• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The equestrian redemption ooc/character sheets

Sunstone

This sentence is false.
hey there! If you've never played dungeons and dragons please PM me! I'd be super happy to teach you how to make a character and get you started with your brand new character. Also for people who've played before you can use all PHB content except for races, and I'll supply a link to my homebrew races right here.
(Back to the main thread)

Name: alpha Centaurus
Race: kelpy
Strength13 +1
Constitution15 +2
Dexterity19 +4
Wisdom15 +2
Intelligence 13 +2
Charisma 8 -1

Hp: 10

Speed: 20

Background: noble

Class: Rogue

Race: kelpie
Armor class: 13

Proficiencies:

Armor: Light Armor
Weapons: simple Weapons, hand crossbows, longswords, rapiers, shortswords
Tools: Thieves' Tools
Skills: Choose four from Acrobatics, Athletics, Deception, Insight, Intimidation, Investigation, Perception, Performance. Persuasion, Sleight of Hand, and Stealth

---
Equipment:
Rapier:+6 to hit. damage: 1d6 +4
Burglar’s pack
Shortbow: +1 to hit. Damage: 1d6 +1
Leather armor
Two daggers: +6 to hit. Damage: 1d4 +4
Thieves tools.
25 gold
---

Features:
Sneak attack;
Beginning at 1st level, you know how to strike subtly and exploit a foe's distraction. Once per turn, you can deal an extra 1d6 damage to one creature you hit with an Attack if you have advantage on the Attack roll. The Attack must use a Finesse or a ranged weapon.

You don't need advantage on the Attack roll if another enemy of the target is within 5 feet of it, that enemy isn't Incapacitated, and you don't have disadvantage on the Attack roll.

The amount of the extra damage increases as you gain levels in this class, as shown in the Sneak Attack column of the Rogue table.

Thieves cant;
During you training you have learned a special code that allows you to hide messages in seemingly normal conversation. Only another creature that knows thieves' cant understands such messages. It takes four times longer to convey such a Message than it does to speak the same idea plainly.

In addition, you understand a set of secret signs and symbols used to convey short, simple messages, such as whether an area is dangerous or the territory of a thieves' guild, whether loot is nearby, or whether the people in an area are easy marks or will provide a safe house for thieves on the run.

Fins;
Your movement speed in water is 60
Athletics +1
Acrobatics+4
Sleight of Hand+8
Stealth+8
Arcana+2
History+2
Investigation+2
Nature+2
Religion+2
Animal Handling+3
Insight+3
Medicine+3
Perception+3
Survival+3
Deception-1
Intimidation+3
Performance-1
Persuasion+1

FzMrGWg.jpg

Force Magnitude, Unicorn Sorceress (Sage)

Natural magic: +2 Intelligence, +2 Charisma

Speed: 25 feet
Size: medium
Hp: 8
Armor class: 12

Code:
               Total  Base  Racial  Mod
Strength          12    12           +1
Constitution      14    14           +2
Dexterity         15    15           +2
Intelligence      18    16      +2   +4
Wisdom             8     8           -1
Charisma          20    18      +2   +5

Proficiencies:
Armor: none
Weapons: daggers, darts, quarterstaffs, slings, light crossbows
Tools: none
Skills: Arcana (bg), History (bg), Persuasion (class), Deception (class)
Saying throws: Constitution, Charisma
---
Equipment:
---

Features:

Wild Magic: Roll a d20, on a 1 roll on wild surge table
Tides of Chaos: 1/day: gain advantage on one attack roll, ability check, or saving throw
Code:
Athletics       +1
Acrobatics      +2
Sleight of Hand +2
Stealth         +2
Arcana          +6  [P]
History         +6  [P]
Investigation   +4
Nature          +4
Religion        +4
Animal Handling -1
Insight         -1
Medicine        -1
Perception      -1
Survival        -1
Deception       +7  [P]
Intimidation    +5
Performance     +5
Persuasion      +7  [P]

Spells
Save DC: 8 +5 CHA +2 PROF = 15
Unicorn horn: 1/day: Prestidigitation, Witch Bolt
Level 0 (At Will): Ray of Frost, Fire Bolt, Prestidigitation, Light
Level 1 (2/day): Charm Person, Detect Magic

Spell Quick Reference

Prestidigitation
Level 0 Transmutation
Vocal, Somatic, 1 action
10 feet, 1 hour
  • harmless sensory effect
  • light or snuff torch, candle, campfire
  • clean or soil 1 cubic foot
  • chill, warm, or flavor 1 cubic foot
  • place a color, mark, or symbol on a surface
  • create a non-magical trinket or illusory image small enough to be carried with one hoof
Up to three effects may be active at a time, effects are dismissible with an action.

