• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

PAINTITBLACK

BLACKJACK!
Hello Everyone,

I am looking to start a tournament.

An RP Battle Tournament.

The Rules will be simple:
  1. No God-modding or Auto-Hitting (All Attacks are attempts)
  2. Don’t get butt hurt if you lose. That doesn’t mean you're out of the story.
  3. There will be an overarching storyline that will have other battles in it as well.
  4. The Tournament allows Supernatural abilities but no weapons.
  5. Winning matches will require you to ring out your oppenect or make them unable to fight.
  6. Killing is not allowed.
  7. Any ability or power used in the tournament must be listed on your character sign up sheet.
  8. I am looking for Paragraph and Up Writers. I prefer fights not be a one-liner spams.
  9. This is about making cool action scenes and fights. Enjoy writing it man.
  10. Characters are allowed to interact before the match.
  11. Match-up will be randomized. No will know who they are fighting until brackets are done.
  12. Feel free to interact with each other as fighters before brackets are posted. You are allowed to do so after your character has been approved by me.
  13. I will have one my OC in the tournament as well. This is why judges will be needed. I will not be judging of course my own matches.
  14. You can use Canon Character for this.

I am looking for Judges (For judging any issues OOC) Spectators (IC).

The Character Sign-up:

Name:
Appearance:
Fighting Style: (Any Martial art they know or way of fighting)
Abilities: (List them all. Anything you don’t cannot be used in the fights)
Who side are you on: (Check Story Summary below but, you can pick Good, Evil or Neutral)

Story Summary:
People of great power have always fought for dominance and power throughout the ages. These people would go to war and cause many deaths. It was decided that these matters would be settled via a tournament known as the Dragon’s Eye Tournament. Good, Evil and those in between would fight to decide who gets to lead the universe into the future. This tournament was designed to prevent all out war.

Who will win? That is up to fate itself and the skill of the fighters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back