• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Esoteric Pulchritudinous of Tijiht Atoll

Imapeople000

Ludwig, The Holy Blade
  • Tijiht Atoll was one of the first planets in the universe to be able to sustain life. Since the time of the first beginnings of life, Tijiht Atoll had displayed trillions upon trillions of different kinds of living organisms. Due to how long life has had it’s roots in the planet, the humanoid residents, and even other living beings have learned the secrets of advanced technologies and a variety of magicks. This has, however, led to several wars of course, due to certain species being threatened by another. There was a long period of times from around 294,000,000 B.C. to 293,999,170 B.C., which wiped out a great many species residing on th planet. A certain few species rose above the others, and continued to advance and grow to the point of knowledge they are at today. While tensions do remain high, few wars have broken out since between the species, and little divide is shown inside of a species. Even though some species may dislike others a great deal, and adore others a great more, all the remaining species know that another war would lead to planet destroying effects.

GUYS! We are going to need a SHIT TON of people for this! So if you’re interested, tag anyone and everyone you can! We need as much people as possible, as I plan on this being pretty huge! That being said, don’t be an ass if they say no. I’m looking for about forty people in this bitch.

Any questions, then DM me here.

PastelBeauty PastelBeauty xpstitch xpstitch R.I.P R.I.P Phoenix Dixon Phoenix Dixon Bunny Hop Bunny Hop Gizaira Gizaira Nero Giacchio Nero Giacchio Loki777 Loki777 Lemon Pledge Lemon Pledge jungshook jungshook (Logan’s note: If you find yourself wondering, ‘why am I tagged here?’, it is because I’ve tagged almost everyone I’ve interacted with this time around. If this isn’t your thing, just ignore it.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back