The Escape.2.0

Jackson had just snagged the keys from the scientist who was locking him in his tiny cage. He was waiting for them to leave and for the hallway to calm down a bit........

Jewel was sitting clamly in his quarentine, starting at the oh-so familiar ceiling. HE was fine with staying here, and was okay with the fact that he likely would never leave, since anything near him got poisoned.

Jade was trotting down a hall, files in hand, wanting to turn them in.

James walked over to Jade and he tapped her shoulder " Hey Jade what are we doing today....also Autumn needs to break her ice...." he whispered.

Autumn sat in her room and she whimpered " Can i please leave " she whispered and she looked at her tail and she sighed , the ice parts were really sharp and deadly but she didn't wish to kill anyone.

@Kimona

Last edited by a moderator:
"Not sure yet, I still need to pick up the new files." she states before glancing back, "Tough luck." she adds on when he mentions the ice. She then looks at Autumn and throws a clipboard at her, "Don't act like your special or anything! Your being dumped as soon as we make a better version!" she states annoyedly, glaring at the mutant.

@Tsutarji

James chuckled and he grabbed Jade " Hey ....Jade stop...Autumn is our only Rare mutant that is made out of many different animals and elements " he said and he pet her head. Autumn sighed and she sat down " Jade....stop i liked you and now i'm starting to hate being here....at first i loved it here" she drooped

@Kimona

Jade glared at him, "She's not special, we know how to make her, we can just make another one, Why should we treat her better then anyone the other mutants, She's not human after all." She states again, this is why she hated James sometimes. He was to nice for this job.

@Tsutarji

James chuckled and he sighed "OK want me to prove it..." he said grabbing a gun and he pointed it at Autumn " Should...i you said i was to weak but i will kill her" he laughed and he put the gun up and he smiled and he looked at Autumn and he slapped her "shut up..." he said and he growled. Autumn whimpered and she hid in the counter.

@Kimona

Jade smiled, "That's enough, come on, we have work to do." she replies simply, exiting the slightly larger cell.

James smiled and he followed behide closely " So still trying to find a way to do make more powerful beings? " he asked he went behide her and he smirked " You know i'm always there for you but if you want your partner to leave" he smirked.

Hayden 

vp3i.jpg

Hayden was in her cage as she was afraid she couldn't see she had bandage over her eyes as she just came back from a experiement that failed' i can't see i can't see' she thought as she was scared she didn't know what was going on she was scared she just sighed looking around she wanted to leave this place she was so scared" jackson where are you" she say as she was trying to find the oldest person she knew she looked at him as a brother she just couldn't see she was sniffing from crying @Tsutarji @Kimona

Jackson reach as far as he good, i hope of reach her before sighing, "I'm right her." he responded with a smile. 

"Oh course." Jades smiled, "I still favor that 009C, the self-named-and-proclaimed-Dante." She states, "He has cool powers, and he fights for us." she smiled, "Now that's what I call a success!" she grinned, "anyways, want to stop by the lounge with me, and get some coffee on the way to pick up area?" she asks James smiling, as she heads for the door.

James sighed and he nodded " Yeah sure i would love to " he said putting a hand on her shoulder " Hey what if we made Autumn our soldier ....i mean she is strong and i bet if Dante were to train her ..she would be unstoppable together with him...i mean she doesn't like any other Mutant and she hates everyone here" she said.

@Kimona

Jade walked down the hallway toward the lounge, "Maybe but she's to spoiled, and soft for the work." she states simply, "She still thinks she's high-and-mighty." Jade replies simply. "Anyways,"she appoaches the lounge, "It smell like someone just made a fresh pot of coffee." she smiled.

James sighed and he nodded " I'm sure she can become strong if Dante trained her...she is strong ....last time i tested her she destroyed the robotic guards that i told her to fight and she completed ripped them to nothing" he said and he smiled "hmm it does" he said and he chuckled a little.

Hayden

images

Hayden just felt his hand as she just smiled a bit" jackson i'm scared" she say" i can't see a thing the scientist experiment failed" she say frowning" causing me to go blind i can't see" she say tears coming down her face as she just squeeze on his hand she just felt the bandage on her eyes as she was scared" what are we gonna do jackson" she say crying a bit @Kimona

Jackson looked over at her from his distant spot, "Maybe your eyes are fine, they're covered after all, maybe that's why you cant see." Jackson replies simply, hoping she would feel better. Maybe what he said was true, he didn't know.

@Zeldafangirl

Jade ignored what he said, she was sick of talking about the so-called-dragon. you can't make a dragon if they don't exist after all. Yes, you could make something resemble the theory, but if it never existed in the first place, then you can't make one. Smiling she headed to the coffee maker and pour herself a cup.

@Tsutarji

James sighed and he looked at Jade "sorry i guess i'll go kill her now since we don't need to girl now" he said and he groaned and he fixed himself some coffee and he sighed " I wouldn't mind asking we could just forget about the thing and move on" he said smiling.
@Kimona

"What do you think i'm truing to do." she rolled her eyes, "Come on, lets go get today's files." she headed out the door sipping her coffee.

@Tsutarji

(i'm going to wait for others after this.)

Jade headed toward the file room so she could organize and replace the ones she had, and grab some new ones.

@Tsutarji

Ari sat with his knees drawn up to his chest, staring blankly ahead. He had no concept of time, so he couldn't have said how long -- how many years? Months? Days? -- he'd been here.
But he did know that he didn't enjoy being here. They had taken things from him.
He licked his teeth experimentally; they needed cleaning. What else was new? The cages were as cramped as always, the prospect of seeing another day as unlikely.
Tears and vague reassuring scufflings sounded from somewhere nearby. He flinched, but turned his head towards it.
Cellmates? Friends. Ari felt a sort of defensiveness of them, an urge to sit by and reassure; he slipped to the edge of his cage, close as it was, and reached his fingers through the slats. They made contact with someone's arm.
He held them there, trying to project reassurance; was that not what you did in these situations?
"Haa..."
His voice was failing him. It'd been a while since he used it for any reason but to scream; he couldn't remember how to articulate anything, but now that those around him were showing signs of life, it seemed to make sense to try. 
"It-- it'll-- it'll be. Fine. I'n take off your bandages for you. See how bad it is. Turn t'ward my voice. Lower your head."

@Zeldafangirl

@Kimona

Hayden just listen to the guy who was talking to her she just crawled to him trying to sense him her bandage fell off as she kinda fell she just looked around as she saw darkness she couldn't see anything tears start to pour down her face as she didn't understand" i really can't see" she say as she crawled back to the spot where she was she wanted to be close to jackson Kimona Kimona

Jackson sighed, maybe they just need to heal!" he smiled optimistacly, he hoped it was true, he really did. "Anyways, Look what I have!" he head up a ring of keys, "I snagged it off of one of the scientists, the keys!" he states with a grin.
Texangamer Texangamer Broodmother Broodmother

Hazel just heard the keys as she smiled" keys are we leaving big brother jackson" she say she thought as jackson like a brother she never had" i wanna go i'm scared staying here" she say as she just smiled looking around but she couldn't see she just wanted sleep Kimona Kimona

Jackson nodded, "Yes, we are leaving." he smiled "we have to be quiet though." he adds as he unlocks his own cage, he quietly creepy out of it before wiggling over to Hazel and Ari's cages, unlocking them, and the others, "Just follow me." he states, and creeps toward the door, He looked through the window, carefully, and watched people go by, waiting for the perfect oppertunity.
Texangamer Texangamer Broodmother Broodmother

Users who are viewing this thread

Back