• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Endless Experiment- OCC

K.O.D

No lights please
Feel free to discuss anything here, from character interactions and ideas, to plot suggestions and questions about anything else. I only ask that we respect one another and follow the RPN rules.​

so we all were adopted by maxwell right at birth, or at 10 years old?
Yes between birth and pre puberty is the age when the mutations will stick so between like 0-10. Furthermore the process to gather children began 20 years ago and lasted 3 years. Meaning even if newborn and chosen from the last batch the minimum age is about 17, whereas the maximum age would be thirty to thirty one.

So ik i just posted but i wanted to make a character and got a really good idea.

This character is young maybe 17 or 18 and always rejected the experiment and left when they had the chance although they never learnt to control their powers, they see flashforwards of the future that often are in the immediate future and don't make much sense (jumbled messes of images and words) that give them headaches. This said they mainly are investigating the luminaries using things from their flashforwards, info from the experiment and online theories about members of the group.

This last bit is what I am asking about, can this character have a sub plot where they are trying to take down the luminaries?

So ik i just posted but i wanted to make a character and got a really good idea.

This character is young maybe 17 or 18 and always rejected the experiment and left when they had the chance although they never learnt to control their powers, they see flashforwards of the future that often are in the immediate future and don't make much sense (jumbled messes of images and words) that give them headaches. This said they mainly are investigating the luminaries using things from their flashforwards, info from the experiment and online theories about members of the group.

This last bit is what I am asking about, can this character have a sub plot where they are trying to take down the luminaries?
Yes that power would work and being against the Luminaries will align you with the rest of the siblings who are also going after them. The only thing with that power is we will need to have a communication channel between you and I so I can give you visions of the future in a way that gives you leads without spoiling anything.

but yeah he/she wouldn’t need a sub plot they could just start off solo or with one of the others who left and make their way back as they discover stuff.

kk that sounds great Im also working on a character with minor psychic abilities (can move small things and communicate through the mind) And I'm debating whether or not to have them not able to move their body because their power is too great, would this be okay as well, they would move with a wheelchair that is connected to their mind so they can move it around.

kk that sounds great Im also working on a character with minor psychic abilities (can move small things and communicate through the mind) And I'm debating whether or not to have them not able to move their body because their power is too great, would this be okay as well, they would move with a wheelchair that is connected to their mind so they can move it around.
They could easily lift up to ten or fifteen tones with the power scale I have in mind.

Also how would you scale electromagnetism on the power scale?
Since I'm thinking about taking it as the character's power.

Hey I was thinking what if my character faked his own death early on, to get out of the program

Hey I was thinking what if my character faked his own death early on, to get out of the program
Nah no can do. There is no need to make such a decision when you can just leave after Maxwell dies. Plus it would kinda insult his intelligence if you could pull it off, you’d think the guy with a laboratory an entire medical staff, and the know how to make super humans could see through it.

I have finished the characters and will post them in a sec but bad timing because i will be away for a few days, the next two days to be exact.

does the image need to be a full body one or just from bust up would be enough?

My general idea is that my OC left the compound but still lingers around the area since he worries those who didn't leave the compound and its not that he doesn't want to fight but he wants to be able to fulfill his desires freely.

My general idea is that my OC left the compound but still lingers around the area since he worries those who didn't leave the compound and its not that he doesn't want to fight but he wants to be able to fulfill his desires freely.
But of course that makes a lot of sense. Perhaps in the early few weeks of the compound opening up they were able to interact with Rick while he was still around as he likewise spent some time in the nearby town before leaving. It would make sense as talking with someone like that would likely push him to his goals of going and being an Explorer/Rescuer.

I will need help properly wording my OC's power but except for that I will be able to post it in an hour or two.

Electromagnetism.
So an attraction & repulsion of metallic and magnetized objects.
Magnetization & demagnetization of objects , electroreception.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back