• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The edge of light- OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Working on getting everyone back to the tavern and introduced so we can begin the main story, so if you can try to head that way :3

This is a friend of mine who I spitballed ideas for the story with and expressed interest in joining. Is that ok with you all?

Btw, even if you're not with the main group, feel free to rp and do other things, I can facilitate npcs as needed : )

Post. Sorry, I was unprepared but now I should be able to post daily like before. And yes, of course, I'm continuing ^_^

EDIT: Also, did RPN got an update? I was surprised when I went to the front page :O

Last edited:
Post. Sorry, I was unprepared but now I should be able to post daily like before. And yes, of course, I'm continuing ^_^

EDIT: Also, did RPN got an update? I was surprised when I went to the front page :O
All good man. Locklaklazarii Locklaklazarii post one for what you are doing at the tavern, then I'll write a main for the arrival of the prince and Nat back.

ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf Chachalotte Chachalotte Feel free to rp between each other on the walk back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back