• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy the End Time Heroes

RandomBlobMan

That was a misclick I swear
One day, a message was delivered. To every corner of the pantheon, holy or wretched, to every mind that roamed the lands.
They have declared that this be the Last War of All Things Comprehensible. Good or Evil, alive or dead (or the inbetween), ready or not.
Heroes deemed legendary rose and fell. Abomination deemed a myth of terror walked and died.
High beings of the pantheon that labelled themselves good or evil or neutral, now banded with whoever they could trust just so they could survive another day.
It really is the End Times.
But no need to sit down and die, for we have a mighty quest to complete.

Hello and Welcome everyone who would be interested in some Last War of All Things Comprehensible! This is some weird concept I had in my head that I decided to turn into an rp.
It will be based in a high fantasy world with countless deities in the pantheon and magic being an everyday luxury throughout the world. Unfortunately, the world is at war. The entire world, indeed.
You are ones of the sort that can be labelled champions, people of whimsical capabilities. As the situation seems to keep getting worse and worse every day, you have been gathered by a bizarre sage to investigate this war.
The starting power level in this rp will be pretty high. Comparing to D&D 5e, around level 15, where you are able to deal with kingdom-sized threat with a squad or two. Magical or Physical, you possess great prowess over your powers, far beyond an average human. Deities you serve(if you serve any) would deem you worthy of their attention; your enemies tremble to your name unless they are of equal strength.
There will be some room to fit in your own idea of deities and kingdoms should you want to suggest some.

-Respect the gm and your fellow players.
-No godmodding or power play, please.
-I am thinking of fitting up to 5~6 players into this rp, as I am unsure about juggling a large amount of players with this plot.
-The minimum posting length would be a decently sized paragraph or two, definitely not a one-liner. One post a week would be a preferred minimum posting speed, unless things happen in real life(in which case, notifying the group would be helpful).
-The world lore for this rp (at the point of its beginning, at least) is vague and open to additions by players.
-Combat will not use a specific dice system, but rather a semi turn based order where the players state their actions and I post out the results.

-Let's keep conversation related to real life/politics to a minimum, unless it is a related subject(i.e. related to the details of this universe).
-If you are to make a suggestion to the GM, use formal language. Approach with any sarcastic/offensive tone is not appreciated.
-Please tone down on the talk about extreme subjects such as gore, torture. If a player asks you to stop, stop. I will not give many verbal warnings related to this behavior.

-Please do not edit your character sheet and/or lore entries without permission from the GM once they've been approved.
-If the reference image for your character(or lore entry, or anything in general) includes a symbol that may be regarded as offensive(such as the nazi symbol) or anything that resembles such thing, your character sheet will not be accepted and you will be kicked out of the rp. You will be given a chance to defend yourself(simply changing the reference picture will not clear your name.).
-Any detail(items, skills, connections and such) not aforementioned in the cs will be either denied, or applied with an additional penalty. Please be sure to discuss with the gm beforehand.

we have an OOC chat now!

Last edited:
Well, this certainly seems interesting… mind if this skeleton throws his hat into the ring?

Bumping this thread as we may have a spot or two open. I am waiting for character sheets to be uploaded as I prepare the IC thread.

Interested, if you still have room!
sweet ill get to writing a CS this weekend
OOC thread is here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back