• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Enneagram House {Characters}

Other
Here

DarkiusHeavenstein

Creator of my own little Universe
📩
You have one (1) new mail
Subject: ✨✨ Congratulation ❗❗ 🥳🎉 You are one of the 90 people selected ❗ ✨✨

Dear [username],

We are very happy with your decision to join us on this study and adventure! As part of our study we need to know what you think of yourself and how you would describe yourself and your life. Therefore we would like you to fill out this inquiry below. Only if you have fully filled out the fields, the form can be submitted. If you fail to fill out this form before the deadline, you can sadly not participate in our study. However, it is up to you to decide how detailed you want your answers to be. And of course, you only need to answer that which applies to you. Feel free to add in more information if you want, but we don't expect a novel of your life!

General
Name:
Sex:
Role:

Appearance
Eyes:
Hair:
Height:
Weight:
Body type:
Modifications: (Tattoos, piercings etc)
Fashion: (What kind of clothes do you usually wear?)
Face claim:

Personal Life
Please put down here anything noteworthy about yourself. Do you have any allergies? What do you like to do in your free time? What sports do you play? Are you religious? Do you have a life motto?

Family life
Please let us know about your family life. What kind of childhood did you have? How were your teenage years? Are your parents still together, or in your life at all? Do you have a partner at the moment? Do you want a family of your own, or do you already have kids?

School and Work Life
Tell us about your schooling and your work experiences. Do you have a degree? What was high school like for you? What kind of student were you? What kind of co-worker and employee are you?

Social Life
Give us some insight on your social life. Do you have many friends, or just a few? Do you see them often? Or mostly online? Do you have many different friend groups?

Romantic Life
Just let us know about noteworthy romantic experiences and thoughts regarding your romantic life. Do you usually have long lasting relationships? Or do you rather keep your freedom? Is sexual intimacy for you important or are you keen on skinship?

Submit Now!​

We hope to see you soon!

Kind regards,

TNS European Behaviour Studies Consortium

Rules

1. RPN rules will apply above everything else
2. Be open-minded and respectful to others and their characters
3. A discord will be set up for all the OOC talk and brainstorming
4. There is a nine character limit, and this will not be first come, first serve.
5. Please be able to write decent English, at least two or three paragraphs would be nice.
6. Everyone is welcome (both players and characters)! Though this will be a realistic roleplay, so please keep that in mind.

Types
1. The Perfectionist
Ones are defined by their desire to do things correctly and to avoid being wrong or making mistakes. To others, they appear perfectionistic, responsible, and exacting. Ones are typically sticklers for rules and details, and get frustrated when they are not given the opportunity to make sure things are up to their very high standards.

Ones fear being flawed or imperfect, and cope with this fear by being very strict with themselves. They are always striving, seeking the best and most correct way to do things.

Characteristics:
• Serious and straightforward during conversation
• Attuned to practicality and frugality
• Hardworking and diligent as employees
• High internal standards
• Rigidity in plans and decisions
• Intense ability to concentrate
• Natural talent for teaching and instructing
2. The Giver
Twos are defined by their desire to belong and to be loved by others. They are helpful, nurturing, and caring towards others. They are eager to involve themselves in others' lives and rarely say no when others ask them for help. They make sure they are important to others by always being there for them.

Twos fear being alone and unloved, and cope with this fear by taking care of others and making themselves central to other people's lives.

Characteristics:
• Warm smile and eyes
• Approachable, radiates kindness
• Vocal volunteer or activist
• Excellent team player
• Caring and gentle
• Nurturing and patient
• Smooth, flowing movements
3. The Achiever
Threes are defined by their desire to be significant and to distinguish themselves through their achievements. They are unsure of their innate self-worth, and look for validation through their accomplishments. To others, they appear confident, ambitious, and goal-oriented. Threes are typically very image-focused; it is important to them that others see them as successful.

Threes fear being insignificant or a failure. To cope with this fear, they look for ways to win in life, reassuring themselves that they are valuable.

Characteristics:
• Acutely aware of social niceties
• Impressive range of accomplishments
• Extremely busy and on the go
• Jam-packed schedules and meetings
• May have interests in improvisation or acting
• Refined taste in outer appearance
• Charismatic; makes good first impressions
4. The Individualist
Fours are defined by their sense of being special and different from other people. They are often creative, and present a unique, distinctive persona to the people around them. Fours experience a deep conflict in that they long to connect with others, but they feel that because they are so unusual, very few people are able to truly see them as they are.

Fours fear that they are flawed and are missing out on some basic aspect of happiness that other people have access to. To cope with this fear, they amplify what is different and special about themselves, looking for the niche in which they can truly be appreciated.

