[The Duck Overlord's Search for Glory] UPDATE 5.13.19 (CRAVING YOUNG JUSTICE)

AnimeGenork

The Duck Overlord
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
5fc8018143672fc2d3b59ebb02ed99d7.jpg

[import]9010974[/import] [class=values] --tabStyle: row wrap; --contentStyle: column nowrap; --tab-txt-align: center; --tab-txt-color: White; --bg-color: #2D5B79; --fontFamily: 'Averia Gruesa Libre'; --fontSize: 20px; --tab-hover-color: #ffffff; --tab-hover-bg: #9DC1D9;--tab-select-color: #ffffff; --tab-select-bg: #BEE0EA; [/class] [div class="tabContainer values"] [div class=tabHolder] [div class="tab selected"][div class=tabID]1Tab[/div]Intro[/div] [div class=tab][div class=tabID]2Tab[/div]Pairings[/div] [div class=tab][div class=tabID]3Tab[/div]Plots[/div] [div class=tab][div class=tabID]4Tab[/div]Others[/div] [div class=tab][div class=tabID]5Tab[/div]Rules[/div] [/div] [div class=tabContentHolder][div class="tabContent 1"]
Heyo, everybody! AnimeGenork is back at it and re-posting her hilarious thread... I'm mostly kidding, but I'd like to think I'm funny. In any case, I decided my desperate bumps were getting me nowhere, so here I am again! Let's hope I'm successful in actually finding what I've been craving. ;-; Here are some little tidbits about me!

■ 18 Years Old
■ Female
■ Senior in High School
■ Currently in Jazz Band
■ Taking FIVE APs (Nearly Done with These!!!)
■ Currently Do NOT Have Internet at Home (I Use School WiFi)
■ Hobbies: Writing (Duh), Reading, Watching Anime, Other Nerdy Pursuits
■ I Consider Myself a Nerd of All Trades
■ I Respond to All Sorts of Nicknames: Anime, Genork, Genork-san, GenGen, Genie Gen Gen, Gen (Preference), Hey You
■ I Fall in Love with Fictional Boys at the Drop of a Hat... It's a Problem
■ I Think I'm Funny

All right, enough fun and games--it's time to move on to fandom pairings!
[/div] [div class="tabContent 2"]
Key
Bold = YES YES YES
Not Bold = Meh. Okay.
Green = Yours Truly
** = Look Under Plot Tab
Strikethrough = Already In Progress/Planning
! = Indicates Craving Level

Anime

Digimon Tri !!!!!!!!!!!
Tai Kamiya/Yagami x OC**

Fairy Tail !!!
Natsu Dragneel x Lucy Heartfilia
Rogue Cheney x OC
Levy McGarden x Gajeel Redfox

Akatsuki no Yona !!
Yona x Hak
Hak x OC
(would most likely be based on the idea of Yona anyway because I love love LOVE the dynamic between them)

Uta no Prince-sama !!
Otoya Ittoki x OC
Shou Kurusu x OC

The Seven Deadly Sins !!!
Ban x OC
(would most likely be AU because Ban and Elaine are OTP)

Fruits Basket !!!
(Very hype for new anime)
Kyo x OC
Hatsuharu x OC
Momiji x OC
Tohru x Kyo

Pandora Hearts !!!!
Elliot Nightray x OC**

Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches !!!!
Miyamura x OC

Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle
Fai x OC
(would probably also be AU)

Romeo x Juliet
Francisco x OC
Tybalt x OC
Curio x OC
Benvolio x OC

K/K Project !!
Kuroh x OC
Misaki x OC
Izumo x OC

Owari no Seraph (Seraph of the End)
YUU X MIKA
(I don't care who I play I just really, really love them)
Guren x OC
Makoto x OC

One Piece !!!!
(NOTE: I am currently on the 30s in the manga and in the 40s in the anime.)
Sanji x OC

