• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Epic Saga of The Intrepid Adventurers INTEREST CHECK (full)

Is it possible to be a kind of, i guess, stupid character? I guess not, right?

Have you read the rp yet? We have a necromancer that's afraid of bugs and mud. Be what ever you want.
Ok..... Um, can I be...................................................................... gimmie a minute....

Ok..... Um, can I be...................................................................... gimmie a minute....
wait, is it possible to have 2 characters? Cuase, i have two personalities both entirely different- wait! scrap the dumb idea. I have the perfect character...

wait, is it possible to have 2 characters? Cuase, i have two personalities both entirely different- wait! scrap the dumb idea. I have the perfect character...
wait, what are some good medieval names...

1. Go to the mai rp and read the rules. Yes you can have a max of two characters.
2. Name generator.
3. Character sheets are not needed but therr is a place if you want to make one.
4. Just have fun. Thats what this is all about.

I know! My character is Rowan. He is a human known for his thievery and trickery. Basically a thief.
Oh! And the most important part is that one moment, he can be kind hearted and good, but the next thing you know, he is acting all mean and villonus. Dual personalities. (ik i spelled a couple words wrong but lets not pay attention to that.)

1. Go to the mai rp and read the rules. Yes you can have a max of two characters.
2. Name generator.
3. Character sheets are not needed but therr is a place if you want to make one.
4. Just have fun. Thats what this is all about.
thanks! Sorry for being so difficult, by the way.

If you're all still at the inn, I will probably step in the rp by tomorrow, once I worked out the details of my guy ! So fat what I have is a very... " Leolio" kind of guy if you ever read or watched HxH, for the personality. As for the fighting skills he will have a sidekick that's some kind of elemental spirits and lends him power. One way or another, I'm just not sure on the details.

If you're all still at the inn, I will probably step in the rp by tomorrow, once I worked out the details of my guy ! So fat what I have is a very... " Leolio" kind of guy if you ever read or watched HxH, for the personality. As for the fighting skills he will have a sidekick that's some kind of elemental spirits and lends him power. One way or another, I'm just not sure on the details.
In the OOC please post character name race Give me an idea of what kind of character they are. Like thief, mage, healer and so on. That way I can list them.

lol this was pinned with no comment and i dont know why.
am I getting in trouble for my bad skeleton joke?
😅

lol this was pinned with no comment and i dont know why.
am I getting in trouble for my bad skeleton joke?
😅
No, I forgot to post a comment. I love that quote XD it's so true... kinda. So how does it feel to have the boys fawning over you? HAHA how long before you go nuts?

lol I mean she is a bard and a Fae. shes enjoying the attention.
meanwhile I'm finding it hilarious. feels very anime rivalry.
If anything I think Megir is the one most likely to crack from these two

Hey shes a half orc!
and I think you would be surprised actually, but true its not one of the most charismatic species

Users who are viewing this thread

Back