Light
Level 0 Evocation
Vocal, 1 action
Touched object, 1 hour
Dexterity negates
Object sheds bright light to 20 feet, dim light to 40 feet. Can be colored. Dismissible with an action.

Fire Bolt
Level 0 Evocation
Vocal, Somatic, 1 action
120 feet, Ranged spell attack
Fire damage by level:
1: 1d10
5: 2d10
11: 3d10
17: 4d10

Ray of Frost
Level 0 Evocation
Vocal, Somatic, 1 action
60 feet, Ranged spell attack
Target's speed is reduced by 10 feet until your next turn.
Cold damage by level:
1: 1d8
5: 2d8
11: 3d8
17: 4d8

Witch Bolt
Level 1 Evocation
Vocal, Somatic
30 feet, Ranged spell attack
Concentration up to 1 minute
1d12 lightning damage
On each turn for the duration, use your action to deal 1d12 lightning damage to the target.
Spell ends if you do anything else, target exceeds spell's range, or gains total cover.

Charm Person
Level 1 Enchantment
Vocal, Somatic, 1 action
30 feet, 1 hour
Wisdom negates, advantage if being attacked by you or your allies
Target is charmed for the duration, or until harmed by you or your allies.
Affect one additional target for each spell slot used above the first. They must be within 30 feet of each other when charmed.

Detect Magic
Level 1 Divination
Vocal, Somatic, 1 action
Self (30 feet), Concentration up to 1 minute
Sense the presence of magic within 30 feet. Use your action to determine the school of magic of any aura you detect.

========================================================================

Edgy Grimdark Backstory of Brooding

"Ditzy."

The gray mare laying on the floor of the asylum cell lifted her head, opening one eye.

"Ditzy Doo."

At length, she gathered the strength to sit up, and regarded the cloaked and hooded pony sitting in the chair by the window. Bright sunlight filtered in throw the barred window, silhouetting her. She squinted, trying to make out details.

"Luna... yes... yes, now I - now I recognize you," said the pegasus. "I should have known you'd travel in disguise. They're... they're always watching."

"I've been searching for you for a long time, Ditzy. I was rather beginning to think you didn't want to be found."

"Oh, forgive me Luna, please! It wasn't my fault."

"Not your fault? Tell me, Ditzy, how was it not your fault?"

"The wanderer! Yes! It was... it was the wanderer."

------

F-F-FLASHBAAAACK

Ditzy Doo leaned back in her chair in the Ponyville diner. It was quiet now, only a few other customers. She sipped on her root beer. She sat alone.

"I fought sleep, for days at a time. For when I dreamt, the memories would return," said Ditzy Doo's flashback voice-over. "Memories, of the Everfree, and the evil which had claimed it! Dreams, memories, I couldn't tell the difference anymore!"

"And the evil, from my dreams, followed me at my hooves..."

The doors opened and a black-robed pony entered. Her pale green mane - and nothing else - was visible beyond her hood. She moved at a virtual crawl, every hoofstep thumping heavily into the floor.

"How had she found me here? How could this broken shell of a mare, barely able to walk, be the black winged terror - which drove me to hide here?"

"She seemed to have demons of her own - that she struggled to contain."

The mare took a seat next to Ditzy at her table. She looked her in the eye, her body shaking and shuddering. Her eyes flashed with green hatred.

"And she was losing."

The mare in black overturned the table and fell to the floor. Strange lights emitted from the sleeves of her cloak. Insectoid quadrupeds erupted from lanterns set about the the diner. They fed upon the diner's customers... all except for Ditzy.