Cartoons

The Legend of Korra
Mako x OC**

NinjaGo: Masters of Spinjitzu !
Cole x OC
Lloyd x OC

Danny Phantom !!
Danny x OC
Sam x Danny
(I KNOW RIGHT I'M SO WEIRD)

Star vs. The Forces of Evil
Star x Marco
Marco x OC
Tom x OC

Young Justice** !!!!!! (Heh...)
Robin/Nightwing x OC
Wally/Kid Flash x Artemis

Books

Maximum Ride !!!!
Fang x Max
(Probably sorta AU but I LOVE THEM)

The Lunar Chronicles !!
Cress x Thorne
OC x OC**

Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus/Trials of Apollo !
OC x OC**
Apollo x OC

Vampire Academy
Adrian Ivashkov x OC
OC x OC**

The Naturals
Cassie x Dean
Dean x OC

Otome Games/Dating Sims

Ascension
Zander x Aida/OC
(depending on my mood)

My Candy Love !!!!
Castiel x OC
Kentin x Alexy
Morgan x Alexy
(LISTEN I LOVE THE IDEA OF THESE TWO GET OFF MY CASE)

Eldarya
Nevra x OC
[/div] [div class="tabContent 3"]
Digimon Tri
Tai Kamiya/Yagami x OC
Akari Kaede has been granted the title of the Digidestined Protector. This means that she's responsible for the lives of the Digidestined, more so than even their Digimon partners. Ever since she met the Digidestined in the Digital World all those years ago, she's made darn sure that they're protected. Especially Tai Kamiya and Matt Ishida. They are her best friends, and she'd do anything for them.

Unfortunately, a relationship with Matt was never meant to be. They clashed too much; they were too alike. Nevertheless, Akari is devastated when just before their first year of high school, Matt breaks up with her. Tai is left to pick up the pieces of his friends' broken hearts, as well as the awkwardness of having had a crush on Akari ever since they met.

Akari, meanwhile, finds herself falling in love with Tai the more he tries to comfort her. But he's her ex-boyfriend's best friend. How the hell can they ever work it out?

{This is the basic point.}
Akari Kaede, the DigiDestined Protector, is freaking out. For some reason, all of her friends are disappearing, and she has no idea where they are. Tai Kamiya is worried because his sister was the first to disappear. Then, after a couple days with no word from their friends, they receive a message through their Digivices from Matt. Though the message is full of static, they're able to discern that Matt is telling them they're in the Digital World with their Digimon, but they're unable to return.

So, naturally, Akari and Tai have to go and save them.

{Villain in mind: Myotismon. If we double, we can have your OC and character of your choice uncaptured as well. : ) }

Pandora Hearts
Elliot Nightray x OC
A hundred years ago, Elliot Nightray met a girl named Akari Calico at their school, Lutwidge Academy. She had a terminal illness that left no room for enjoying life, and yet she found a way to do it anyway. After meeting her, Elliot did all he could to make sure she could enjoy what little time she had left. They fell in love with each other, and Elliot proposed to her despite their being only sixteen. But they didn't care, so long as they had one another and their friend, Leo, Elliot's valet.

Then Akari died, and Elliot was left alone. Grief stricken, he tried to move on and live for her, but it wasn't meant to be. Elliot soon followed Akari, giving his life to save his friends from himself. Their souls were together again.

There is a legend about the land where they had once lived. Every hundred years, those souls of the dearly departed return to the land. And once a century passed, Akari and Elliot returned to the land.

Akari Thames has never been sick, and Elliot Duskwatcher is no heir to a dukedom, but a farm boy. They live in the same small town, along the same road, but they haven't really noticed each other, save for passing glances. All that changed when they each turned sixteen.

It seems the idea of "soulmates" is real, after all.

