• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Endless Experiment- OCC

Well im trying to explain it in this way.
He can create and manipulate electromagnetic field around him.
Think more like Static from DC or Magneto, even Cole MacGrath.

Well im trying to explain it in this way.
He can create and manipulate electromagnetic field around him.
Think more like Static from DC or Magneto, even Cole MacGrath.
Ah Magneto and Static I see. The electric part might overlap with Stella's power but I dont really mind much.

I think for power like this you can just say the radiation give him the ability because magic, or you can tie it to something in his body, like the radiation make him grows horns that can be used affect the electromagnetic field around. I'm not sure how to words it either though.

don't worry i won't go into the electric side much, like the only things I would use the electric part for is magnetizing/demagnetizing stuff and electroreception.
other than that he would focus more on the magnetic side of his ability.

don't worry i won't go into the electric side much, like the only things I would use the electric part for is magnetizing/demagnetizing stuff and electroreception.
other than that he would focus more on the magnetic side of his ability.
Sweet, they might even be able to work together to produce even stronger result. Anyway, do you still needs some help wording it? Is there any detail that makes his electromagnetism power different from Magneto or Stasis or any other similar superpower?

Well, he believes in magic so he tries to make everything he does with his power look like a magic trick (for he aspires to be a magician), plus depending on his mental and physical state his power becomes wonky.
In a sense that his power gets hard to control and, so it can just do the opposite of what he wants it to do if he is hurt bad enough.
plus the electric part of his power does shock him, as in he is not immune to it.

Well, he believes in magic so he tries to make everything he does with his power look like a magic trick (for he aspires to be a magician), plus depending on his mental and physical state his power becomes wonky.
In a sense that his power gets hard to control and, so it can just do the opposite of what he wants it to do if he is hurt bad enough.
plus the electric part of his power does shock him, as in he is not immune to it.
I see, this give me the impression of a psychic-based power since it relies on his mind.

Sorry if my CS might be weirdly formatted, I tried having some fun with the bbcode but I forgot I'm bad at it.

We will be starting up the rp hopefully tomorrow.

everyone’s characters look amazing so far and I’m excited to see where we go in the storyline.

those on the compound will be starting in the compound located near a small town in Colorado.

Magic will likely be more relevant to this story than you think.

Then my little Nikola will wait for his humble beginnings, where he travels like a fool, to traverse the whole world, and become a magician.
Ok that tarrot pun-line was bad.

Then my little Nikola will wait for his humble beginnings, where he travels like a fool, to traverse the whole world, and become a magician.
Ok that tarrot pun-line was bad.
Not necessarily. He can still travel and wander like a fool and traverse the world. A lot of international missions will be happening and the US military has a pretty wide reach so we can get you in the storyline path regardless.

Forgot to post before but just to let you know I am back from my trip :) can't wait fro the RP it sounds great

Hey guys I’m gonna put a pause on this for a decent while. I found one of my old story ideas written down in a journal that has a much more fleshed out storyline and a lot more material for it. I will eventually return to this one once I have the plot and such mapped out a bit more. My humblest apologies you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back