• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Endless Chain of Love

Should it be Chain of love or circle of love?

• Chain

• circle

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vali Ulfr

The Battle Slain Wolf
It is love that keeps some people going. Love is the feeling of passion and affection. Their feelings are strong and they wish to be with each other forever. But...... what if those feelings weren't returned? You see some people just love a person so much, but that person doesn't really like them back. They try and try but the feelings are never returned. And so that person likes someone else, but again that other person doesn't like them back. Now this chain continues to go on and on. So....... What would you do to get the one you love's attention, Try to make them jealous, lie, or maybe even..............KILL
I will only allow 1 or 2 yandere's. the killings must be planned and consulted with me first.i suggjest you make 2 or 3 characters because of this. if you want the yandere roles please pm. i plan on keeping who they are a secret
so the killings will be done by the yandere contacting me and telling me who will die and then i will contact 3 possible people and tell them one of these characters "___,___,___" will die by the yandere. all this wil be done ahead of time
main thread
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-endless-circle-of-love.321038/

Last edited:
k we are set i have some things to do but i will start up the main thread and everything else when im done. like 2-3 hrs from now. sorry but its important

Users who are viewing this thread

Back