• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

K.O.D

No lights please
There are many places one can find themselves in the multiverse as the space between universes can be a volatile sea of unfathomable forces unbound by any laws of physics. Yet on occasion the currents can take beings and objects to the end of the stream as it were. A small dimension sitting in a unique spot at the very very bottom of the multiverse which allows it to collect those people and things that find themselves unable to leave the world stream and thus deposited in a dimension that seems to be an endless plane of varied landscapes. Where the varied landscapes intersect is the Great city of Zoa, a massive sprawling metropolis built of buildings from a variety of timelines and universes and filled with those either lucky enough to be dropped close to the great city, or hardy enough to survive a long trek to the great city. Unfortunately for the denizens there recently a war has begun between a being known as Don Morte, who was the dominant power, and the Growing rebellion that seeks to free the massive city from the control of the deadly Crime lords mafia like rule. The war threatens to tear the city apart as magical, technology, metaphysical, and raw powers of all kinds collide and for many the city is all they have left as once you arrive at the End of there is no returning, at least not that anyone has found yet.

You can be from any fandom universe you see fit and be any character you wish so long as they are not a character with limitless or infinite power. OC’s are also welcome in this storyline. Essentially you find yourself in the massive endless realm of the end and somehow make it to Zoa. You can be an old denizen or a new one if you want but either way the civil war is getting bad to the point where there are daily battles in the streets. Some are as simple as gunfights and one on one skirmishes, while sometimes it’s small armies colliding or mighty beings of demigod like power. Either way things have gotten hectic enough that sides are being taken and the conflict is citywide. Choose a side, make your own, dodge and duck through the battles and just try to survive, he’ll even sell weapons or scavenge battlefields for loot. The options are endless and the story will go where we guide it.)

43992B04-76F6-46EA-BD0D-E806CD62AAFD.jpeg
this is Don Morte, he is from a mystical mafia universe and is an OC evil character who has spent seventy seven years in The End. Of that time he has maintained dominance for thirty years after he killed the 13 Guild leaders who ran the city in several districts before. He is a powerful Lich Lord , a very skilled warrior, a brilliant tactician to boot, and has been fighting this rebellion against him for nearly a decade now. He does have many cohorts and under bosses for those interested and even has a chain of command should he be somehow killed or contained. As a means of making his transition to power easier he appointed 13 under bosses who would take the places of the guild leaders managing different districts. However rumors have spread than not all of his Underbosses are loyal to him and one or more may be working alongside the rebellion in secret.

while a cs page may come later I just figured it would help to see what one of the first bad guys looks like. There is a plot planned very loosely but the chain of events will depend entirely on our characters interactions and what transpires in the Roleplay.​

Hah! Oh, humor.. I will wait until you get the CS up! Hopefully more people join by tommorow (since it is 11:34 for me).

Fascinating
Placing my interest.
Interesting
Sounds interesting!
Hah! Oh, humor.. I will wait until you get the CS up! Hopefully more people join by tommorow (since it is 11:34 for me).

Holy cow...I went to sleep and the horde came. Good good, I’ll get a cs page up and we can crank out characters. I didn’t cover this before but multiple characters are allowed. The only real rule is no being people that can destroy planets or planet sized things. If your character is canonically that strong and you really wanna use them then you can nerf them down to manageable levels. I’m glad to see all you guys interested :)

Ok by here is a cs. I must go to work for the next 9 hours. Upon my return I’ll be ready to start. Feel free to upload as many characters as you wish. The start of the story will be heralded by my own characters beginning to pop up in the cs.

Ooh, I think I might be interested in this. I'll throw together a character sheet in the CS thread and go from there!

Edit: wuff, it's later than I thought; okay I'll compose it in the morning.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back