• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy the dream guardians (semi-detailed)(looking for muses and paladins)

ewolf20

the aspiring roleplayer

The dream guardianS

• b5099199dd0debfec2e97135447e4173.png

in a land of dreams, do you still believe?
    Crescenta, goddess of dreams

for as long as sleep remained, crescenta sprinkles her magic to fill the inhabitants of the land of the awake (earth) with sweet dreams. but if she didn't tend to them, black beings called nightbeast would roam free and taint the mind with fear and despair. thankfully, in times such as this, certain beings with the power to enter the dreamworld with mystical magical powers could combat this. these indivduals were called....
    the dream guardians

Last edited:
How can you really have one without the other? But I'd say a mixture of both

one question, what is your writing style? I'm looking for people who can at least write in a casual or detailed matter. like something you see in a novel.

one question, what is your writing style? I'm looking for people who can at least write in a casual or detailed matter. like something you see in a novel.
That's my normal rp style XD Descriptive, from 3-7 paragraphs. Depending on writers block, or other reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back