"As I watched, I... I became convinced, that I was truly mad! The terror, the destruction, the - the evil I witnessed, how else could I explain them? Were these the demons from my dream or... were they born, within the wanderer?"

Sated, the creatures returned to the fire from whence they came. Those ponies who had not fled were unconscious and drained. Most of the diner was aflame from overturned lanterns. The mare in black trudged through the fire, unaffected. Just before disappearing beyond them, she stopped for a moment and turned to look back at Ditzy.

"Why did I follow her? I don't know. Why do things happen as they do in dreams? All I know is that when she beckoned, I had to obey.

"From that moment, we traveled together, East - always, into the East."

"We traveled over the mountains and into the vast deserts of broken lands. As the days passed, my companion told me of herself - that she had once been a great ruler, and that a dark and secret burden now weighed heavily upon her."

"We traveled for an eternity across that arid wasteland. How long? I couldn't say. And always, a dark cloud seemed to follow us, just over the horizon."

"Finally the journey ended; we climbed the last ridge. There before us lay a massive gate, carved into a rocky mountainside. We made camp that last night. Perhaps it was the warm desert air, or simple exhaustion, but for the first time in many weeks - I slept."

Across the campfire, the mare in black watched Ditzy as she slept.

"However, the dreams returned. But these were not my own. I beheld a vision of a great pony, the sorceress, Force Magnitude - though I did not know her then, in the dream, I knew her name. You were there, too, Luna, I remember seeing you in my dream. You and your sister had cornered Magnitude, but you had been weakened somehow, and could not banish her. You bound her soul with the power of a magical amulet - the Alicorn Amulet - and sealed the entrance to her chamber, leaving her there, imprisoned for all eternity."

Ditzy bolted awake. The mare in black's eyes were upon her. She felt a horrible chill.

"Now you know what I seek, Ditzy. We shall free her, and use the amulet to restore her. Sleep now. We set out with the dawn."

"The next morning, we entered the tomb."

"My companion drew in the dank, cold air of the tomb. It seemed to... strengthen her."

"I stood in the doorway, between light and dark. What was left of my sanity implored me not to enter... but that voice was just a whisper now."

"As we worked our way down, deeper and deeper into the crypt, I began to sense a change in my companion. She seemed to be gaining strength. I could hardly see in the gloom, but she seemed... to know the way."

"We came at last to a great hall. A massive chasm separated a floating island of rock from the rest of the chamber. Only an old rope bridge permitted passage. Hundreds of feet below, lava awaited the unfortunate."

"It was then that I realized, my companion hadn't been gaining strength - she had been losing what was left of her ponyanity."

"She moved with demonic speed across the bridge, and then - and then you appeared!"

A familiar booming voice filled the cavern as the Princess of the Night appeared, seemingly from nowhere. She was in full armor, and her terrible radiance was an awesome sight.

"HALT! THE EVIL CONTAINED HEREIN SHALL NOT BE SET FREE! NOT EVEN BY YOU."

The two joined battle. Blasts of magic rocketed this way and that as they fought.

But Ditzy's attention was drawn elsewhere.

She heard a voice, a whisper, but straining, as though its owner were speaking as loud as she could. At the end of the bridge, on the island, chained to a great stone pillar carved with runes, Ditzy beheld a green unicorn with a salmon mane, and a heavy-looking amulet around her neck. It was from her that the voice issued.

"Look, look what they've done to me! Please, release me! Help me!" The mare begged, feebly pulling at her restraints.

Ditzy approached. The unicorn's mane was ragged, and her body emaciated.

"Hurry! Please hurry!"

Ditzy hesitantly took the final few steps. She placed her forelegs around the unicorn's neck, reaching for the amulet's clasp. Luna, still engaged in battle with the wanderer, looked back over her shoulder.

"NO! DON'T DO IT!"

It was too late. Ditzy stared at the amulet in her hooves as the unicorn's chains disintegrated. Suddenly, Luna was upon her, lifting her into the air with her magic.

