• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The DWMA's Other Students

OnyxReaper

Mind Over Metal, Metal Over Flesh
This is a Soul Eater famdom RP

It follows the lives of new students at the DWMA, starting off on there first day.

The rest is self-explanatory

Death City, you've been strolling through this place, taking in all these odd sights and sounds, though in so many ways, it's all too normal; but you're not here for that, the towering complex that even reaches to the very boundaries of the heavens, the grandiose academy for weapons and and meisters you are now attending; the DWMA, with the belongings you have, you take a look upon those hundreds of thousands of stairs that lead to the grand plateau on which this school resides... Guess it's time to get moving...

Leondhart buries his face in his knees, he planned to get here 5 minutes before all the students got together to choose each other, it was apparently obvious he'd be late: upon seeing the massive stairs that led up to the school, he'd curled up in a ball on the 926th step and placed his head on his lap, sighing "I... Give up... I don't even care anymore... Screw this..."

Yang walked down the street, her boots clicking along the floor as she walked up the steps. "Geese, how many steps are there?" she asked herself, groaning as she stepped up another step. She was around the 910th step when she noticed something ahead of her. She was curious and walked up a little faster, a figure forming. She soon realized it was a person, sitting on the stairs. "Umm, excuse me. Are you ok?" she asked, bending down.

"I give up... This is ridiculous... Are we expected to walk up and down these stairs everyday.,. What the hell is wrong with Death to not bother to even consider the installation of an escalator of an elevator..." He slowly looked up to the girl, laughing and slowly picking himself up "I mean... Not much, just chillin"

Yang grinned, her smile reaching her cheeks. "It is a bit ridiculous. And where going to be late if we don't hurry. By the way, Names Yang." She said, grinning at him. "Now enough Yanging around, let's go before where late." she joked, her grin growing wider as she made her joke. She picked up her stuff again.

Leo began to set off up the stairs, making sure he stuck somewhat close to the girl "Pretty bad joke ya' know, oh, one thing I'd like to ask; Meister or Weapon?" He pulls the hood of his jacket up and over his head as he speaks in a low voice; occasionally speeding up every few moments.

Yang still had a grin on her face. "I know. I just like puns. And I am a weapon." she said, climbing the stairs next to him. She smiled, having fun. Even though her calves burned from walking so far, she was fine. Plus they where a lot closer to the top than she was 30 minutes ago. But there was a lot more to go....

"So you're a weapon huh?" He took a moments pause before turning around "hehe, I just realised you introduced yourself, but I didn't, how rude of me " he politely offers his hand to shake, or fistbump "Leondhart Grail, 17, Meister"

Yang smiled and did a bro fist, making a bro handshake. "Sup." she said. "Nice to meet someone my age." she said, her grin returning. A soft smile didn't really fit her face when she was confident, which was almost all the time.

"Well, I hope we won't be at each others throats here, I wonder what classes we're in , ugh, bet I'm in the 'NOT' class..." He keeps moving, this really wasn't a problem after all, but walking up these stairs was just time consuming and repetitive.

Yang smiled. "Aww, come on. Have more confidence." she said, bumping his shoulder with her elbow. She smiled, walking up more steps. "Dang. Are we walking into outer space? Because it feels like that."

"The air's certainly getting thinner, if we go any higher we might just be in outer space" Leo smiles and chuckled lightly to himself "and I have every right to not have confidence in myse- you know, doesn't matter, let's keep moving"

Yang raised an eyebrow, but shrugged, moving on. "Well if the air is thin, then we might as well be panting and passing out from lack oxygen." She said, laughing a bit to herself as she trudged on.

"Meh, don't pass out on me please, after talking to you for so long, I'll feel like I'll have to carry you and your luggage with me"

Yang laughed. "I think you would be more likely to pass out, making me carry you up the steps." She said, her grin wide.

"Hehe no way, I have to keep my pride as a man after all" he lets out a quiet laugh, shifting his rucksack a little; he'd decided not to carry much, and by looking at these steps, he certainly wasn't regretting it.

Julie slowly approached the stairs leading up to the school. "Oh gods sake...this'll take all day" she mumbled slowly heading up them

Yang smiled. "Awww, come on. I am just Yanging on your chain" She said, her grin wide as she waited for his reaction. She had all her stuff in a large bag, but her sleeveless shirt showed off her muscles.

"You and your puns" he laughs again "I think we'll get along just fine" though she's still somewhat self-conscious of the fact that she looked remarkably strong for a girl.

Julie shifted uncomfortably as she made her way up. She had packed a little heavier than she meant too. Her arms and back were starting to ache now. "I. Hate. Stairs." she grumbled

Yang laughed. "See? That's better." she said, walking up the steps one after one. "You sound like a pretty cool dude. Now I just have to find a meister." she said.

Leo let out a smile, not paying attention to where he was going and falling backwards off the steps, flipping backwards as he tumbled, not injuring himself; the minor adjustments in his positioning as he fell blocked out most potential damage, but nevertheless, he was rolling straight down all those stairs... "Screw this!!!" He exclaimed, Leo's voice trailing off into the distance

Julie looked up from her spot on the stairs when she heard a voice. "What in the world...?" she slowly made out a shape, a person, rolling right towards her

Yang turned around. "Leo!" She yelled, bounding after him. "Help!" She yelled to the girl who was standing there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back