• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓮𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓮𝓼

ukiiyo

doki-doki
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[class=container] height: 580px; width: 400px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=containercont] height: 530px; width: 400px; background: #e4dddf; margin-top: -65px; [/class] [class=scrollbox] height: 210px; width: 400px; overflow: hidden; border: 10px solid transparent; position: relative; top: 50px; [/class] [class=scrollbox2] height: 210px; width: 400px; overflow: hidden; border: 10px solid transparent; position: relative; top: 32px; [/class] [class=scroll] height: 98%; width: calc(100% + 17px); overflow-y: scroll; [/class] [class=text] width: 300px; font-size: 12px; margin-left: 40px; text-align: justify; line-height: 16px; color: black; [/class] [class=img1] height: 210px; width: 150px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c3/90/e7/c390e755a37a286c94d50f2cb74c6a4b.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: -40px 0px; margin-left: 40px; [/class] [class=img2] height: 210px; width: 150px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/68/a7/d0/68a7d0b9c87ba1762a0dcfbeec0acf8f.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: -40px 0px; margin-right: 55px; margin-top: -210px; float: right; [/class] [class=img3] height: 210px; width: 150px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/04/30/db/0430db8ddfa42515fd86c5c98b651f18.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: -40px 0px; margin-left: 40px; [/class] [class=img4] height: 210px; width: 150px; background:URL(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e2/d9/1f/e2d91fd24426050f59fd58e1aa8e7d3a.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: -40px 0px; float: right; margin-top: -210px; margin-right: 55px; [/class] [class=title] font-size: 55px; text-align: right; position: relative; top: -28px; letter-spacing: 3px; text-shadow: 4px 4px 0px #e4dddf; color: black; [/class] [class name=codetag] font-size: 9px; text-align: center; color: black; margin-top: -10px; [/class] [div class=container] [div class=title]the elites.[/div] [div class=containercont][div class=scrollbox][div class=scroll][div class=img1][/div] [div class=img2][/div]
[div class=text]

Good morning Hillview students. Ah yes, it’s that time of year again, the Winter Gala. Everyone has been on their best behavior this year in order to be on the nice list and attend this event. Now you would think that any student would be allowed to go to this dance, but it turns out it’s invite-only. I for one, have been thoroughly enjoying all the kissing up that has been happening in the months leading up to invitation week. But that’s old news and it’s not what you came here for.

As you know, I am a VIP guest at this wonderful gala and I will be enjoying the riches this school has to offer and give it my two cents. Not only that but I will also be gifting everyone with some surprises! I know, I really didn’t need to but you’re my adoring fans and I must give back in some way. So please, look forward to my gifts and I’ll see you all there, even if you don’t see me. Until next time lovelies~

Yours Truly,
Miss Roulette

Welcome to Hillview Academy, the most expensive and elite private school that the Upper East Side has to offer. Celebrities send their children to school here, wanting them to have the best and most exclusive education that they can have. So naturally, it is filled with the filthy rich and the most talented you will ever meet. This school is also home to a blog that is called The Elites. This blog seemingly came out of nowhere a few years ago and talked about the fabulous lives of the students and their juicy secrets. Its subjects are the top students of the school, the richest of the rich, the most beautiful, the ones with the dirtiest secrets.

Why wasn't something as damaging as this banned or reported? Well you see, the students were excited about living the life of Gossip Girl and experiencing something like that in real life. So they kept it hidden from their parents and the faculty of the school. Each year Miss Roulette, the owner, and author of the blog, became bolder and bolder, digging deeper and targeting those who nobody would dare look at. This year is no different, except she seems to be out for blood.

Her goal is to essentially ruin the senior class at Hillview and expose them for the true liars and backstabbers they are. She's been tame all year but with the Winter Gala happening, Mis Roulette decided it was the perfect place to start revealing dark secrets everyone wished were forgotten.[/div][/div][/div] [div class=scrollbox2][div class=scroll] [div class=img3][/div] [div class=img4][/div]
[div class=text]

Congrats on making it through the plot. I'm Uki and I am the GM of this roleplay, yaaaay. So much fun. In case you didn't get it, this roleplay is inspired by Gossip Girl which is a show and book series that aged like fine wine. There's a lot of over the top drama and I feel like that'd be fun for a roleplay. That being said, The Elites will be very different from Gossip Girl so we can have a bit more fun with it. If you have any questions about the plot, feel free to ask!

➥ This roleplay requires realistic face-claims!
➥ You are allowed up to three characters and currently, I don't have a limited amount of space
➥ You will be invited to the Discord once there’s enough interest
➥ Follow all of RPN's rules and keep everything PG-13
➥ Romance is encouraged but not required (fade to black if needed)
➥ This roleplay is set in high school in New York City so that that into consideration when thinking of characters
➥ Characters are filthy rich so no scholarship characters will be allowed
➥ You must make a minimum of two in-character posts PER week
➥ Each post must be a minimum of two decent paragraphs
➥ Please do not join the roleplay if you cannot be active in the Discord or IC
➥ If you have read the rules, make sure to list your character's favorite color in their character sheet[/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div] [div class="codetag"]coded by ukiiyo | hidden scrolls[/div]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back