• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Yhmera

Lok'Tar
Lok'tar

Hello friends. I have room for one more RP.

About Me
  1. I'm over 21. I would prefer that your at least over 18.
  2. Have been role playing for 10 years or so. 6 years on forums.
  3. Will play MxF (I would prefer female) or MxM
  4. Will not write one liners. My norm is 2+ paragraphs, depending on what I have to work with.
  5. HUMOR. I LOVE a good bit of humor. Not so much that it overtakes the RP. But a nice witty comment here or there is fun ^_^
  6. I like OOC chatter. So Expect a just amount of side conversation. Makes it more fun and keeps everyone on the same page.
  7. Won't simply drop. I'll always give warning.
  8. I'm a full time RN and about to become a NP. I do this for stress relief and get randomly busy thanks to covid.

What I'm Looking For
  1. Preferably a long term RP with a few people. (but not required.)
  2. Everyone drops at some point. I'm just asking for a bit of warning.
  3. Be an active part of the RP. I don't want it all one sided.
  4. Please be semi literate. I need more than a few lines to reply to. And I understand that we all make grammar and spelling mistakes but try to double check the best you can.
I'll add more at needed.

Right now I only have room for one more Rp.
I would REALLY would like it to be an orc or dragon based Rp. I do have a few ideas and willing to write up a story /plot.

Just understand I can't post more than once a day for the time being.

Plots, Ideas, Pairings
CRAVING

Something Orc and dragon related. I have a great idea for an orc dragon rider if anyone is game.
Have you seen The Witcher? Would LOVE an RP based on that.
I would love a black butler style RP with original plot and characters.
Finally- not needing but a little romance would be nice.

PLOTS
Eons ago, when the realm of Maquirhia was in it’s infancy, there were dragons. Four who dwelled within their respective elements, air, water, fire, and earth. And four beings who were chosen to drink the essence of the dragon, and become the dragon aspects. And a fifth dragon who was exiled. Known as the Dread Wyrm. An evil and twisted creature hardly recognizable as a dragon. War began to tear to Maquirhia asunder, one by one the dragon aspects were slain, their souls harvested in the hopes to free the Dread Wyrm. But as the men and women of the lands banned together. They found a way to seal away the Dread Wyrm and killed the vast majority of its followers.

The realm of Maquirhia finally found peace after thousands of years. But peace never lasts forever. The seers of the lands started having hellish nightmares as a new dark force started to rise. The only hope to stop the Dread Wyrm is Character A. Who upon birth was kidnapped and sent to Earth. Never knowing of their true birthright or home. Character B is on a quest to find Character A.

Something has gone horribly wrong in Character A's life. (Lost their spouse, lost their family. Whatever it is was really bad and you can't get over it.) Just when character A is ready to throw in the towel, end their life, they find something intriguing. In a catalog for the most eccentric of people. In the very center, where it lay open and waiting for someone to see is a magical kingdom for sale. It promises knights, dragons, fairies, and adventure. A new life. But once there, character A finds out that everything isn't as it seemed. Yes, the Kingdom was real. But there is a catch and a curse. (character B can be someone in the court, or someone appointed to teach character A about the new world so on. Character B is very open and can be just about anything.)

NEW PLOT
After a tragic event character A dies. But they don't stay dead and soon find themselves at the hospital with no memory as to how/what happened. Everything about themselves is a mystery. They have friends that are willing to help character A to get back on track. But something just isn't right. They feel like something is off. It isn't long before accidents start happening. A plant pushed off a roof, a car that passes a little too close. Character B for what ever reason is trying to kill character A and it's up to character A to find out why.

When the world was first formed. There was only darkness. But as the gods started to fill the world with light, plants, and life, the darkness recoiled and turned into the first evil. Leaving festering pits of muck in the most desolate of places. When it came time for the gods to pick where their creations would live they began to fight.

To try and make it fair, they all tossed a chip. Where ever the chip landed was where the race would live. The Elves got the forests, the Dwarves the mountains. But when it came time for Gruumsh, the Orc god, to toss his chip a sudden breeze carried it to the lands already inhabited by the darkness. Leaving the most resource-rich lands to the Humans.

Gruumsh was outraged. For no others had to contest with the winds. So to help his people he made the caves and vowed that they would grow stronger than any other of the races. And the Orcs did grow strong, powerful.

But as they grew stronger so did the festering darkness. Now the orcs are under attack. Not only from the so-called civilized races but from the tainted lands as well. One Orc after being given a vision headed out on a quest. Looking for the one thing that might be strong enough to help her and her people. An ancient Dragon. But even if she finds this dragon in time, how will she convince it to help the orcs?

PAIRINGS
(bold are parts I would like to play)
High fantasy setting
ORC x Dragon
Orc warrior x A Primal God
Orc Chief X Captive
Changeling x Any Other Race
really in this setting just about anything is good for me

Low fantasy setting
Barbarian x Oracle
Beast Master x Sorcerous

Vampire
Vampire x Pray
Vampire x Hunter
Vampire x Demon
Victorian Vampire x Anything

Werewolf
Werewolf x Human
Werewolf x Hunter
Werewolf x Werewolf
Western style Werewolf x Anything

Others
Death x Murdered Soul
Summoned Demon x Human
Slave x Master
Scientist x Experiment
Monster x Human
Escaped Experiment x Random Person
Pirates
Space Pirates

Don't see what you like? Well it never hurts to ask.

