but moreso from the fact that she chose to go to a gay bar. You would think a lesbian who just got changed into a dude would go look for every straight chick they knew they wouldn't have a chance with. This was completely baffling.

Harley sat crossed legged with his hand in his chin, trying to figure out what the hell was going on here. His thought process was interrupted by Gavin. Harley responded to the boy's yelling and realization by giving him two middle fingers when he turned around. "I don't put up with her, I like her," he responded bitterly. "You should too, asshole, she's your sister!"

More like brother at the moment. Harley cheerfully followed the boys out to Graveel's car and accepted the keys despite not having a license. While the twins argued, he entered the address of a gay bar into his phone. As he started the car and began driving, he asked, "So who's ready to get some dick tonight?" It was time to test the waters.

Graveel was practically jumping in his seat as Harley parked the car. He quickly fumbled out of the car and drug out Gavin, grabbing Harley's hand as they approached the gay-bar. "H-Hey, I d-don't think we should do this..." Gavin said, his face burning a bright red as he stopped in his tracks. Graveel, confused, looked over at his brother in confusion, "Why not?" He asked. Gavin opened his mouth to spit out a lie, but someone at the front of the building yelled, "Gavin!!" And came barreling toward them.

It was a very attractive male. Messy brown hair, bright green eyes, rather tall and muscular, but not large. "Hey! Long time n-" He stopped in front of the three, confusion riddling his face, almost as much at Graveel. "Woah.... I didn't know you had a twin, Gavin!" The man said, mixing the two up and mistaking Graveel for Gavin. "Is he ga-" Gavin practically screamed, "Shut up!!" And took Graveel by the hand. "Let's go, guys!" He said, being stopped by the male with concerned, yet excited look. "Hey, hey, no need to rush! Come on, Gavin, stay for awhile! I'm sure everyone will be excited to see you. While you're at it," He added on, turning Gavin around and taking them to the front of the building, walking past the many people in line to get in, "what are their names?" 

Graveel jumped at the opportunity to talk to the attractive boy, not realizing how attractive he actually found him. "I'm Graveel and this is Harley!" He introduced, smiling like an idiot. "Ah! Beautiful names for such gorgeous faces. I'm Dean." He said, winking at Harley and walking through the doors. Graveel nor Gavin didn't know how to feel at this moment. Graveel was having so many conflicting emotions. She was battling being upset and being extremely happy. She was upset that Gavin didn't tell her he had such a cute friend, and happy because this bar was AWESOME!! Gavin, on the other hand, was highly embarrassed, practically being thrown out of the closet by Dean, but also really excited to be back where he can actually be himself.

"Welcome back, bud~" He said to Gavin, patting his back, quickly leaving them at the entrance and reappearing on the stage they had, "Hey, everyone! Guess who's back?" He said, smiling widely, the crowd giving him all the attention he wanted, "Who?!" They yelled, "Gavin!" Without having to even say last names, almost half the bar knew who it was. They all whooped and directed their attention at Gavin and drug him into the crowd. 

Graveel stared at where Gavin was with a surprised expression. "Uhm.... Is it just me or do these people know him...?" She asked Harley, looking over at him before shrugging it off and squeezing his hand, "So, what should we do?! I've never been to a bar, never mind and all boy's boy!" She exclaimed, stating the obvious.

@SirBlazeALot

Harley smirked at Dean lecherously and followed him inside. Graveel was completely clueless to... well, everything. Harley had already put two and two together. It was fairly obvious that he'd been here before, because half the club knew him. It didn't take a genius to figure that out. But that wasn't his concern, so he didn't bring it up. His primary concern was determining how successful his experiment had been. He'd been too involved with nonverbally flirting with Dean that he wasn't sure if he caught a spark in Graveel's eye or not. "Dance of course!" He replied, already grooving a little bit to the music playing. He bumped his hip against Graveel and asked, "See anyone you like~?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back