The Legend of Korra
Mako x OC
It’s been a while since Avatar Korra and Asami decided to take a vacation in the Spirit World. The rest of Team Avatar has broken up, once again, though they keep in better touch than they did last time. Mako stayed in Republic City to continue his job as a police detective. One day, he’s assigned to a case involving a girl (my OC) with a magenta streak in her hair, multi-colored eyes, and a strange ability to Bend both fire and water. She’s supposed to help him take down the Triple Threat Triads once and for all, as they’ve kidnapped her father and mother. But will they be able to work together long enough to accomplish this?

(The idea is that my OC had a Fire Bender father and a Water Bender mother. She inherited her mother’s water abilities, but after one of the Triads shot her in the eye with a flame while kidnapping her parents, she’s been able to Bend Fire as well. This has resulted in her sudden heterochromia.)

The Lunar Chronicles
OC x OC
Princess Damaris is Prince Kaito's younger sister. She's spent most of her days shut up in the castle, away from prying eyes. She clings to her brother like a lifeline, but she doesn't tell him that their parents insisted she learn self-defense, should she ever be targeted by kidnappers for ransom. But now that her mother's dead, she's worried about the future of the Eastern Commonwealth. Namely, Queen Levana of Luna.

Then she meets {OC}. He works in the castle as a {insert whatever}. Without meaning to, she falls in love with him the more they bump into each other. But with the looming threat of Queen Levana wanting Kai and the Commonwealth for herself, can they find a way to be together?

{Basically kinda follows the canon storyline, but mostly focuses on the romance. They might join Cinder eventually, but who knows? Let's see where the story takes us.}

Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus/Trials of Apollo
OC x OC
Lily Elmerick is a daughter of Apollo. But she's never been to Camp Half-Blood, never even heard of it. Instead, she's been on the run with her kitten, Calla, in tow. Turns out, the Parnassus Python has come back, and he's seeking revenge on Apollo for slaying him all those centuries ago. What better way to get revenge on a god than by killing his children?

Lily's not the only one in trouble, though. {OC, can be the demigod child of any god but honestly I think it'd be cool if he was Hades's or Hermes's kid} is also being hunted by his {father/mother}'s former enemies. They stumble upon each other in New York, far away from the help of Camp Half-Blood. But once they find the camp, they're told they need to go to California and stop the Python and {insert enemy of OC's father/mother}.

Oh, and their parents won't be much help. Of course.

Young Justice
Literally No Ships Specified for This One I Just Really Love This Show Man
(Although, let's be real... I'm way too obsessed with Kid and Robin to handle no ships at all...)
{MC} is a huuuuge fan of the Team. While other superhero fangirls wear shirts or dress up like their favorite heroes, {MC} closely follows the adventures of Robin and the gang, finding inspiration in the way they always save the day. Someday, she hopes to meet the teens who inspire her.

That day comes all too soon when she is targeted by {Name a Villain Who Appears in the Show Here}. She is kidnapped straight off the street and taken to some underground fortress. Of course, the "Junior Justice League" is there and ready to take down the villain, not that the Justice League knows about this particular mission. They save {MC}, only to take her back to Mount Justice... and show her the Cave.

It was somebody's fault, but it's really unclear who let her in. But now it's too late: {MC} has seen the Cave and Mount Justice, the base of operations for the Team. What will they do, now that they have a fangirl with knowledge that could lead to their downfall?

Will they make her leave and risk everything, or... will she get to stay close to the heroes she so admires?

And... why does she get a headache every time she sees something she maybe wasn't supposed to?

Vampire Academy
OC x OC
{OC} is a blood whore. Well, actually... She just didn't want to be a guardian. Every time a Moroi guy comes a-knocking, she turns them away and focuses on taking care of herself and the children in her village.

One day, {OC} comes to the village looking for a former lover of his father and his half-siblings. However, he only finds {OC}. He asks her for help, but will she help? And what happens when they start falling in love with each other?