"FOAL! YOU HAVE JUST ENSURED THE DOOM OF THIS WORLD. YOU CANNOT BEGIN TO IMAGINE WHAT YOU HAVE SET IN MOTION THIS DAY. GO TO THE GREAT CHASM, ON THE EASTERN BORDER OF EQUESTRIA. THERE YOU WILL FIND THE GATE TO TARTARUS OPENED BEFORE YOU. YOU MUST FIND THE COURAGE TO STEP THROUGH THAT GATE, DITZY! TAKE THE AMULET YOU HOLD TO THE BLACK RIVER AND CAST IT IN. NOW FLY. TAKE THE AMULET AND FLY!"

Luna threw Ditzy as far as she could towards the open gate. She turned back to face her foes.

"What choice did I have? I flew."

"I did as you told me, Luna. I found the chasm. In the deepest recesses, I found a dark gathering. My companion, the wanderer; Force Magnitude; and a great evil, who could only be the Lord of Chaos himself - Discord!"

"He spoke, and I felt as though my heart would stop."

"MY FRIENDS, AT LONG LAST WE STAND RE-UNITED. THE INFERNAL GATE HAS BEEN PREPARED, AND THE TIME OF OUR FINAL VICTORY IS AT HAND. LET THE WAY TO TARTARUS BE OPENED."

"THE EVIL THAT WAS ONCE VANQUISHED SHALL RISE ANEW. WRAPPED IN THE GUISE OF THE EQUINE, SHALL SHE WALK AMONGST THE INNOCENT, AND TERROR SHALL CONSUME THEY THAT DWELL UPON EQUESTRIA."

"THE SKIES WILL RAIN MILK, AND THE SEAS WILL BECOME AS TAFFY! THE BORING SHALL FALL BEFORE THE RIDICULOUS, AND ALL CREATION SHALL TREMBLE BEFORE THE CHAOTIC STANDARDS OF FUN."

"What I saw then, was not meant for mortal eyes."

"THE GATE STANDS READY."

The wanderer screamed in agony, and fell prone upon the ground. Shafts of sickly green light shone forth from her body.

"NOW MY YOUNG SISTER, THE TIME HAS COME TO ASSUME YOUR TRUE FORM."

The wanderer's form boiled as though it were liquid. Finally, a great burst of light obscured her, and in her place, was the Dread Queen.

"ARISE, CHRYSALIS. QUEEN OF TERROR."

She stood, the full height of her form towering over the others. Without a word, she moved with deliberate steps to the dark portal.

"YOU ARE THE HARBINGER OF OUR RETURN, CHRYSALIS. GO FORTH, AND SEND YOUR TERROR INTO TARTARUS."

The Dread Queen vanished into the Underworld.

------

FLASHBACK CONCLUDES

"I heard later, that they were defeated, and the artifacts of power destroyed at the Black River."

"All of them."

"Except one."

Ditzy sobbed. "Ohh, I failed, Luna. I couldn't - I couldn't do as you asked! I couldn't enter that gate!"

"Forgive me, Luna. Forgive me."

The cloaked figure rose from her chair, and approached the pegasus.

"Ditzy. Give me the amulet, and all is forgiven."

Ditzy's head snapped up to look at the mare, hesitant. She could not believe her good fortune.

"Give it to me, Ditzy."

For a moment, there was only silence.

"Take it! Take it, take it! I'm glad this is finally over, Luna! Look, look what the amulet has done to me!"

She held the amulet up to her face, and its light illuminated her features - her eyes peered in two different directions.

She raised the amulet and bowed her head, as if in ritual offering.

It floated from her grasp, bathed in a magical aura. An orange magical aura.

The amulet disappeared into the mare's robes.

"You haven't failed, little pony. You have done exactly as you were meant to do. However."

The mare held the amulet up, and its light banished the shadows of her cowl.

"I am not Princess Luna."

Ditzy's eyes widened in horror. She screamed.

"Magnitude. Nooo... no, no, no! NOOOOOO!!!"

"You have done well, Ditzy," said Force Magnitude, laughing. "And now, I think you shall have your reward!"

All four walls of the cell burst into flame, despite being of stone.

The unicorn walked through them, unharmed, and left the asylum.

