• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Elite OOC.

Characters
Here
Other
Here
meepster meepster gingersnaps gingersnaps TheVoidQueen TheVoidQueen felideli felideli fieldofclover fieldofclover Syrok18 Syrok18 Shroud Shroud Elmo23x Elmo23x VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator KeroseneLollipop KeroseneLollipop minajesty minajesty Tonkatsu Tonkatsu Qwertycakes Qwertycakes
Okay, I hope that I got everybody.

But I should apologize for my silence, first and foremost. I had come down with a nasty sinus infection over the last few days. I am however back and ready to steamroll myself to get this roleplay up and running. With this said, if you have a WIP sheet up or no sheet at all, I expect them all to be done by September 30th. This gives you 11 days to get your sheets done and there should be no exceptions. If you need any more time before that, please let me know beforehand as I know RL gets in the way often. I will be accepting sheets and setting up the discord on October 1st and starting the roleplay on October 2nd.

I still thank you all for your interest and can't wait to write this roleplay with you guys! 💚
I'm glad you are feeling better. And happy your back =)

I still have a few things to work on for my CS before it's done but I should be finished in a couple of days.

Thank you all and I am glad to be back! ✨

Glad you're feeling better! I'm free to help out if you still need someone. 💖
I have someone else interested, as well. When I get home today, I will create a GM PM with you both 🥰 Just to keep us all in the loop.

I'm still interested. I just kinda forgot I still didn't finish it yet 😅 I'm so embarrassed.

Ammm considering there aren't many that still seem interested in this RP, will it even start? I would kind of dislike spending time on my CS only for it to end up being for nothing.

This might not happen because people did drop out 🥺 I'm going to shelve this idea for now but will bring it back at a later date.

Sorry guys but thanks to every single one of you for showing interest. It really made my heart happy. 💖

This might not happen because people did drop out 🥺 I'm going to shelve this idea for now but will bring it back at a later date.

Sorry guys but thanks to every single one of you for showing interest. It really made my heart happy. 💖
If you start it up again you can tag me. I would be happy about it, too bad this RP isn't happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back