• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The earthen Throne (accepting, but no ruler spots open)

The Fluffiest Floof

Floof, truly the fluffiest
Discussions. Loud arguing. The council chamber was in sheer chaos. Everybody talked with everybody, yet nobody was listening. Until a loud sound brought silence. The elven emperor, standing on the stage like ledge, where the earthen throne, now empty, was placed. "Fellow rulers...", his voice boomed through the chamber, his sword stuck into the stone with the blade. "Today, we have intered the all respected and loved King of Kings. Let us all spend a moment of silence in his honor." Nobody dared to speak a word, as the elf remained silent, his eyes closed, hand resting on the hilt of his blade. When he opened them again, he took a deep breath. "The earthen throne remains empty, promising to test us another time. We all know, rulers of Umar, that each of us longs for the place on this throne, longs to be the king of kings. Alliances will be made, Alliances will be broken. War, bloodshed, betrayal. We must not lie to ourselves. All of it lies ahead of us, our whole world on the brink of yet another King´s War. When you leave this chamber, prepare. Prepare for what is to come. Do not take this lightly. The fate of each of us, the fate of our lands and the fate of Umar itself is uncertain another time. Until we have another King of Kings, all existing alliances, friendships, all order has ceased. It is on us, to now restore order. When we have left today, the King´s War has started. Whoever surrenders, is disqualified. Whoever is the final winner shall be the new King of Kings." He waited a second, before he drew his blade from the ground. "Now, leave. Leave and prepare." With that, he turned around, leaving the chamber and all the other rulers within it.

So basically, this is an interest check for a fantasy roleplay called "The earthen Throne", that i just thought of. This rp resolves around the rulers of this world, called Umar. Umar has different nations/kingdoms, each having a ruler of their own. But there is one ruler, the King of Kings, who sit´s upon the earthen Throne. He has authority above all others, his task to decide what is best for the world itself. All other rulers form his council, assisting, but also bringing each kingdom´s interests into the mix. Whenever a King of Kings dies, there is a war to determine the next one. This war´s goal however is not the elemination, but the capitulation of all others. (Though, elemination works too.) Power, strategy, this war need´s everything the rulers have to offer.

In this roleplay, you get the opportunity, to create your own kingdom. I have a total of 6 open ruler spots. There are more spots for, example given, the family of royals or advisors and generals. If you do apply for a ruler, please keep in mind the importance your role has for this roleplay. Do not apply, if you cannot dedicate enough to create a kingdom and post regularly, as well as help move the plot forward.

I will play as a ruler myself, the plot not being predetermined. This world is up for us to create together and the war´s result is for us to find out. My role will be the prior mentioned elven king.

This is a fantasy roleplay, which means that magic as well as mythical beings are very well possible. However, each ruler and their nation need to have somewhat humanoid treats. Further, overpowered abilities or races will not be allowed. If i spot something that i feel does not suit the setting in any character or kingdom, i will approach the creator to sort things out.
The earthen Throne
Current Rulers:
Platypus Platypus
BLK BLK
s u n s u n
Phaeth Phaeth
Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
DrBezendrine DrBezendrine

Last edited:
I'd be interested in playing a ruler, but if you get more than six I'd be happy to play a different role.

Count me in, although I've never done a nation-building type of RP before.
The focus will more be the political (and military) parts. You basically create a kingdom like you would create a character, filling out a sheet i provide to give everyone all information they need. ^^ So instead of me telling you what the kingdom you rule is like, you can decide that for yourself.

Alright, once we get our last ruler, i will start creating the threads. I did not expect everything to go this fast. I hope everybody that has expressed interest until now is willing to dedicate to this rp, since i don´t want it to die out.

Hey so like, I'm so down to do this if you'll have me :D

Edit: I'd be fine with any role available, but if no one is around for the last ruler spot, I'll take it

I'm interested in playing an advisor or something similar, if you're still looking for people anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back