• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The End? (Pt. 2 MAY come)

Do you want to continue this story??

• Yes, work or DIE.

• Maybe, do what you want.

• No, you SUCK

Results are only viewable after voting.

crabman225

Lurker
BEEP BEEP BEEP. My alarm clock yelled while I was still asleep. As I went to grab my morning coffee then Jem, my dog started jumping up and down happy to see me awake, “you’re a good dog” I said feeling the slightest grin form. The streets where empty when I walked on the sidewalk, as the cloudy gray sky was the only thing following me while I was on my morning jog. I started hearing whispers somewhere near three blue houses. I haven’t explored the streets to much, but I knew they were new, when I went on my way back a spotted one of the neighbors. For a second a thought I saw 2 of them. Getting scared I walked a bit faster to my house. I got ready to go on campus and got in my car, hoping it still had gas in it. As I drove, I just brushed it off as a slightly weird Thursday and stopped in the parking lot. I darted up the stairs just because it’s a bit satisfying if I say the least. But then I stopped and looked inside. No one in the hallway. I knew it wasn’t class time because it was 7:43 on my watch. I wondered the halls to my usual classroom, but no one was there again. Not Jake, or the teacher. None... now I was alert because this was no normal day, no one on the streets, no one in school, and no one at work either. I drove back home and remembered the strange jog I did. I got to the three houses and I knocked on one of the doors, but it was already open, a-and a body in the doorway. I ran to my house to see my door broken off its hinges. Then I turn around, BAM. Waking up I see I’m being dragged away, not knowing any escape I pretend I was still knocked out. I expected to be dead when I was dragged upstairs until I heard a dog bark at a door. It was Jem! But… He sounded a bit different. A bit, Dragged. Then he ran upstairs, but he wasn’t the Jem I had seen before I explored this mess. Once again, I was knocked out and dragged someplace else.

Writers Note: Pt. 2 MAY come, don’t give me hate for a unfinished story. I will try to get the second Part by July 30th

crabman225 crabman225
Welcome to RPN! I highly recommend ya divert your writing efforts to the Creative thread, where it's appropriately labeled. An interest check, is to gather common intrigues and recruit for a group roleplay. There is a subthread called 1x1, should you wish to engage in roleplaying with one person directly.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact the staff. They are super helpful and will get you sorted accordingly. I highly advise ya to cope a feel as to what RP interest checks are for, by voicing your interest and joining an RP. Like I stated above, standalone written pieces go under Creativity-Writing threads, not here x)

Have a blessed day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back