Last edited:
Name:
Fable Works

Race:
Pegasus

Strength: 12 (+1)

Dexterity: 16 (+3)

Constitution: 16 (+3)

Intelligence: 11 (+1)

Wisdom: 12 (+1)

Charisma: 18 (+4)

Hp: 11

Speed: 25ft

Flight Speed: 40ft

Proficiency Bonus: 2

Background: Entertainer

Class: Bard

Armor class: 13

---
Proficiencies:
  • Languages:
    • Common
    • Infernal
  • Armor:
    • Light armor
  • Weapons:
    • Simple weapons
    • Hand Crossbows
    • Longswords
    • Rapiers
    • Short Swords
  • Tools:
    • The Flute (Cha Mod + Prof Bonus)
    • The Lyre (Cha Mod + Prof Bonus)
    • The Drum (Cha Mod + Prof Bonus)
    • Disguise Kit (Cha Mod + Prof Bonus)
---
Equipment:
  • Leather Armor
  • Longsword (+3 to attack rolls | 1d8+1 / 1d12+1 piercing or slashing damage)
  • Rapier (+3 to attack rolls | 1d8+1 piercing damage)
  • Dagger (+3 to attack rolls | 1d4+1 piercing or slashing damage)
  • Hooded Lantern
  • Saddle Bags
    • [1] Drum
    • [1] Lyre
    • [1] Fine clothes
    • [1] Calligraphers tools
    • [2] Map & Scroll Cases
    • [5] Parchment
    • [2] Ink Wells
    • [2] Quills
    • [1] Signet seal
    • [1] Sealing wax
    • [2] Oil Flasks
    • [1] Vial of Perfume
    • [1] Bar of Soap
    • [1] Waterskin (full)
    • 25 bits
---
Features & Traits:
  • Flight - Pegasi have a fly speed of 40 feet with swift maneuverability. Pegasi cannot fly in medium or heavy armor.
  • Cloud Walker - Pegasi can walk on fog or clouds as if they’re solid.
  • Ability Score Racial Traits: +2 Dexterity
---
Bonus Features & Traits:
  • (4) Bardic Inspiration - You can inspire others through stirring words or music. To do so, you use a bonus action on your turn to choose one creature other than yourself within 60 feet of you who can hear you. That creature gains one Bardic Inspiration die, a d6. Once within the next 10 minutes, the creature can roll the die and add the number rolled to one ability check, attack roll, or saving throw it makes. The creature can wait until after it rolls the d20 before deciding to use the Bardic Inspiration die, but must decide before the DM says whether the roll succeeds or fails. Once the Bardic Inspiration die is rolled, it is lost. A creature can have only one Bardic Inspiration die at a time.
---
Skills:
☑ [3] Acrobatics (Dex)
☐ [1] Animal handling (Wis)
☐ [1] Arcana (Int)
☐ [1] Athletics (Str)
☐ [4] Deception (Cha)
☑ [3] History (Int)
☐ [1] Insight (Wis)
☐ [4] Intimidation (Cha)
☐ [1] Investigation (Int)
☐ [1] Medicine (Wis)
☐ [1] Nature (Int)
☑ [3] Perception (Wis)
☑ [6] Performance (Cha)
☐ [4] Persuasion (Cha)
☐ [1] Religion (Int)
☑ [4] Sleight of hand (Dex)
☑ [3] Stealth (Dex)
☐ [1] Survival (Wis)

Last edited:
I took a 50/50 shot on the keep's gender since it wasn't stated.

Also I hate to be a nitpicking jerk, but if it's only ponies and minotaurs in this town, shouldn't they only be catering to herbivorous diets?

Also also, I've edited FM's sheet to reflect that she has no possessions of any kind.

I would love if you guys could supply me with a short backstory of your characters, and about the meat thing. Tbh I didn't really think of that when I made the post at what, one in the morning? Thanks for pointing that out.

if it's a bit more pacifist in the fighting Idk if i'd be a good fit, I tend to be kinda poor at roleplaying at that kind of stuff. if you dont mind, could I just watch for a while so I can kinda figure out how things are gonna play out combat style. Then after awhile if my character could come in somehow during the story maybe? If thats okay with you, just that this will be a totally new kind of RP for me. same char ofc I'll repost