Writing sample
Rooted between jungles and mountains, the port of Paethsmouth is home to all kinds of races. The port itself looks grandiose. With its ceramic tile rooftops, willow wood walls and rows upon rows of lucious trees, Paethsmouth has a intriguing atmosphere. The place attracts mercenaries, who seem to call it home the most. A perfect place to hide or take on jobs that the mondain wouldn't bother with.

It had been rumored that a mighty dragon now took residents in the mountains to the southwest. That it had been the cause behind recent attacks, killing off entire villages and towns. Sohdas sighed as she listened to the party being formed. Although dragons have, can, and will attack there was usually a reason behind it. Not that they would listen to her. She had a hard enough time trying to pass as a half orc so they wouldn't chase her out. She sunk low at her table, hoping to not be called out.

" Sohdas !" A voice cried. One of the more ruthless men slowly approaching the table. "You know this area inside and out. One of the best trackers around. Lead us into the mountains!" He demanded leaning in on his elbows. "Think about it, a dragon like that? We all would be rich!" Sohdas snorted. Money wasn't a factor for her but it was clear that she wasn't going to be left alone. "Fine. But I'm not helping if it tries to eat you." It took 3 days for the party to fully form, stock up, and head out.

They kept her and two rangers out front. A few bowmen on the far back with everyone else somewhere in the middle. There where about 13 people all together. Sohdas stayed quiet as the rangers did what they do best. Splitting off and heading out of sight. She was able to follow their movements but the others wouldn't have a clue. Every so often she paused to sniff the air, taste a plant. "Are we getting close?" The orc looked over her shoulder, charcoal cornbraids swaying with the movement. "I don't think you want to find this dragon." She hissed in warning.

Something seemed off, like they were being watched. Maybe even toyed with? She looked around a few more times before heading on once more. The smell of sulfur started to linger in the air. Viscus pools of smog clung to some of the jagged rock formations. Hazel eyes narrowed as she pulled a bow off her shoulder. The pit of her stomach sank as the feeling of dread tried to consume her. "I'm going back." She barked, not wanting to be there any more. There were no birds, no sounds anymore. "What's wrong, is the little orc scared?" She turned on the group with a snarl. "Yes, and you would be too if you had any since."
By the time they made it to the ruins, she was already tired but didn't want to say anything. If they stopped every time then it wouldn't do them any good. She would just have to learn to keep up. Her fingers danced over the stones. Pulling back the plants to get a better look at the writings. A few times she stopped with a tilt of her head. As if to listen to something. An unheard voice on the winds.

"Are you sure we will find nothing?" She asked not so sure about the statement. If nothing else there were ghosts lingering here. Or spirits. Couldn't he feel the unnatural hum of life about them? Even it's just an echo of life from long ago, to her it was more than enough of a sign. Faded murals called to her as she went from stone to stone. But Kor didn't seem to notice anything.

She watched as Kor shook his head. "You ok?" But the thought didn't last as they came up on the animal. Her eyes widened as a hand dropped to her dagger. It looked like a dire beast. With out thinking she placed her hand on Kor's arm as she took a step back." Move slowly. Dire boars will attack even when they have food." Her voice hardly a whisper. Fear lacing every word. But that left the question why was it there. It looked just like something from her lands. A monster that all the towns feared when it's on the rampage.

Just as she took a second step back, a twig snapped and the beast looked up. Turning it's head in their direction, letting out a loud squeal. Her dagger came free as the boar started to charge them. What spell to use? She only had a limited few. And never had she used one in combat before. It was all still theory with no real practice. Stepping behind Kor, Thanya pulled out her little book. "Hold it off." Her fingers running through the pages as quickly as she could. What spell? What spell?

The Dire Boar made it's way right for the largest target, Kor. It's head lowered and tusks pointed to gouge him through a leg or even the gut. Letting out another squeal on it's charge. The hooves kicking up dirt as it ran. The muscled body knocking over small shrubs and saplings. A greenish yellow mucus oozing from it's eyes, snout, and the corner of it's mouth.

It took a minute, but Thanya found what she was looking for. Still hiding back behind Kor. Her eyes only darting up to see how the fight was going as she got the spell ready. The one she knew worked on the beasts. Her voice trembling as she spoke out the incantation. One meant to make it sleep.

Last edited:
What kind of ideas do you have for your orcs? Are you only looking for dragon rider?
Oh that's old.i have my rider rp going now. But I don't mind playing orcs ^^

I would love to do something roughly d&d based. Some epic quest we are recruited for. We can work out the details in DMs if you like.

Also, I can and do play other races. Just because orc is my favorite doesn't mean that's the only thing I can play as.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back