• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Eternal Night of Count Bernhard

Gaius Danius Griinia

Apparently Infamous
Hey there
Its DaniGriin with a new Fantasy RP
This was originally a D&D plotline I was making for Amino but I've decided to adapt it here
If anyone wants to Co-Gm with me, that would be great

The plot is that the lands of Count Walter Bernhard are cloaked in an unending nighttime. The people of his county live in fear, crops cannot grow and monsters prowl through the land. Count Bernhard is an incredibly powerful vampire who, with his four generals subjugate all who live within this land. Many have tried to stop him, yet all fell prey to this insipid evil. Recently the Blackwatch Mercercnary Group and the Holy Church have both sent parties inside to try and lift the curse and slay the Count. However neither group has been heard of. A quest was put out to find out what happened to either group and return with that information. That job remained on the board for three months before a select group dared to brave the lands of the darkness in order to discover the fates of the groups. Will they succeed in their mission? Will THEY free the people from the vampire? Or will they become his latest victims?

Available Roles (Or Just roles that need filling)

Members of Search Party:

Blackwatch Mercenary Group:

Holy Church:

Count Bernhards Generals (Each has a special title):
Fire/Ifreet/Ifrit:
Water/Undine/Leviathan: Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread
Wind/Sylph/Garuda:
Earth/Gnome/Titan: Ennuis Ennuis

Last edited:
Well if it's alright with you, I might do something magic related. Maybe something ritual and/or potion based. Which group would be good for that?

Uh this sounds interesting although I don't know who should I be.🤔🤔🤔

Hmm both the wind general and the Holy church seem interesting. I would be up to one of them. Don't matter which but I think I would prefer The holy church one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back