• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The duties of a royal child ((Need a King))

TotalChaos

It's only just begun
The Kingdoms of Relia and Nilyra had long been at war. The king's of both countries wanted territory from the other. That is until, the new kings came to rule. They made an agreement upon the birth of their first children, to have each of their sons engaged to a princess from the opposite land, from birth. This was to keep peace and order. As it turned out, each land had a prince and princess, and all four of them were immediately engaged to one of the others, upon their birth.

Our story beings at the children's 5th and 6th years. The prince and princess from the Kingdom of Relia were born a year apart from each other, with the Daughter being the eldest. Of the prince and princess from the Kingdom of Nilyra, the son was the eldest, so you can see how it lined up. Back to the story. It was the children's 5th year for the younger ones, and 6th for the older ones, and they were meeting at the Kingdom of Nilyra for the first time, for a summer trip that would last a week...

Okay, so here are the roles. You can reserve a spot and if theres enough interest, I'll set up a thread. Only take a role if your Absolutely certain you'll be joining, otherwise just reserve.

• Prince of Relia -- Engaged to Princess of Nilyra --- Youngest

• Princess of Relia -- Engaged to Prince of Nilyra --- Oldest

• Prince of Nilyra -- Engaged to Princess of Relia --- Oldest

• Princess of Nilyra -- Engaged to Prince of Relia --- Youngest

• Queen of Relia

• King of Relia

• Queen of Nilyra

• King of Nilyra

• (Gladiatorial) Body Guard of Princess of Relia

• Body guard of Prince of Relia

• Body guard of Prince of Nilyra

• Body guard of Princess of Nilyra

Color Key

Open

Taken

Reserved

I'm open to suggestions for more roles if you have any.

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-duties-of-a-royal-child.77403/

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright. I'll Write that in as a Taken role for now, though we may end up adding more should more than one person want a bodyguard.

I wrote down body guards for the other kids, since the adults are like over protected as it is. The person who takes the Prince or Princess role can opt out of having a body guard and I'll remove that optional role, unless someone has already filled it.

Alright then. Im just going to put this out as well though, If this does get alot of interest, I may end up opening those spots anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back