• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Any luck with that character? SP3CT3R SP3CT3R

And how are you folks feeling about all this so far;

Diphylleia grayi Diphylleia grayi
Quotha Quotha
Dovinique Dovinique

Just giving you few a poke to see if you're still interested since I haven't heard much since day one. I know people have these silly things called "lives" and all but I really like pestering people with @'s and my desire for attention is inexorable~

The story points have been finalized, edited, and reviewed to my satisfaction, and outside of having people fill character slots everything is ready to go. To give a bit of a heads up, I settled on writing this in a chapter format so people can have a bit of a settling period between situations, but this also means I can push each bit of the story along a little bit smoother, and a bit earlier in Chapter 1's case. The only drawback is if I somehow made this story fantastic and amazing and everybody has a great time writing (which is the hope anyways) then it's gonna be a nuisance to have to wait for the next segment to be finished. But, c'est la vie.

I haven't dropped a thread yet, since I and I'm sure some of you won't mind having some extra time to prep, and I was thinking of setting sail, Wednesday maybe? If that's too soon for anyone just let me know and throw a brick with an angry note taped to it through my proverbial window.

Just checking in, wondering if you knew there was a character thread up or maybe you've just got one cooking, in which case I'm exited to see what you come up with~

I know Lunne spoke about being quite busy, and with the Christmas season coming into swing I figure I would put launching this back bit by bit till everyone's good and prepared :pine:

Or at least until I know what's what anyways~

I, uh, was definitely not aware of a character thread being up. I guess you don't get notified about edits to a post you've replied to? Oops

Oh but quick question; is it possible to have a cursed/demon character that they themselves aren't aware is a demon? Like they don't have any noticeable mutations and any abilities they posses haven't surfaced yet, so they don't know?

Last question (I swear lol), are human characters allowed, actually? I just realised all of the characters submitted already are demons so I just wanted to double check, sorry if it's a dumb question. I understand they'd be much weaker in comparison to the demon characters, so I think it'd be interesting to play one.

That would be fine, but you're limiting what your character can achieve in the story by a bit through that.

Well time has flown pretty quickly, huh? Today is the day the starter is finally going up! I'll be working on it for the next couple hours, be seeing you all soon :hornswhistle:

I think I'm gonna keep this around a little longer, see if any more people are interested, this thread will likely be retired by February.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back