Male Pegasus Outlander Ranger 1
Neutral Good
Representing Endaii

Strength 14 (+2)
Dexterity 16 (+3)
Constitution 9 (-1)
Intelligence 11 (+0)
Wisdom 14 (+2)
Charisma 15 (+2)
Eyes: Gold
Hair: SIlver

Maximum Hit Points: 9

Speed: 30 feet
Flight 60 Feet
Inspiration:
box.gif

Armor Class: 16 = 10 + 4 [scale mail] + 2 [dexterity in armor]

Proficiency bonus: +2
Initiative modifier: + 3 = + 3 [dexterity]
Attack (handheld / thrown): + 4 = + 2 [strength] + 2 [proficiency]
Attack (missile / finesse): + 5 = + 3 [dexterity] + 2 [proficiency]
Strength save: + 4 = + 2 [strength] + 2 [proficiency]
Dexterity save: + 5 = + 3 [dexterity] + 2 [proficiency]
Constitution save: -1 = -1 [constitution]
Intelligence save: + 0
Wisdom save: + 2 = + 2 [wisdom]
Charisma save: + 2 = + 2 [charisma]
Insight (passive): 14 (19 with advantage)
Investigation (passive): 12 (17 with advantage)
Perception (passive): 14 (19 with advantage)
Carry: 210 lb maximum

• For groups using the optional encumberance rules:

• If carrying more than 70 lb, encumbered -- -10 on speed
      If carrying more than 140 lb, heavily encumbered -- -20 on speed, disadvantage on ability checks, attack rolls, and saves involving strength, constitution, and/or dexterity

Languages: Common
Unarmed strike [+4 to hit; 1+2 bludgeoning]

2 Short Swords [+5 to hit; 1d6+3 slashing, 2 lb, finesse, light]

Longbow, heavy [+5 to hit; 1d8+3 piercing, 2 lb, ammunition (range 150/600), heavy, two-handed]

Scale mail [medium; + 4 AC; max dex + 2]

Feats:
Acrobatics Dex 3 = +3
Animal Handling Wis 4 = +2 + 2
Arcana Int 0 = +0
Athletics Str 4 = +2 + 2
Deception Cha 2 = +2
History Int 0 = +0
Insight Wis 4 = +2 + 2
Intimidation Cha 2 = +2
Investigation Int 2 = +0 + 2
Medicine Wis 2 = +2
Nature Int 2 = +0 + 2
Perception Wis 4 = +2 + 2
Performance Cha 2 = +2
Persuasion Cha 2 = +2
Religion Int 0 = +0
Sleight of Hand Dex 3 = +3
Stealth Dex 3 = +3
Survival Wis 4 = +2 + 2
At ranger level 1, Endaii knows 0 ranger spells.

• All Pegasi get +2 on dexterity (already included).
  • This Pegasi chose +1 on dexterity (already included).
  • This Pegasi chose +1 on intelligence (already included).
  • Advantage on saves against being charmed; immune to magical sleep.
  • One extra language (already included).
  • Two extra skill proficiencies (already included).

Outlander

• You are from a wilderness community.
  • You always have your bearings in unfamiliar territory, and can enable at least five companions to live off the land.
  • One extra language of your choice (already included).
  • You probably play an instrument.
Ranger

• Probably proficient in riding a mount.
  • This ranger selected the two-weapon fighting style at level 2, and can add the ability modifier to the damage of the second attack.
  • Favored Terrain -- choose arctic, coast, desert, forest, grassland, mountain, swamp, Underdark.
  • This ranger chose Forest as first favored terrain.
  • Tracking; Favored terrain; natural explorer abilities
  • Level 2: Spell Casting. The DC to resist your spells is 8 + proficiency bonus + your wisdom modifier.
  • Level 3: Primeval awareness.
  • Level 5: Extra attack each round if an attack was made this round
  • Level 6: Favored Terrain -- add a second type
  • Level 8: Land's stride
  • Level 10: Hide in plain sight; Favored terrain -- add a third type
  • Level 14: Favored Terrain -- add a third type
  • Level 14: Vanish
  • Level 18: Feral senses -- being unable to see an enemy does not give disadvantage, and you sense invisible things
  • Level 20: Foe Slayer -- add wisdom modifier to attack or damage against a favored enemy

