• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice The Emperor's Chosen: A Deathwatch Campaign

Ritzy

One Thousand Club
OOC. Just don't do anything that would get us banned. Please. For me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry Brothers. Computer ran out of juice and then I was jazzed that it finally got off the ground so I celebrated with some tequila. Maybe a little too much. Urg my head. I'll get to your messages in a bit, just give me time to get my wits about me and some headache caff in me.

I am a stealthy Raven Guard, with power armour that is super sparkly. My god I'm marilyn manson.

I'll work up a character today. Probably a Black Templar unless you'd like something specific that's prohibited for BT.

2 of the others are another assault, and a devastator. So we'll have lots of dakka and if they get in close they will be turned into mincemeat. Good mix. We just need our last to fill in the blank slot and we'll be set. Just to let you know I'll be semi-online from the 10th till the 27th of next month. I'll still be online, but to a lesser degree. We should complete our first mission during that time if all goes to plan, but hope is the first step to disappointment after all.

[QUOTE="dr xenon]I can reroll as a Librarian if you think that makes sense. Though I love my Black Templars...

[/QUOTE]
Nah we'll be fine the only thing we really lack is a techmarine as no none can drive stick. But honestly we should be fine we shall just be the, we can't rely on our one high fellowship character to get us out? KILL EVERYTHING!

FYI - I'll be on vacation and travelling most of next week (4/17-21). Response times might be delayed, and replies might be short.

Okay we have 4 so far. I'm trying to get in contact with the 5th and the 6th seems to have dropped off the face of Terra, perhaps fallen to the Eye of Terror. 4 is the minimum I needed though and if need be I'll throw in a techmarine NPC you all can boss around that serves as your armorer/driver.

Everyone that hasn't roll wounds, roll a d5 and add 18.

Then roll a d10 on a 1-7 3 fate points on a 8-9 4 points on a 10 5 points. Once that's cleared up everyone that hasn't can start rolling for power armor history. Hoping to start this soon!

Ok, I've waited and nobody has responded, so let's do this with 4. Game starts now! Complete your characters if you need to, I don't think anyone else needs to roll for power armor history and doesn't have the book, but if you do, PM me and I'll get you going on. Welcome to the Deathwatch brothers!

Just checking we have all our deathwatch gear now right, as in we were given it before we met the inquisitor?

You have everything save your power armor. It's being repainted and it's machine spirit mollified to its change to the Deathwatch colors.

@Rookie you still here mate? Feel free to jump in. I'm trying to start things off slow till everyone gets adjusted, but with the plan for training, I want everyone to be on board and ready before we actually start rolling.

Awesome. We need our medic or the guys will die horrible xeno related deaths followed by a disrespectful puppet show of their bodies. ( :D )

Inritz said:
Awesome. We need our medic or the guys will die horrible xeno related deaths followed by a disrespectful puppet show of their bodies. ( :D )
Mate I will just stealth away ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back