• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The End OOC

We've finally got our 8 people!! That didn't take long at all! lovedentist lovedentist , when do you want to start the RP?
I'm gonna post my character (maybe two I haven't decided yet) today and then I'll post the starter! Sorry to everyone I kind of thought this was dead tbh cause I haven't been getting notifications or anything but I'm glad its not!

Last edited:
By the beach! And we're all in the same general area and I was thinking that within the next like replies are characters would all meet up.
I was almost thinking that as the wave washed us down we'd eventually get swept into the same area.

I'll do my best!!!
You'll be fine. Realistic/Modern is both the easiest and hardest to do. It's easy to start, but difficult to do WELL with,but don't let it discourage you from trying. Practice makes perfect! And you seems to be doing wonderfully so far.

Wouldn't it be better to wait for the others to post? Those that haven't posted will be rushed and won't be able to do much on an intro if we rush ahead of them, right? :x

Wouldn't it be better to wait for the others to post? Those that haven't posted will be rushed and won't be able to do much on an intro if we rush ahead of them, right? :x
I was just thinking the same thing actually! I just posted a reply but I probably won't post another one until at least most of us have replied.

OHHH SHIT WE'RE ALL IN THE BOAT ! now we're just waiting for kai to come back :) Would it be okay if Nao made conversation with Ashley, Sebastian and Fiona?

What happens if they never post Dx
I was thinking that we could just continue and then if they do decide to post then it could be like them just joining and like the characters now could just meet up with them later, if that makes sense? And if they just don't we can just continue as we are now!

I was thinking that we could just continue and then if they do decide to post then it could be like them just joining and like the characters now could just meet up with them later, if that makes sense? And if they just don't we can just continue as we are now!
Sounds good to me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back