In a world where dhampirs and Moroi can never truly be together, what will these two do?
[/div] [div class="tabContent 4"]
Uncaged Blood
The Fonteyn family, a bloodline of vampires, has ruled over the kingdom of Fontenell for nearly one thousand years. Under their rule, humans have lived in relative oppression. Vamps can take blood whenever they want, and should they choose to take someone as a blood slave, they can't object. Thus, the humans live in fear of attack by a common vampire or even one from the aristocracy. Though the life of a blood slave entails luxury, it's not freedom. There have been far too many unsuccessful revolts in centuries past; the vamps are just too powerful. But this time, the rebels have an advantage: help from within the castle.

~~~

The elder Fonteyn son and heir to the throne, Aleron, greatly supports the ideology that has ruled Fontenell for a millenia. Vampires are clearly the superior race, so why shouldn't they rule? Phoenix and Lyllith, his siblings, disagree. They've seen how the humans suffer under the rule of the vampires. They're not happy, and they never have been. The younger prince and princess know this needs to change. But how to do it?

On a secret jaunt outside the castle, Lyllith meets a rebel, in turn finding the Uncaged Birds, a rebel faction that has operated without the monarchy's knowledge for five years. They welcome her with open arms, thinking her to be a poor girl living on the streets. But some random misstep, they discover she is indeed the vampire princess, but the rebel she met before stops them before they can do anything to her. He reasons that having someone within the castle, and the royal family to boot, would be of great help to their cause. The Birds grudgingly agree and accept Lyllith into their ranks, as well as Phoenix, who had secretly tailed his sister on her adventure outside.

If they overthrow Aleron, they'll finally free the humans from vampire oppression.

{I've tried this in a group, but it never seems to take off. Maybe I'll get my writing urge for this out with only one other person. So, yes, this will require both of us to play multiple characters. But I think that's just a bit more fun.}
Aleron Riskel Fonteyn (23) {NPC}
Aleron is cold and calculating, much like his parents. The dignity of his race matters the most to him, and he believes his siblings to be incredibly naive to support the side of humans. To servants, he's harsh and demanding, and his brother and sister are no different. His parents dote on him, much to the ire of the second son and first daughter. (I'll "write" him.)

Phoenix Edmond Fonteyn (19)
Phoenix is young and reckless but also very thoughtful. He chooses his words carefully and tends to think through things before deciding on an action. Though his parents favor Aleron, they praise him on his skill in war strategy and critical thinking. He's often consulted on how to fix a problem within the kingdom such as natural disasters, crime sprees, and other concerns.

Lyllith Violeta Fonteyn (17)
Lyllith may seem weak and girly, but she's tough if given the chance. She picks fights with Aleron because of his obviously wrong ideas, but she's closer to Phoenix than practically anybody. Her parents treat her as inferior due to her status as the youngest sibling, and they insist that she marry an aristocrat. She'd rather marry someone she actually cares about, though. That's what leads her to venture outside of the castle and into the kingdom.

Duncan Mauntell (25)
Duncan is the leader of the Uncaged Birds. He's highly respected and trusted among his subordinates, and everyone takes his word as law. In their eyes, he's the wise leader who should take the throne once they overthrow the Fonteyns, but he'd rather leave it to someone else. Out of everyone he trusts, his lieutenant is the one he trusts the most.

Lyra Coffyn (24)
Lyra is Duncan's lieutenant and the secondary leader of the Birds. Duncan is the only one she truly trusts, but the others are very much like her children. She's the first to scold mischief makers and she's very no nonsense. However, there's something very vulnerable about her, and that may come from the secret that no one knows: she's a vampire.

Kentin Monteacute (18)
Kentin is the rebel Lyllith met in the city, and he's the one who convinced Duncan and the others not to kill her on the spot when they found out what she was. He doesn't particularly care for vampires, but he does value the rebellion and if there's even the slightest chance that this strategy could land them a victory, he'll take it. Normally, he does the scouting for missions the Birds carry out.

