• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Era of Magic: The Age of War. (1x1) Looking for roleplayers.

Hello guys! I am here to deliver you some awesome ideas I have created. (MXM-MXF) all good!
But I do not play female so it's all gucci with you playing what you want.
My OC is going to be Nesy and I am going to use him in these plots. I am here to show one of them!
About me:

1 I am semi-literate to literate.
2 I am 14.
3 I mean I loove writing!
4 I am from Sweden!
5 I am a male.
6 I love roleplaying with people!
7 Quality may be more important then quantity, altough quantity does play a role too..
8. You may change the plot and do some twists with it. This is all my concept.

-----------------------------------------
REQUIREMENTS:

Semi-literate +
At least understandable writing skills.
Spelling and punctation should be okay. (Not super strict)
Grammar should be okay. (Not super strict but is WIDELY appreciated)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Plots: (OC)
The Era of Magic: The Age of War.
(The propechy)
Plot: The world of magic has already corrupted with Dark magic. The evil group that was called: "The Dark Sun" apparently had caused a high death-toll world-wide in the magical world. There is a furious war between 2 sides called: "Divine Light" and "The Dark Sun". With no way of avoiding the war, there was a legend being surrounded by a boy with a pure soul; A hero with the purest hearts. The prophecy tells about a legend that will save the magical world, a boy with a pure heart, and with the golden heart. He's the one to fulfill the prophecy and save the era of magic and with an intent to stop the extinction of the era of magic as it was on the verge of extinction and including the source of all goodness itself. However the magical artifact the boy that has been intended to carry has been crafted by the "Goddess of Magic" She, therefore, hid it somewhere to conserve powerful artifact until one day to be found by someone with the purest heart. But he has to be careful because he does not know the unseen dangers with "The Dark Sun" with the intent of corrupting everyone under the Dark Empress/King of magic; Who wants to conquer the world for herself/himself to finally get what he or she wants.

(She or he) wants the artifact that can change the world and capable of changing the globe itself! But the "Divine Light" alliance lead by the Light Empress/King wanted to do the opposite and wanted to fight against the Darkness and they intend to stop them from invading their territories including pushing them back. But currently the war is all haywire and both sides are in a stalemate due to them fighting for possible locations where the artifact may have been in and one day when the boy had found the artifact; Would truly change the war. There is a constant magical war between "The Black Sun" and the "Divine Light" due to this artifact and one day when the boy finds the artifact. The situation would be directed on the boy because everyone would be looking for him and he would be pretty easy to spot due to the big artifact on his back. The boy himself is the key to the end of the war although there will be epic scenes of fighting and such on both sides.

...Now the question remains. What side will he choose?

....Well.
--------------------Theme music: Hall of Fame-----------------
Settings: Medieval,Modern,Futuristic.

Will the boy's name end up in the hall of fame!? Will everyone know his name and become a legend?! Most importantly will he be alive to witness it? The story begins now!

or will he stump down into Darkness and submit into evil? The story begins right now!

----------------------------
Interested? Please send me a PM and we'll talk ;D

Hello friend! I am hoping you are still accepting "applications." My fantasy character is a wizard that was raised in a very dark sect and has some connection to evil but he has worked tirelessly to distance himself from it. He has immersed himself in monastic vows but his abbot has encouraged him to move out and explore...to trust himself. He wears dark robs that turn into black smoke at the hems of his sleeves and bottom of the robe. He is working to trust people but tends to hide. You will know he is present by the black moths that accompany him. There may be one or there may be thousands upon thousands...they have been tied to him since he was a boy.

Would you be open to connecting with me against the advise of your peers and counselors? I am a dark wizard in the forest that can help you greatly in either side you choose, but I am also rumored to be evil and diabolical.

So, are you fine with playing these 3-4 roles?

Dark Empress / Dark Lord
Light Empress / Light Lord
The goddess who crafted the artifact.

So what gender do you prefer for this setting? Should they be female or should they have kings and queens into this play. (To add gender variation)
-------------------------------------------------------

OPTIONAL:
(Commanders or random NPCs)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back