• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Bucky.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 𝐼𝓉 𝒾𝓈𝓃’𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓈𝒾𝓂𝓅𝓁𝑒. ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
hello! this is a role-play about the elements. this role-play consists of the following:
• nature. (taken).
• water. (taken).
• fire. (taken).
• earth. (taken).
• light. (taken).
• darkness. (taken).
• spirits. (taken).

each person would have two special abilities that correspond with their element! but nobody that is a normal human is allowed to know. the elements are rather powerful, depending on which abilities they have, and whether they decide to turn evil or use their powers for the good.

we all live on a rather greeny-planet, but it’s unknown. nobody knows where they are. weird, but super peaceful. it’s rare to have anything happen. until someone ruined it all.

this role-play will take place in college, where each one of us has dorms. npc’s that we can narrate ourselves, just to add more for the entertainment of it.

if your still interested, please say so! and tell me what element you would be interested in playing, i’ll pm you!
—————————————————————

i’m online daily! so it would take me as long to reply. i’m looking for people that can write more than one sentence and be fun with it!

Last edited:
I think i'll be taking Earth.
If you’d like, you may send a description of your character, including:

Name:

Nickname(s)?:

Abilities (2):

Sexuality:

Eye color:

Hair color/style:

Element:

Backstory (Family):

Dislikes:

Npc’s??:

Darkness right here
If you’d like, you may send a description of your character, including:

Name:

Nickname(s)?:

Abilities (2):

Sexuality:

Eye color:

Hair color/style:

Element:

Backstory (Family):

Dislikes:

Npc’s??:

Oooo heya from this too (the vampire rp)
I would like to maybe try nature (Yes I will do the character sheet within the next few days. I am busy atm)

Oooo heya from this too (the vampire rp)
I would like to maybe try nature (Yes I will do the character sheet within the next few days. I am busy atm)
Alright, sounds good!

This sounds interesting!

If it's still open...I'll do Water.
Of course!! If you’d like, you may send a description of your character, including:

Name:

Nickname(s)?:

Abilities (2):

Sexuality:

Eye color:

Hair color/style:

Element:

Backstory (Family):

Dislikes:

Npc’s??:

Hi!!

Interested in Light Element. But question how 'fighty' is this RP going to be?
It depends on how serious it gets. We’ll have sort fights, something as intruders. The elements may turn to each other depending if they are corrupted but I was thinking to involve something major. If your interested then just do the CS. Any following questions, you may ask them.

I like fire... if its still open and nobody reached out about it via pms.... i can usually produce at least a paragraph per post and at most 12 paragraphs... (very rare that i do more than three however)

I like fire... if its still open and nobody reached out about it via pms.... i can usually produce at least a paragraph per post and at most 12 paragraphs... (very rare that i do more than three however)
Great! Just send a CS, it’s the same that I have posted earlier. You have fire!

Name: shinkado orimouri

Nickname(s)?: shin

Abilities (2): can summon and control small balls of fire. Can heat up his skin to within 200 degrees farenheit

Sexuality: straight

Eye color: red

Hair color/style: white. Spiked

Element: fire

Backstory (Family): shinkados backstory is rewritten for every rp that i do so why bother writing it... hes a mysterious person who came dragging his twin sister along (rema orimouri)

Dislikes: water. People

Npc’s??: rema orimouri
[/QUOTE]

name :: artemis ‘bucky’ hills.

nickname(s): mist, buck, bucky.

languages spoken :: english, german and japanese.

hair color/style :: white / wavy hair, waist-length.

eye color :: white, as like a pearl.

sexuality :: pan-sexual.

element :: spirits.

abilities :: detecting the presence of a nearby someone, and the keeper of shape-shift. her ability to detect someone, meaning if anyone is near her; she knows who and when. shape-shifting is pretty self explanatory.

likes :: artemis is the type of person that loves to spend her time in relaxing places, draw and write whatever she is thinking. she likes to feel free, and be herself when nobody is around. she’s a very good cook and enjoys doing so, she also enjoys reading.

dislikes :: artemis dislikes deep waters, as a lot of danger does lurk within the waters of the ocean. she doesn’t like coming in contact with anyone she doesn’t know, as if it scares her. she doesn’t like so much fighting, but sometimes it’s necessary.

backstory :: artemis is a person that has never had a voice. no..literally, artemis is a mute. well, some say she’s faking but who knows. her mother has been dead since about one month old from an attack, she was personally the keeper of shape-shifters. her father on the other hand is a rich, business owner that is stubborn and never has any time for his private life.

—————————————————————
ROLEPLAY STARTER! : (coming shortly!)

The elements of stones including: Fire, water, earth, darkness, light, nature and spirits have been passed down through generations. Each element, has it’s glowing stone.

Fire - Red / Water - Blue / Earth - Green / Darkness - Black / Light - Yellow / Nature - Brown / Spirits - White.

This world, consists on large plains, forests, open land. It’s rather peaceful which was always the oddest thing. Although it was calming and peaceful..there was always something or someone out watching. The job of the elements is to protect the humans throughout their time of living. Elements have two abilities each, which will help in the future.

Currently each element, comes in a form. One you pick up the glowing stone, you can equip it as either a necklace or a bracelet and possess the power.

It had been early morning, where it had still been slightly chilly out and dew was still spreading across the grass. Multiple people had of not woken up yet, their sleepy selves staying in their beds. From the sky, two moons had been visible which had always been a pretty sight. Although, the birds chirped full of life, and the other land animals had began to wander throughout the town. Short amount of time had passed when people started to wake up. This was the day, that they were going to the academy(school), for the first time this year. Some new, some have went to the same academy previously. Who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back