• This ranger chose the following favored enemies:

• Dragons
Hunter Ranger

Class HP rolled
Level 1: Ranger

Equipment:
  • Weapons / Armor / Shield (from above)

Arrows (quiver of 20) x 1

Backpack
    Crowbar
    Hammer
    Pitons (bag of 4) x 10
    Rations (1 day) x 10
    Rope (50', hempen) x 1
    Tinderbox
    Torches x 10
    Waterskins x 1
Silverwind's Personality Traits: Overall a Nice Pegasi, Kind to everypony he meets. Underneath this Kindness however is a dark Childhood that he has buried beneath a wall of kindness. It will take some very Trusted friends to get any information of his past out of him.
When angered he tends to not show it. The only way most ponies who know him notice he is angry, is that instead of his normal, joyful voice, he becomes serious, with a voice that brooks no nonsense. He also tends to be straight about the situation, usually stating things in a very serious manner.

Silverwind's Ideal(s): Does whatever he thinks is right, whether he is breaking a law he considers not right, or just helping out friends in need.

Silverwind's Bond(s): Has no real "Bonds", only people he meets and talks to on a daily basis, doesn't really consider anypony to be a real friend as of yet.

Silverwind's Flaw(s): Gets angry easily when it comes to his friends and ideals, if he sees somepony hurting anothre for no reason, he will readily fight them off.

More about Silverwind: Doesn't know his parents, as they died in a raid when he was very young. The towns ponies took care of him until he was old enough to set out on his own, to find and kill those who threaten everyponies way of life.

6gJSv27.png

I totally didn't even see this until just now, so I feel like I should point out that my intro post was just for flavor, it's not intended to be canon or anything, and my character isn't meant to be a DMPC (although she IS a shitty mary sue, no doubt about that). I'll make suggestions to Sunstone if she asks for them, and I encourage anyone who comes up with an idea for the plot or an NPC or a location to suggest it to me, I'm not that creative.

if it's a bit more pacifist in the fighting Idk if i'd be a good fit, I tend to be kinda poor at roleplaying at that kind of stuff. if you dont mind, could I just watch for a while so I can kinda figure out how things are gonna play out combat style. Then after awhile if my character could come in somehow during the story maybe? If thats okay with you, just that this will be a totally new kind of RP for me. same char ofc I'll repost

Male Pegasus Outlander Ranger 1
Neutral Good
Representing Endaii

Strength 14 (+2)
Dexterity 16 (+3)
Constitution 9 (-1)
Intelligence 11 (+0)
Wisdom 14 (+2)
Charisma 15 (+2)
Eyes: Gold
Hair: SIlver

Maximum Hit Points: 9

Speed: 30 feet
Flight 60 Feet
Inspiration:
box.gif

Armor Class: 16 = 10 + 4 [scale mail] + 2 [dexterity in armor]

Proficiency bonus: +2
Initiative modifier: + 3 = + 3 [dexterity]
Attack (handheld / thrown): + 4 = + 2 [strength] + 2 [proficiency]
Attack (missile / finesse): + 5 = + 3 [dexterity] + 2 [proficiency]
Strength save: + 4 = + 2 [strength] + 2 [proficiency]
Dexterity save: + 5 = + 3 [dexterity] + 2 [proficiency]
Constitution save: -1 = -1 [constitution]
Intelligence save: + 0
Wisdom save: + 2 = + 2 [wisdom]
Charisma save: + 2 = + 2 [charisma]
Insight (passive): 14 (19 with advantage)
Investigation (passive): 12 (17 with advantage)
Perception (passive): 14 (19 with advantage)
Carry: 210 lb maximum

• For groups using the optional encumberance rules:

• If carrying more than 70 lb, encumbered -- -10 on speed
      If carrying more than 140 lb, heavily encumbered -- -20 on speed, disadvantage on ability checks, attack rolls, and saves involving strength, constitution, and/or dexterity

Languages: Common
Unarmed strike [+4 to hit; 1+2 bludgeoning]

2 Short Swords [+5 to hit; 1d6+3 slashing, 2 lb, finesse, light]

Longbow, heavy [+5 to hit; 1d8+3 piercing, 2 lb, ammunition (range 150/600), heavy, two-handed]

