• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Alfonzo

Alfonzo de Vlaaming.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Me and a friend have had a universe of which we created from our bountiful imaginations a world of endless blood shed, and beauty.

Imagine a world of warhammer 40,000K but with some eldritch horrors of love craft, and with a more familiar fantasy setting mixed in, while still feeling a bit grounded in somewhat realtisic dipiction of such a world would be like. With characters that though on the surface may seem wholely evil or good always have a gray area for you to explore.

Let me tell you it’s quite the ride and you won’t want to miss it. We want some people to join our universe we have spent years from which we have used to create and perfect this whole mess of a story and timeline!

We’d like it if you were active and loved somewhere in the America’s/ Europe so it’s easy for everyone to be on at about the same time. We’d like it if you could stomach some harder topics as this world of course isn’t a very... nice place.

I know you will have many questions so I suggest you ask them here and I’ll most likely respond within seconds to a minute. At longest definitely within the same hour.

We both really want to share this world to more people as it has brought a lot of fun and enjoyment to our days.

Me and a friend have had a universe of which we created from our bountiful imaginations a world of endless blood shed, and beauty.

Imagine a world of warhammer 40,000K but with some eldritch horrors of love craft, and with a more familiar fantasy setting mixed in, while still feeling a bit grounded in somewhat realtisic dipiction of such a world would be like. With characters that though on the surface may seem wholely evil or good always have a gray area for you to explore.

Let me tell you it’s quite the ride and you won’t want to miss it. We want some people to join our universe we have spent years from which we have used to create and perfect this whole mess of a story and timeline!

We’d like it if you were active and loved somewhere in the America’s/ Europe so it’s easy for everyone to be on at about the same time. We’d like it if you could stomach some harder topics as this world of course isn’t a very... nice place.

I know you will have many questions so I suggest you ask them here and I’ll most likely respond within seconds to a minute. At longest definitely within the same hour.

We both really want to share this world to more people as it has brought a lot of fun and enjoyment to our days.
My name is Eric and I’m the other creator of this universe. We had a lot of fun making it and I’m also here to answer any questions you may have

The new lore page for this story. More will be added as we continue based off of learned information.
It’s done sorry that took so long, didn’t remember somehow how important this was.

Please do forgive us for not thinking about these things beforehand as this is actually the first time we’ve tried to use this website to do something like this, with more than just one other person. We maybe we’re not entirely prepared and will do better now. I’m also working now on getting the character sheets thread created.

Last edited:
New character sheet page hope you enjoy becoming part of this big adventure!

If you’re going to join please state so here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back