• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Duel For Becoming Embered

drummerboi

Four Thousand Club
4 Ashen ones from different time lines. Emerge from the Cemetery of Ash. A last resort to ignite the fire. After the lords of cinder have lef the thrones it was these poor souls job to bring these lords back but the timeline is jagged and destiny is able to intertwine and it was at this time when the 4 ashen ones try and complete there mission but it seems there in one timeline. Each with there own backstory there own objectives when it comes to what they do. Some are loyal to the way of white and want to link the fire. One might be from Londor that are only loyal to the pygmy King and so on and so forth. Will these people get along or will they betray eachother for there own end at the end. It is time to embrace the darkness after all.

Essentialy im looking for a 4 people party 2 male 2 female including myself. begin different classes and races if you need them there here. :)

we will be going threw the DLCs and the main game and also please pleeease don't be afraid to have some tension among the group this is dark souls after all :) This is also a semi lit rp so 3 paragraphs minimum. I'm not asking you to do a essay but if you could putt eh effort in it will be great :) tell me if your interested and if you got any questions pm me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back