• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Emperor's Chosen: A Deathwatch Campaign

Inritz said:
Awesome. We need our medic or the guys will die horrible xeno related deaths followed by a disrespectful puppet show of their bodies. ( :D )
Remind me to never piss you off...

Sorry guys, I thought I posted that IC stuff last night. My net went crazy cause of the storms. I went to bed early hoping it'd be fixed. Sigh. Anyway we have another interested. @Zedalb buddy here's the thread. Hope you find a home here.

Nah, nothing that bad, I'm in the KY area and it knocked out the power a bit and that scrambled the net. Luckily I had my phone on me and I was calling tech support to get me back online. This is our heavy storm time. I just hope May 10th is okay, cause that's when I fly outa here to head to WA to visit family and play in a tournament. I'm going to get monkey stomped, but I'll do my best regardless.

Well my sheet just lost itself so I'll have it up in a few more hours *grumbles*

-Zedalb

Last edited by a moderator:
No worries. And I'll post reply after I get home from the tattoo parlor. Getting color added to a piece today. Yay for needles and pain!

Inritz said:
No worries. And I'll post reply after I get home from the tattoo parlor. Getting color added to a piece today. Yay for needles and pain!
Actually go look it over I think I just finished, I wanted to run an idea past you for a "Secret objective" would you rather a private message, or just spit it out here?

-Zedalb

Zedalb said:
The machine spirit is annoyed with you and will not load such heresy on my mobile vox.
-Zedalb
Was a clip from predator about bleeding you real quite like.

I am still here, sorry for my absence, got busy with....personal matters. I'm working on a first post now.

By the Emperor! This sparring match is not highlighting our offensive capabilities!

At this rate I'm going to drop from fatigue before I land a hit on Kerith!

Of course on the drive home I realized that I didn't need to feint because you had made an all out attack. Hazard of rushing my posts...

Okay guys, sorry for being AWOL, I just got access to reliable internet. I'll be back home on Friday but won't be able to do anything till Sat. I haven't forgotten you guys but I'm away from all my books and rules and this trip has mostly sucked. We'll move on as soon as I get home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back