Characteristics:
• Distinctive inner and outer presentation
• Prominent artistic outlet(s)
• Quirky and endearing
• Melancholic expression
• Strong sense of identity
• May feel a sense of emptiness
• Passionate about self-expression
5. The Investigator
Fives are defined by their desire to conserve their energy and to avoid being drained by engagement with the outside world. They focus on being knowledgeable and competent so that they can be as self-sufficient as possible. They enjoy deepening their understanding of the world, expanding their intellect while minimizing their physical and relationship needs.

Fives fear being overwhelmed by their own needs and the needs of others. To cope with this fear, they withdraw from relationships and maintain a minimalist lifestyle, focusing on the intellectual as an escape from the demands of the world.

Characteristics:
• Appears lost in thought or absentminded
• Extremely difficult-to-crack inner world
• In-depth knowledge on specific subjects of interest
• Gives insightful, well thought-out responses
• Thinks extensively before speaking
• Has clear boundaries between family, friends and work
• Withdrawn and extremely independent
6. The Sceptic
Sixes are defined by their desire for safety and security. They seek to anticipate and avoid risk, and to ally themselves with trustworthy authority figures and institutions. Sixes are alert and vigilant, always thinking several steps ahead to anticipate and prepare for what could go wrong.

Sixes fear being unprepared and unable to defend themselves from danger. To cope with this fear, they attempt to be prepared for every possible turn of events.

Characteristics:
• Strong identification with a social group
• Organized and well-liked
• Good at managing finances
• Excellent team player
• Belongs to a tight-knit group of friends
• Clear communicators
• Detail-oriented and precise
7. The Enthusiast
Sevens are defined by their desire to experience everything life has to offer while avoiding pain and boredom. They appear to others to be lively, fun-loving, and hedonistic. Sevens are often very busy people who bounce from one activity to another in their quest to squeeze every possible bit of enjoyment out of life.

Sevens fear getting stuck in a rut and missing out on the good life. More than anything, they want to avoid feeling bored, sad, or uninspired. They cope with this fear by constantly seeking out exciting, novel, fun experiences.

Characteristics:
• Always on the go
• Wide range of interests
• Childlike enthusiasm and energy
• Curious, sparkling eyes
• Many ongoing professional and creative projects
• Upbeat and optimistic; glass-half-full outlook
• Well-liked and popular among peers
8. The Challenger
Eights are defined by their desire to be powerful and to avoid any vulnerability. They present a confident, assertive, and decisive image to others. Eights can be argumentative and intimidating; it is important to them to stand up for what they believe in and to protect those who are weaker than themselves.

Eights fear being vulnerable and powerless more than anything, and cope with this fear by always being strong and in control.

Characteristics:
• Independent and self-sufficient
• Fierce and certain look
• Determination and stamina
• Very energetic and busy
• Fiery passions and power
• Stubborn and headstrong
• Serious about control over environment
9. The Peacemaker
Nines are defined by their desire to maintain a sense of inner peace and harmony, and to avoid conflict or other emotional disturbances. They are typically agreeable, calm, and easy to be around. Nines rarely rock the boat, but they can be stubborn; while they typically go with the flow, they dislike being controlled and will respond with passive resistance if pushed too far.

Nines fear being too needy and thus pushing people away. They cope with this fear by submitting to the desires and agendas of the people around them: being agreeable in order to be included.

Characteristics:
• Calm, collected demeanor
• Ability to diffuse conflict with ease
• Zen-like presence
• Mellow and soothing voice
• Wide circle of acquaintances
• Generally liked by most people
• Fluid, slow movements and gestures
Interest Check: Can be found here
OOC: Please send me a PM!
In Character: Hopefully that will come!
Credit: All information on enneagram types is taken from this site. You can find more information there if you want.

Basic

Name Ramona Diane Jennings
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Demisexual
Role: The Achiever

Appearance
Ramona is five foot eleven and weighs around one hundred and twenty-five pounds. She’s proud of her healthy hourglass figure. Her body is toned, with a visible six pack from staying in shape. Her features are considered “exotic” with her cat-like eyes, full lips, and slightly upturned nose. Her eyes are a lovely shade of warm brown and are almond shaped. Ramona has full lips that she often adorns in red lipstick of various shades. Her skin is a healthy shade of dark brown and possesses a soft glow. It’s soft and smooth thanks to her skincare routine. In its natural state Ramona’s hair is a mess of wild curls. She doesn’t have any tattoos or extra piercings.

Face claim: Megan Milan

Persona

Personal Life
Please put down here anything noteworthy about yourself. Do you have any allergies? What do you like to do in your free time? What sports do you play? Are you religious? Do you have a life motto?

