• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Dying Light - Star Wars 1x1 OC Plot!

HolographicHydra

Two heads are better than one!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
A long time ago in a galaxy far far away...

Hello! I'm HolographicHydra! It's a mouthful, I know, so feel free to call me Hydra, or whatever nickname you feel fits!
A few things about me to start off with!
I'm an avid roleplayer, having started writing around 10 years ago.
I'm not really new to this site! My old account is WolfOfProphecys, but it's been mostly inactive for around a year and a half, and I wanted to start anew.
I work. This does mean that sometimes replies can be few and far between, but I do my best to keep active and to reply as often as possible.
I'm open to all ideas, so feel free to PM me any ideas you may have, related to my plots or not!
And now, onto the plot!
As a note, all my plots are available, they'll be removed otherwise. Also, if you have anything to add, feel free to ask away!
Also, pairings can be romantic or platonic. Some pairings just make more sense with one or the other.
I also don't mind which role or gender I play, and I'm happy to play multiple characters!​

The Dying Light

Pairings:
Jedi Master x Padawan - Basic Plot
Sith Master x Padawan - Basic Plot going from Dark to Light instead
Jedi/Sith Padawan x Jedi/Sith Padawan - Basic plot with childhood friends (Light or Dark)
Jedi/Sith Knight x Jedi/Sith Knight - Basic plot with either childhood friends, or grown Master x Padawan pair (Light or Dark)

Years ago, a Jedi Padawan went missing on a mission gone wrong.

Having split up from their Master on a mission, they never returned to the rendezvous point as instructed by their Master. With their signature faded from the Force, most believed the Padawan dead, lost forever, one with the Force as it must be. But their Master took years to come to the same conclusion. Perhaps too attached for their own good, they kept an eye open on every mission after, clawing at the destroyed remnants of their bond, hoping that one day they'd find the child they raised. They'd given up hope too, after years of searching (and maybe have taken another padawan as their own, to try and fill that hole in their heart).

What they don't realise, is that the Padawan didn't just go missing, but was in fact taken. Tortured and twisted, memories yanked from their mind, the Padawan has become the biggest weapon in the war, and yet no one knows their real identity, hidden behind a dark mask and a Force signature seeped in darkness. A feared Sith Apprentice, they cut down Jedi for their new Master, obedient from the threat of punishment at their heels, and the knowledge of the lies they've been fed. They're treated less than dirt, but they don't even realise that it's not a normal way of training, of punishment, and only hope to please their Master so that the pain might end.

What happens when Jedi Master and Amnesiac Padawan-turned-Sith meet? What happens when the mask falls?

Notes:
There's a lot that can be changed and mixed with this idea! If you have any suggestions, please feel free to message me!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back