• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Elementals (Only human roles available)

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
coded by natasha.
  • — the elementals

In between this world and the next there is a thin veil that divides them, if destroyed the two realms would collide and an all out war would ensue. However, if fractured, some of the magic from the other realm may spill out into this one. That's just what happened to six teenagers in a car crash.

Unknowingly gifted with magical gifts, six teenagers now must protect their realm from the creatures that have come from the other until the fracture is fixed. All the while being chased by an otherwordly figure who has been sent to kill them and take back their magic. Even after this is sorted a new threat arrives, one that's dangerous to both worlds. It's up to this group to save the day once more and stop an all out war, or even worse, the destruction of both realms.
    coded by natasha.
    about
    lore
    spots
    rules

Last edited:
Just wanted to reiterate; even if you see an application in the CS thread, that doesn't mean the role is taken. This group is not first come first serve, so please follow who's taken by this interest check rather than the character sheet. Thank you! <3

Looking for one last role; the female lightning wielder! Let me know if you're interested, the CS is linked at the bottom of the 'spots' section! Also, we can always use human towns people for roles as well, these will be first come first serve unlike the wielders. Let me know if you have any questions or ideas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back