History

School and Work Life
Tell us about your schooling and your work experiences. Do you have a degree? What was high school like for you? What kind of student were you? What kind of co-worker and employee are you?

Social Life
Give us some insight on your social life. Do you have many friends, or just a few? Do you see them often? Or mostly online? Do you have many different friend groups?

Romantic Life
Just let us know about noteworthy romantic experiences and thoughts regarding your romantic life. Do you usually have long lasting relationships? Or do you rather keep your freedom? Is sexual intimacy for you important or are you keen on skinship?

relationships

Family life
Please let us know about your family life. What kind of childhood did you have? How were your teenage years? Are your parents still together, or in your life at all? Do you have a partner at the moment? Do you want a family of your own, or do you already have kids?

Ramona

coded by weldherwings.

home
one
two
three
  • General
    Name: Gavin Yates
    Sexuality: Bisexual, Polyamorous
    Role: 4 - The Individualist
    pantone
    ®

Gavin Yates

coded by weldherwings.

(hidden scroll on every tab, incl home)

Last edited:

tumblr_oj4q883fbE1vism3wo2_250.png
tumblr_olngaz5e331vism3wo8_250.png
tumblr_oj4q883fbE1vism3wo3_250.png
tumblr_ojhp1jt0zj1vism3wo6_250.png

Name:
Wyatt Sutton

Zodiac:
Cancer

Sex:
Male

Sexuality:
Homosexual

Role:
“The Giver”

Nanny & Student

───────────────────────────────────────♡♡────────────────────────────────────────

tumblr_ohf06qszY21vism3wo5_250.png
tumblr_oii8p15sh61vism3wo1_250.png
tumblr_oh5t65PERF1vism3wo3_250.png
tumblr_of9pz9Ai771vism3wo6_250.png

Eyes:
Hazel

Hair:
Dirty Blonde

Height:
5 foot 8 inches

Weight:
129 pounds

Body type:
Average / Slim

Modifications:
N/A

Fashion:
Wyatt has a soft boy aesthetic. He likes wearing lots of colors, light denim, white shoes, even sporting for a crop top every now and again. He almost always rolls his jeans up.
X X X X (click us!)

Face claim:
Christian Akridge

───────────────────────────────────────♡♡────────────────────────────────────────

tumblr_onnrg2CixE1vism3wo3_250.png
tumblr_of2a2waXwO1vism3wo6_250.png
tumblr_ojuwt5Vi1w1vism3wo3_250.png
tumblr_ohygxsWFj11vism3wo3_250.png

Personal Life
“Some things about myself huh? Okay well my favorite color is baby blue. I have a cilantro allergy which has pretty much ruined mexican food for me. My favorite movie would have to be Call me by your name. When I finish school I want to backpack through Europe. I have been to London twice and absolutely loved it. I like to smoke weed? I have to keep it on the DL though since I like working with kids. I like to write songs in my spare time. I even sing a little bit. I have a few songs on sound cloud that have done alright. My dream is to meet the man of my dreams while I’m traveling across Europe. He ends up traveling with me and we fall in love. Then we would move in together. I would have my own Physiatrist office and see clients 3 days a week. The other 4 days I will spend at home raising my 6 kids. I want a giant house we can all live in comfortably. White picket fence and everything. 4 of my kids will be adopted or foster kids who need a good home. The other two I want to be our biological children. Until then I am just trying to make the most of every experience. Falling in love with every stranger I meet along the way.”

Family life
Wyatt’s childhood was pretty normal. He was the second oldest sibling out of 4 kids. 3 boys and 1 girl. His parents were Middle Upper class. He always felt like he had everything he needed growing up. His older brother, Tanner, was athletic, lady killer type. His younger sister, Lily, was a perfectionist who did competitive ice skating. His youngest brother, Ryan, was an introverted nerd who liked to play video games. Wyatt and his mother, Piper, were extremely close. He had always been a mamas boy and the two of them were very similar. His siblings all had dark hair and eyes like their father. Wyatt was the only one with hazel eyes and dirty blonde hair just like Piper. They were also both emotional beings with lots of feelings.They could both be overbearing. Smothering you with love, asking you a million questions about your day, making you snacks without having to ask. They both meant well. His relationship with his father, Leo, was okay. They didn’t have much in common. He loved his dad a lot though and knew he could count on him if he ever had a problem. Leo and Piper were there for him and supported him unconditionally when he came out as gay. His whole family did. He had told his mom and sister before he told the men in his family. Lili always talked about her crushes with Wyatt and he did the same. Leo was awkward but tried his best to be supportive. Ryan didn’t care much. Tanner said he figured it out when Wyatt was always hanging around his friends and staring at them. The Suttons have a family group chat and family dinner once a week. Blood runs thicker than water after all.

