• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Interested! Could I still shoot for the spot of moon wielder or has someone else beat me to the punch?

i don't think anyone has posted a cs for the moon wielder although i could be wrong ??? i feel like someone expressed their interest but for the life of me i can't remember scratches head

Looking for a few more roles!
We have applications for multiple roles, but some don't have any! If the one you're interested in already has an application, feel free to also apply though, it's all about chemistry between these main characters, so everyone has a fair shot! Let me know if you're interested <3

Looking for some players who would be interested in playing humans! I have some story ideas for them including giving them magic for the day, becoming posessed, being the ex of a character, etc. Let me know if you're interested!

If you're still taking people I'd love to join. I'm completely fine with being a human- I have a few ideas to try out already!

Could i play a human if this is still accepting??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back