Cassiana Alington (17)
Cassiana is the weapons expert of the Birds, and she's the first to make it clear to Phoenix that he's not welcome here. Duncan is her idol, and she looks up to him. Some say she has a crush on him, but she always denies it vehemently. There's no room for love in a rebellion.

{I'm hoping for romances between Lyllith and Kentin, Duncan and Lyra, and Phoenix and Cassiana...as well as a bromance between Duncan and Phoenix. Don't ask. XD }

The Key to the Flame
The Venezia family were once very renowned for their skill with fire. Some would say they had the blood of dragons, while others claimed they contracted a fire demon. In reality, the Venezias had learned to tame fire to bend to their will. As long as their intentions weren't corrupt, the fire would obey. Another family, the Cornerdells, were extremely jealous of this power. For generations, friends preferred to visit the Venezias and attend their parties. Thus, the Cornerdells vowed to take down the Venezias.

One night, during Lord Venezia's birthday party, the Cornerdells and a band of mercenaries attacked. Lord Cornerdell performed a dark spell that stole the Venezias' power and locked it away. However, Lord Cornerdell's youngest daughter, Lady Gwendolyn Cornerdell, who opposed her father's actions, also performed a spell which prevented the Cornerdells from accessing the stolen power. She transferred the access to the power to Lady Emmica Adryan, the only daughter of the Venezia family's longtime ally. Lady Cornerdell and Lady Adryan then attempted to save the Venezias. Only the middle daughter, Adalyn, survived.

The three girls fled and started a new life far, far away. Lady Cornerdell's descendants formed a group to bring justice to the Venezias. Lady Adryan's descendants hid the key to the Venezia family's power, and hid themselves. And Lady Venezia's descendants? They hide among the Venezia Alliance, waiting for the day when an Adryan will come to help them bring back their family's power.

Now the Cornerdells have discovered the current heir the Adryan Key, Lucinda Adryan, and they are determined do everything in their power to assassinate her. After a near-death experience in which she was saved by the Alliance, Lucinda met the Alliance's best swordsman, Fang. Both he and Lucinda must make their way to the Cornerdell Estate, where they will unlock the lost fire power of the Venezia Family once again.

Unless the Cornerdell mercenaries find them first.
Lucinda "Luci" Adryan

Luci is the current holder of the Adryan Key, meaning she holds the access to the Venezia family's fire powers. She's been trained in self-defense all her life, for the day when she would be sought after the Cornerdells. And she was. A man named Ravan Fischl saved her life, but now she is paired with Fang, who is rather intimidating...

Francisco "Fang" Venezia

Fang is the remaining member of the Venezia family, but very few members of the Alliance know this, including his only friends Ravan Fischl and Ani Pugh. That is why he was chosen by the Alliance's general, Olive Cornerdell, to go on this mission. He's an excellent swordsman, but very closed off from everyone, even Ravan, his best friend. He has many past scars, though he refuses to share with anyone. Very rarely does he crack a smile, unless he finds something truly amusing.

Ashes of the Phoenix
Long ago, the land of Isidore was guarded by a great and powerful Phoenix. This Phoenix watched over every man, woman, and child as if they were all His children. The people loved the Phoenix, and the Phoenix loved them just as much.

Every fifty years or so, the Phoenix would burst into magnificent flames that lit up the sky. Then, He would arise from the ashes, once again youthful and spry. Thus, He was immortal, and nothing could kill Him.

Dark forces lurked on the edge of Isidore, jealous of the Phoenix’s eternal youth and power. Just as the life cycle of the Phoenix was to continue, a harsh wind swept through his palace, scattering the ashes from which he would spring, and therefore scattering pieces of his soul.

The people mourned, for without their guardian, what would happen to them? But the forces of darkness disappeared, now that the Phoenix was no more. They vowed to return another day.

Specks of ash spread throughout Isidore, settling into the earth. Upon contact, they glowed, and the land’s protection renewed. It wouldn’t be enough to stop the darkness, but it was better than nothing.

