• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Epic Saga of The Intrepid Adventurers INTEREST CHECK (full)

👏 👏

Which character...?

A custom race (Which is kind of edgy. Lots of lore, though!), but that the individual is actually a cinnamon roll? Oh, and Alchemist as well. Explosive shenanigenns and whatnot.

Or human with kewl light based magic system, and some ackward shenanigans.

Decisions, decisions.

👏 👏

Which character...?

A custom race (Which is kind of edgy. Lots of lore, though!), but that the individual is actually a cinnamon roll? Oh, and Alchemist as well. Explosive shenanigenns and whatnot.

Or human with kewl light based magic system, and some ackward shenanigans.

Decisions, decisions.
Oh no ! Not decisions again ! XD

>>>> We need fighters. Maybe a ranger or archer. Possibly one more thief/ assassin character <<<<
Healers, mages, people who make positions/contraptions, and lightning wielders not needed. (We have more than enough)

Sure. What kind of character did you have in mind?
I was thinking of a paladin. But more a crusader type than a divine healer warrior. I definitely want a sort of barbarian edge to him. I'm still fleshing it out atm.

I was thinking of a paladin. But more a crusader type than a divine healer warrior. I definitely want a sort of barbarian edge to him. I'm still fleshing it out atm.
We don't need any more healers. Within the first 3 posts we have a list of all the characters.
And in the first post of the ooc we have a link to our discord channel (that's optional) but we definitely need more muscle

We don't need any more healers. Within the first 3 posts we have a list of all the characters.
And in the first post of the ooc we have a link to our discord channel (that's optional) but we definitely need more muscle
That's what I'm aiming at, since I saw the mention of not needing healers. He would be muscle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back