• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Elder Scrolls (or generic fantasy) romance RP

Queen Beast

Magic Eight Ball
I'm In search of someone to do an Elder Scrolls (or generic fantasy) romance RP.
I apologize for the poor quality of this post. It is my first one and I didn't have time to learn BB code.

Premise
2 years before Artemis Odinheim adopted her apprentice Quill, she had a child named (your character). At the time of his birth, Artemis was being pursued by many of her enemies and her life was in constant danger. She sent the child far away to live in the city of Anvil, thinking the child would be safer there.

15 years later, disaster struck (your character's) new family and his parents died. When Artemis was informed of the tragedy she offered to take the boy in, feeling it was safe for him to be around her now. When she explained the situation to Quill, she was shocked and a little hurt that Artemis never told her about her son.

(The Rp begins upon your character’s arrival at Artemis’s secluded estate)

The sudden shift from the bustling city to this calm quiet manor surrounded by miles of forest was jarring for (your character). Furthermore, the addition of a younger brother was equally scary for Quill. How will they get along? Will they become friends, foes, or something more?

Preferences
Literacy: Seme Advanced to Advanced+ (I am not concerned about length, only quality)

Romantic Dynamic: Female Dom x Male Sub

Romance will be between Quill and (your OC)

I only RP with 18+ people

Characters
Quill is a rambunctious Khajiit of the Cathay-raht variety. She's a major tomboy and has a thing for soft boys. She is also Artemis' apprentice.
(A more in-depth character bio can be found on my Amino profile. Link is in my identities list)
20200409031315_1.jpg

Artemis is an honorable warrior and former Harbinger of the Companions.
(A more in-depth character bio can be found on my Amino profile. Link is in my identities list)
20200409033501_1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back