• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Emperor's Will (40k)

SpazTheButcher

The Warrior-Poet
As the Cadian Gate falls, humanity is at its knees. Regiments from a thousand worlds are lost in the warp. Billions are lost to chaos and Heretics run amok through one honorable systems. But we are not here to talk about the toil of those in the light, we gather for the toil of those in the Dark. While space marines are glorified heroes, they are not the ones we focus on. We focus on the bulk of the Imperium, the Emperor's Hammer, those who are countless, the Imperial Guard.
1614004450463.png
Howdy There! My name is Spaz the Butcher, and I want You! to join the merriest band of psychopaths this side of the Warp. The Emperor's Will is an rp focused around a mismatched group of survivors in a war zone that is literally chaos. They are trapped inside a Hive on the planet Benikolv, and are forced to work together to survive in a hell zone of an environment.
1614004352644.png

well ,will we all be from the same regiment? either way,sign me up chief.

Last edited:
Welp, the Emperor protects boys. Hand me a flash light and let's get this bread.

well ,will we all be from the same regiment? either way,sign me up chief.
Yes, different regiments are allowed: all except Kriegsmen
Welp, the Emperor protects boys. Hand me a flash light and let's get this bread.
And yes, flashlights are very preffered.

One thing I forgot to mention, please pm me your character ideas so I can start setting up the stuff. OOC may be up later today

Also, here is OOC

Users who are viewing this thread

Back