A century has passed, and the land is preparing for the festival that would’ve celebrated the Phoenix’s rebirth. But, seeing as He no longer exists, it is more of a funeral than a celebration.

Unless.

Unless a few specks of ash took decades upon decades to find a true resting place. Unless said specks of ash happened to be inhaled by women expecting children. Unless these ashes, imbued with parts of the Phoenix’s soul, changed the children into vessels of the long-dead guardian.

Then there may be hope after all.
During the Phoenix’s reign, there was a race of devoted humans who worshipped the Phoenix as one would worship a god. Though the Phoenix was powerful, he could not possibly protect everyone at once or manage the cities spread across Isidore.

So, a group of devoted humans chosen through their loyalty and will to help their fellow humans were trained and blessed by the Phoenix Himself. Each of these humans was given a mark somewhere on their body: A Phoenix symbol, magically embedded onto their skin. This group came to be called the Phoenix Guard.

The Phoenix Guard worked in secret. Originally, there were twenty Phoenix Guards. They had to preserve the belief of the almighty Phoenix’s protection amongst themselves as well as the people. Otherwise, they would not consider their homes safe. For if the Phoenix could not protect them, who could?

As all humans do, these Guards would grow old and frail, eventually leading to death and the need for replacements. Their descendants would take their places, and the blessing of the Phoenix would transfer to them. Though believed to be diluted, the powers themselves were under the Phoenix’s control, and he would activate the power Himself. No matter how many descendants a Guard had, only one could inherit the Guard position. Their task was to give the latent power away or procreate, but the transferal of power is a method as yet undiscovered.

Generations after the first Phoenix Guard, the Phoenix was vanquished by the dark forces lurking on the edge of Isidore. This shook the Guard to its very core. Without the Phoenix, their leader, they were nothing. Still, they had to keep protecting the people for the sake of Isidore and its people.

Ten Phoenix Guards entered into positions of power to watch over the people while the other ten searched endlessly for the whereabouts of their master’s soul. Though their marks have faded and their blessed powers latent, they still have enough power to protect Isidore until the Phoenix’s return.

And when He does arise again, their marks will light up, allowing them to finally find their Master, the Phoenix, the Guardian of Isidore.
{This would be between a member of the Phoenix Guard and my Phoenix Child. : ) It did not work out in a group, so I'm trying it here. Also, I think it'd be pretty boss if everyone else was an NPC XD }

Hades and Persephone
In a twist on the story of Hades and Persephone, “Persephone” is the Acacian goddess of flowers who lives with her mother, Cecilia, goddess of agriculture, among humans, away from the god of the sky, Cyrus, who is also her father. Life is boring for her, and she wishes to do something else with her life besides sitting in meadows pretending to like her domain of power.

Then her wish comes true… sort of. “Hades” appears out of nowhere and whisks her away to the Underworld, but it’s not for any personal reason. No, he has caught wind of a plot to kidnap her and ransom her off to Cyrus, who is also King of the Acacian Gods. Essentially, he kidnapped her to save her from kidnapping.

And they’re basically stuck with each other until the threat is neutralized.

Red Riding Wolf
“Red Riding Hood” is what her friends call her. “Red” is what her mother calls her. Well, Red is off to Grandma’s house—to stay with her for the summer and work in her bakery. She packs up and heads out on the road in her beat-up car. On the way, however, she’s stopped by a gang of rough-and-tumble guys. Their eyes glow in the moonlight, and their mouths glint on their too-long canine teeth. They’re werewolves, and they’ve been thinking of turning a girl so they can have an alpha female around.

Taking both Red and her car, the boys take her to their alpha (your character), who’s furious about what his pack has done. He never wanted to harm an innocent civilian. But now that she knows about them, they can’t exactly let her go, either.

So she has to stay with the werewolves.

Gravity Falls-ish AU