School and Work Life
Currently Wyatt is in school to become a Psychiatrist. He had always played therapist to his friends in school and loved the feeling of helping someone with something or just listening to them. He works as a nanny to the McArthur family on Tuesdays through Fridays, going to school on Monday and Sundays. Wyatt has nannied for 2 years and met them through one of his mother's connections. The mother, Carli, is a novelist and professor at a super exclusive college in the mountains. The father, Jacob, was a pretty successful plastic surgeon in Boulder. They had two girls, Khloe and Ella. Khloe is 12 and Ella is 7. Wyatt and the girls almost instantly hit it off. Khloe would tell Wyatt about school and which boys she liked. She always thought he had the best advice and he was so cool. Unlike her crazy embarrassing mom. Ella on the other hand liked the games they would play together, it was like he had a game for everything. Making dinner, driving in the car, or even doing chores. He would wrap a blanket around his body and wear a towel like hair pretending to be an evil stepmother making the girls do their chores. Then afterwards they would dress up in something pretty, put on moms heels, and dance with the most handsome teddy bears in all the land. As the nanny, Wyatt picks up and drops off at school, makes meals, helps with homework, helps around the house, etc. The McArthur’s think of Wyatt like family and treat him as such. He is always welcomed to any food in the house, has a spare bedroom to himself in case he wants to stay the night, they even bought him a Land Rover. Wyatt loves his job and enjoys his schedule.

Social Life
Being a people person, Wyatt has many friends. His best friend, Kaylee, he has known since freshman year of high school. The two of them just click. They have all kinds of inside jokes and know each other better than anyone else. He has a pretty large friend group with many acquaintances. He likes knowing a lot of people so that he always has someone to talk to. He usually acts like a therapist and mediator for his friends. Sometimes taking on their problems like his own. He is extremely loyal to his friends, going above and beyond for them. He usually has plans on the weekend. Secret dinners with Jacob, going bar hopping with friends, or a night in with Kaylee. Going to coffee with friends or having study groups during the week. For the most part Wyatt likes staying busy and going out.

Romantic Life
Wyatt’s love life has always been… complicated to say the least. He had never really had any long term relationships. Not by choice but more like chance. Lost his virginity at seventeen right before his eighteenth birthday. The guy was a friend of a friend who was the cutest guy Wyatt had ever really talked to. They had hung out once or twice before. Even spent a super awkward Valentine's day together. The sex was painful and left him feeling like he would never do that again. Then to make things even worse the guy ended up ghosting him. Took his virginity and bounced. That set the tone for the rest of his relationships. Guys who used him for sex and then left. No one wanted anything more serious than one night stands or maybe an occasional friend with benefits. Wyatt began to think it was his fault that no one wanted to date him. That he had never been on a date before. He tried to distract himself with school and work but there was a deep longing in him. Wyatt had always been a romantic. Wanted someone to take care of and love on. He had a cycle of falling in love with guys who used him. Wyatt was a giver in the simplest terms. He would give and give and give and still be giving it. These boys would take what they want, string him along and bail before things got too serious. He started to give up on the idea of ever finding real love like he dreamed about. The stuff they talked about in songs. Then things at work started to get weird. The girls mentioned them hearing their parents fighting. Everything seemed to be fine but Wyatt could feel an overarching feeling of negativity in the house. Then Carli went out of town to a book signing in NYC. Wyatt was getting paid overtime to watch the kids for the weekend. He was up working on some homework when Jacob came home. He said he had a hard day at work and needed a drink. Wyatt made him one and the two of them started talking. It didn’t take long for Jacob to spill all the details of his failing marriage with the young boy. Apparently Carli had been sleeping with her TA at the university and Jacob was questioning his own sexuality. They agreed to stay together for the kids and put their issues aside to focus on raising their children. Wyatt had always felt some kind of weird sexual tension between him and Jacob but thought it was all in his head. He was married after all… to a woman! Noah put his hand on the boy's thigh and he caved. It was the best sex he had ever had. It wasn’t the empty sexual act he was used to. No, this time it felt different. The passionate kisses, the eye contact, slow lingering touches. Their relationship grew over the months to come. It was obviously complicated. Sneaking around when Carli wasn’t around. Sneaking a kiss in the pantry, having a nice conversation during a car ride. Wyatt didn’t know what the end goal of this type of relationship was. He wasn’t going to leave his wife to be with his 21 year old nanny turned gay lover. He couldn’t introduce his 39 year old boyfriend to his friends or family. He just knew that being with Jacob made him happy. Made him feel like he nothing else really mattered. Just being in the moment and accepting it for what it was. Wyatt does dream of meeting someone though. Someone younger, with not as much baggage. Someone he could give the whole world to and take care of.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back