Scale mail [medium; + 4 AC; max dex + 2]

Feats:
Acrobatics Dex 3 = +3
Animal Handling Wis 4 = +2 + 2
Arcana Int 0 = +0
Athletics Str 4 = +2 + 2
Deception Cha 2 = +2
History Int 0 = +0
Insight Wis 4 = +2 + 2
Intimidation Cha 2 = +2
Investigation Int 2 = +0 + 2
Medicine Wis 2 = +2
Nature Int 2 = +0 + 2
Perception Wis 4 = +2 + 2
Performance Cha 2 = +2
Persuasion Cha 2 = +2
Religion Int 0 = +0
Sleight of Hand Dex 3 = +3
Stealth Dex 3 = +3
Survival Wis 4 = +2 + 2
At ranger level 1, Endaii knows 0 ranger spells.

• All Pegasi get +2 on dexterity (already included).
  • This Pegasi chose +1 on dexterity (already included).
  • This Pegasi chose +1 on intelligence (already included).
  • Advantage on saves against being charmed; immune to magical sleep.
  • One extra language (already included).
  • Two extra skill proficiencies (already included).

Outlander

• You are from a wilderness community.
  • You always have your bearings in unfamiliar territory, and can enable at least five companions to live off the land.
  • One extra language of your choice (already included).
  • You probably play an instrument.
Ranger

• Probably proficient in riding a mount.
  • This ranger selected the two-weapon fighting style at level 2, and can add the ability modifier to the damage of the second attack.
  • Favored Terrain -- choose arctic, coast, desert, forest, grassland, mountain, swamp, Underdark.
  • This ranger chose Forest as first favored terrain.
  • Tracking; Favored terrain; natural explorer abilities
  • Level 2: Spell Casting. The DC to resist your spells is 8 + proficiency bonus + your wisdom modifier.
  • Level 3: Primeval awareness.
  • Level 5: Extra attack each round if an attack was made this round
  • Level 6: Favored Terrain -- add a second type
  • Level 8: Land's stride
  • Level 10: Hide in plain sight; Favored terrain -- add a third type
  • Level 14: Favored Terrain -- add a third type
  • Level 14: Vanish
  • Level 18: Feral senses -- being unable to see an enemy does not give disadvantage, and you sense invisible things
  • Level 20: Foe Slayer -- add wisdom modifier to attack or damage against a favored enemy

• This ranger chose the following favored enemies:

• Dragons
Hunter Ranger

Class HP rolled
Level 1: Ranger

Equipment:
  • Weapons / Armor / Shield (from above)

Arrows (quiver of 20) x 1

Backpack
    Crowbar
    Hammer
    Pitons (bag of 4) x 10
    Rations (1 day) x 10
    Rope (50', hempen) x 1
    Tinderbox
    Torches x 10
    Waterskins x 1
Silverwind's Personality Traits: Overall a Nice Pegasi, Kind to everypony he meets. Underneath this Kindness however is a dark Childhood that he has buried beneath a wall of kindness. It will take some very Trusted friends to get any information of his past out of him.
When angered he tends to not show it. The only way most ponies who know him notice he is angry, is that instead of his normal, joyful voice, he becomes serious, with a voice that brooks no nonsense. He also tends to be straight about the situation, usually stating things in a very serious manner.

Silverwind's Ideal(s): Does whatever he thinks is right, whether he is breaking a law he considers not right, or just helping out friends in need.

Silverwind's Bond(s): Has no real "Bonds", only people he meets and talks to on a daily basis, doesn't really consider anypony to be a real friend as of yet.

Silverwind's Flaw(s): Gets angry easily when it comes to his friends and ideals, if he sees somepony hurting anothre for no reason, he will readily fight them off.

More about Silverwind: Doesn't know his parents, as they died in a raid when he was very young. The towns ponies took care of him until he was old enough to set out on his own, to find and kill those who threaten everyponies way of life.
This works, but the combat will be just the same without killing. If you drop a creature to 0 hitpoints you can have them be incapacitated instead of dying. Some creatures DO deserve death such as evil fiends, but generally enemies won't be dying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back