• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mystery_Lotus

I think I want all my memories. Even if they hurt
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, world! Welcome to my search thread!

Mini Bio:

☆ I am 23F with an EST
☆ I am a student who also suffers from ADHD and BPD. What does that mean? Well, it means sometimes I can't respond more than once a week and if I ever need to take a break I will definitely let you know. Sometimes we get overwhelmed, and that's okay! :)
☆ I don't mind OOC but when I'm not on a dopamine high, I'm not very chatty. I do enjoy sharing music or references to things to reinforce an idea or scene sometimes. I also sometimes make playlists for stories. It's fun. Don't get offended if I don't carry on a casual conversation but am responding to the rp. It's not you. It's me. Promise.
☆ I don't have triggers but if you do LET ME KNOW. Please ;-;
☆ Any 18+ scenes can happen offsite
☆ Nana Osaki is my spirit animal

Roleplay style/Rules:

☆ I have been rping on and off for about 5 ish years, maybe a little longer.
☆ I would consider myself semi-lit to lit
☆ I can do about 3 large paragraphs when I'm feeling inspired, maybe more maybe less. I don't expect the same from you just enough to keep working with.
☆ 10000% no 1-liners or just half-assed responses. If you not feeling it, just let me know
☆ I prefer playing female characters in any kind of pairing
☆ 99.9999999% of my ideas come from music and making up what I interpret as the story behind the song and TV :)

What I'm into:
☆ Pretty much anything as long as there is drama to keep things :bishiesparklesr:Spicy:bishiesparklesl:
☆ A story with a good balance of feel-good and drama is the way to my heart
☆ I don't shy from dark gritty themes. Hit me with em
☆ I just DO NOT do Fandoms or Furries. Fandoms; I just never know enough about one world to insert myself into it and if I did then I liked it the way it was and feel no need to dive into it. I do make stories inspired by stuff I'm really into but never an actual preexisting world. Furies; sorry just not my thing. I'll support you in whatever you into but I'll stay politely very far away :) Social distanced support from me

Wrap up:
☆ I consider myself friendly. Talk to me.
☆ I don't have any specific cravings right now so please feel free to PM me with anything you got. If you respond to this with "I'm interested" I'll just redirect you to my PMs so skip that step and like this post then hmu : ))
☆ I DO have an open plot though with a similiar feel to Nana with rockstars and drug abuse so if you're into that, lmk and I'll share the plot with you
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

THANKS FOR READING THIS FAR
i love you

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back