• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

F
Created at
Index progress
Complete

Before continuing on, please look at the Introduction thread to get the gist of the RP. Also, be sure to read the Rules, and then go to the Character Registration thread to sign up for the RP using the provided Character Registration Sheet, or if you're BB Code savvy, you can do so with your own Sheet. Don't post in the RP thread until either myself or one of my mods ( Lumina Lumina , @Nona, @Roman and @Tobi Naefaerne) have accepted your character, if you do the post will be deleted. Once your character is accept, you can post in the RP thread. Have fun!

Fukushima Akira

オーダーののサンクタム & RPN's Resident Suit Gang Leader

THE EUPHORIAN HIGHSCHOOL FOR EMPOWEREDS
590123-main_school_building.png

Welcome to The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds! This is a Fantasy Roleplay about your character(s)' high school life. In this RP, there will be adventures, death, drama, life, love, hate, relationships and breakups. Just your standard Highschool drama, but with a twist. In this school, everyone in attendance has some type of power, be it enhancements to literally Gods and Goddesses. The Euphorian Highschool for the Powered is the A rank school for
supernatural activity. Can your character make it through the school years? Or will they fall prey to homework and evil/good? You decide!

Before you are able to post in this RP, you must read the rules of the Roleplay, which can be found in the Rules thread.

If it peaks your interest, head over to the Lore thread to read the lore on the most popular and respected races.

Last edited:
...♅Akira looked at the girl as she latched onto him and sighed. He spoke♅...

“ Damn it.. ”

----------------

@Metaphysics

Rham entered the school grounds, observing everything before letting out a deep sigh. "So this is what my life is to be..."

Aion walked into the school grounds, looking around. Her clock was held tightly in her hands. Tucking a stray lock of hair behind her ear she checked out the school. So this was it eh?

was she the only goddess? No, there was no way. She knew Violetta was here, she just didn't know where. So there must be other gods and goddesses. She was a...newer goddess, so she didn't really expect any other gods to know of her.

So begins Aion's highschool life.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Suzano is with Lumina in the cafe (@Nonalaka)*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler walks in GameStop. He got bored of all the games he currently had.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler walks in GameStop. He got bored of all the games he currently had.
*Sena is currently buying a game called CoD Ghost*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Sena is currently buying a game called CoD Ghost*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler is about to fish out a game, when he sees Sena. "Hey Sena! I haven't seen you in a while!" He says. "What's up?"

Tyler is about to fish out a game, when he sees Sena. "Hey Sena! I haven't seen you in a while!" He says. "What's up?"
*Sena then looks at Tyler*

''oh, hey tyler. just buyin a game''

Lumina said:
Aion looks up, seeing someone had said hello to her.
"Oh, hello."

She gave a small smile, her hand instinctively tightening on her clock.

@lostsoul
i didn't know people would be here so early..." he says his eyes glowing a little

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Sena then looks at Tyler*
''oh, hey tyler. just buyin a game''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler takes a look. "Good pick, but I didn't know you liked video games... I would of asked you to play me sometime." He said.

Tyler takes a look. "Good pick, but I didn't know you liked video games... I would of asked you to play me sometime." He said.
''well...since i dont see any demons that are invading this world that i need to kill, i dont have anything to do really''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well...since i dont see any demons that are invading this world that i need to kill, i dont have anything to do really''

[/QUOTE]
Tyler blushed a little. "I guess you do a lot more work than me, I always sort of slack off..." He said, rubbing the back of his head.

Tyler blushed a little. "I guess you do a lot more work than me, I always sort of slack off..." He said, rubbing the back of his head.
''well...i have to work like that since i was a huntress...at the time. now im just a highschool student''

*Sena said as she smiled a bit*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well...i have to work like that since i was a huntress...at the time. now im just a highschool student''
*Sena said as she smiled a bit*

[/QUOTE]
Tyler smiled. "Man... Your amazing, I don't know how I could ever be as good as you..." He wimpered.

Tyler smiled. "Man... Your amazing, I don't know how I could ever be as good as you..." He wimpered.
''haha...you'll find a way. everyone does eventually''

looking at the portal devon runs out " FINALLY I CAN LEAVE" he yells almost out the portal to the other world

Aeos floated in through the school gates phasing through a couple people as he floated along while no one saw him. He was hoping some one would see him as fox ears and a fox tail appearig on him. the tail wagging around and his ears kinda hung low as he floated along

@xoloveox

Last edited by a moderator:
Daniel reaver]Aeos floated in through the school gates phasing through a couple people as he floated along while no one saw him hoping some one would see him [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13930-xoloveox/ said:
@xoloveox[/URL]
Kat crashed against someone, looking up and down at the person. "Sorry."

Daniel reaver]Aeos watched the girl as she phased through him before he grabed her to keep her up "it's ok" he said his ears peeking up and hiw tail wagging a little more [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13930-xoloveox/ said:
@xoloveox[/URL]
She looked at the boy next to her. "Oh. Hi." She said with a small sigh. "You are?"

Aeos tilted his head curiously at her wondering what she meant before he looked down at him self thinking she was saying that about him being transparent and a spirit then shyly looking away from her "h-hi" he said quietly

@xoloveox

Users who are viewing this thread

Back