So basically I have these two characters who are based off of Dipper and Mabel Pines--Mitchel and Dakota Oaks, in case you're wondering--and a little while ago I came up with this idea. Basically, the two of them are living what they assume is a normal life until they discover that the world they live in is one of magic, and they have magical powers. They're not supposed to be magical beings, and all of a sudden they start seeing weird stuff that they wouldn't have seen before, and this makes some beings of the magical world really mad. What the hell are two normal humans doing in their world? I actually forgot what most of the gist of this idea was, but I think that's the basics.
Here are Mitchel and Dakota!

Characters
For those of you who don't know me, I have a lot of characters lying around, but I want to write with them! So I started a thread to store all of them and let the world view my little butterflies. If you want to peruse my characters, you can find them in the thread linked below! And please tell me if you think you'd like to write against them or figure out a plot where I can use my characters! They don't have to fit the exact backstory I have on their sheets. In fact, we can put them in an entirely new setting! Please let me know if you're interested in writing with my characters!
Gen's Butterflies
[/div] [div class="tabContent 5"]
■ This is a team effort. Therefore, I believe that we should work together to create the story and expand it beyond the original idea. Even if I suck at thinking sometimes.

■ Please, for the love of God, NO ONE-LINERS. I write multiple paragraphs at a time, maybe four or five, depending. Please be willing to write detailed responses. I can cut down to two or three depending on how they're written.

■ I have no age preference! (I'm not gonna ask for over 18 since I'm 18 and don't care...) But please know basic grammar. I want to see that you know how to spell and use basic English grammar rules. I make mistakes, too, so it's not like I'll shun you if you forget a comma. (Informally, I don't give a damn. I use improper grammar in casual conversation ALLLLLL the time.)

■ Be patient! I'm taking FIVE APs (again), so I'm bound to get stressed and busy with stuff. So if I don't respond right away, please don't be alarmed. Don't poke me after one or two days; I rarely forget that I need to respond except sometimes. I would definitely encourage poking me if more than a week has passed. If you don't reply after a week, I'll be sure to do the same. Along those lines, please let me know if you won't be responding for a while; I'll pay you the same courtesy.

■ If you read absolutely everything, please comment "Duck Empire."

■ Fandom wise, I LOVE doubling. So long as your OC isn't literally related to every frakking character in the fandom. T_T I can double so long as I actually know the character well enough. ^^" Just let me know!

■ Please don't be rude with me. I'm not sure what gets into people's heads to start giving me a lesson on how I should act, but that's not cool. I'm currently seeing a therapist to help work out exactly what's wrong with me; I don't need people shoving my faults in my face. Thank you. I'll berate myself on all my mistakes, if you don't mind.
[/div] [/div] [/div]
Thanks to Alteras Alteras for the Tab Generator!!!

Last edited:
Normally, I'd absolutely leap at the chance for digimon. But I've become woefully out of date, the last series I watched was Frontier. But, I am more caught up on the rick riordan verse (still have to pick up apollo and the...third? magnus chase book). So if you're open to it, I'd give the riordan verse one a shot. I actually did have a child of hades that I never got to use.

Oh, right. Duck empire.

Um, I thought you where no longer rping? I am not being mean but...:/.

I said I was overworked in RPs. In no way did I ever say I was no longer RP-ing. There were other circumstances with ours that prevented me from continuing. I now find I am lacking in what I am craving and wish to expand upon it.

Normally, I'd absolutely leap at the chance for digimon. But I've become woefully out of date, the last series I watched was Frontier. But, I am more caught up on the rick riordan verse (still have to pick up apollo and the...third? magnus chase book). So if you're open to it, I'd give the riordan verse one a shot. I actually did have a child of hades that I never got to use.

Oh, right. Duck empire.

The plot I posted? Sure! PM me!

Duck empire!
Oh heyo, i would be interested in a one piece roleplay with you!. I adore that anime. By the way, i am currently on zou arc.

BUMP!
Added a Young Justice Plot because...

YOUNG JUSTICE YOUNG JUSTICE YOUNG JUSTICE YOUNG JUSTICE YOUNG JUSTICE YOUNG JUSTICE YOUNG JUSTICE

Users who are viewing this thread