• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The End of Us || Detailed || Virus || ALWAYS ACCEPTING

Hey, guys, I'm here. This week was really hard. I had to readjust to school and I lost two friends in a car accident earlier this week. I'll get to my reply now.

Hey, guys, I'm here. This week was really hard. I had to readjust to school and I lost two friends in a car accident earlier this week. I'll get to my reply now.
Jesus fucking Christ I was not ready for that bombshell.

I dunno what it's worth but I am super available if you need some random fucking stranger to talk to, and I hope you bounce back well.

There's no way to be positive about that.

Sophrosyne Sophrosyne and my condolences on your lost, I too know the feeling of loosing someone and if you ever need someone to talk to our let your anger and vent just PM me and I will be their.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back