• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The dragons and more thread but a group

Dragon breed: Xeno'jiiva
Powers:

Weakness: very cold temperatures or ice magic

What part of the world do they come from: Any place where crystal caverns form near volcanos or Tropical climates

Backstory:
Ithil is an evenly-tempered dragon with a bit of a mischievous streak with a good bite of curiosity . she is a bit larger than most of the females of her species as they average out 13 ft at the shoulder and 26 ft long from nose to the tip of the tail but she is by no means the largest female to exist, the largest female is unknown. As of right now, she sticks closer to the jungles or heavily forested areas where it's easier for her to hunt down prey. She has never left the safety of the forests as she has had no need to do so even though she has heard tales of the villages and towns that have been built.

History of the breed: (if you make one up.)
This breed of grand can be found Nesting deep underground in crystal caverns near or around volcanos here the temperatures where hatchlings of this breed are kept in these caverns until they reach around 50 years of age when they are brought out to begin their hunting and flight training. Actively approaching a nesting female fully can and will result in death as their aggression is much higher than normal and will not hesitate to attack. Females during the nesting will normally lay between 1-3 eggs and on very rare occasions 7-10. the females also come in a variety of colors but are not nearly as bright and flashy as their male counterparts.

Males if of this breed are aggressive over their territories which can be found in Jungles that sprang up around Valcanos. During the nesting season, they become more vibrant in color and are Hyper aggressive, and will attack any intruder in their territory unprovoked. The males will fight over territory and mates, these displays are watched intently by females to gauge their abilities to protect and feed them during the nesting season. once the fight is over the male with begin a courtship display to seal the deal with a mate.

same gender matings are uncommon and have been documented over the years.

can also take a mate of another species too.

Males of this species
etf9ufgx0aa9ofi-jpg_large-jpg.1064666
Description/image:
1525648037-ichiinu_comm_xeno_jiva_low_res_sfw_by_ravoilie-dcaspvf-jpg.1064660

Rider: wants to tame her own dragon

Rider name:

Rider backstory:

Sylvia stands at 5'6" and comes from a village that is located in a heavily forested area that is at the edge of dragon territory, she had seen and been around wild Xeno'jiiva all her life though she never attempted to tame one even though has dreamed of taming her own dragon since she first saw a dragon a toddler.

she does not mind helping out people who want to know more about the Xeno'Jiiva if there is something they wish to know. she always warns new travelers that came to her village to explore the area not to travel or explore the area near the volcano as it was dragon territory.

Rider description/image:View attachment 1075619

My dragon can be tamed by another as its a bit weird to rp both my own dragon and dragon rider also if i am missing anything let me know.
I really like the breed history.

**My dragon is a cross of 3 of the dragons from the Wings of Fire books. It has parts from the Seawings(head), Skywings (wings)and Sandwings(tail).

Name: Viridia (Vira)

Dragon breed: Coastal Sky Scorpion

Powers: Venomous scorpion tail, underwater breathing/water jet breath.

Weakness: Cold or icy climates and conditions. Her scales/skin dries out if she is away from a water source for too long and cause her to feel ill and weak. (She can last a day and a half outside of the water without major health risk. Any more than that can cause health risk) She cannot use her water jet breath if her skin is too dry as the attack uses the water from her own body.

What part of the world they come from: Warm coastal mountain ranges

Backstory: Viral is a hybrid dragon who doesn't seem to fit in among either the mountain or aquatic dragons due to being such a mix. She doesn't specialize one way or another to any one habitat and is at home in both sky and water. She has spent much of her life alone as she is too 'different' from the other dragons who live along the came coastal mountain range.

History of breed: A hybrid dragon residing along warm or tropical coastal mountain ranges. They use thier wings to aide in swimming as thier tails are not well designed for such a task. Thier broad wingspan is not only used for swimming but also makes them strong fliers capable of gliding along warm air currents. Thier wing muscles are well developed due to the water resistance when swimming.

Description/image:
AlisDragon-1.jpg
Rider:
(Open, I may also make a Rider later. Unsure still)

Rider name:

Rider backstory:

Rider description/image:

Last edited:
**My dragon is a cross of 3 of the dragons from the Wings of Fire books. It has parts from the Seawings(head), Skywings (wings)and Sandwings(tail).

Name: Viridia (Vira)

Dragon breed: Coastal Sky Scorpion

Powers: Venomous scorpion tail, underwater breathing/water jet breath.

Weakness: Cold or icy climates and conditions.

What part of the world they come from: Warm coastal mountain ranges

Backstory: Viral is a hybrid dragon who doesn't seem to fit in among either the mountain or aquatic dragons due to being such a mix. She doesn't specialize one way or another to any one habitat and is at home in both sky and water. She has spent much of her life alone as she is too 'different' from the other dragons who live along the came coastal mountain range.

History of breed: A hybrid dragon residing along warm or tropical coastal mountain ranges. They use thier wings to aide in swimming as thier tails are not well designed for such a task. Thier broad wingspan is not only used for swimming but also makes them strong fliers capable of gliding along warm air currents. Thier wing muscles are well developed due to the water resistance when swimming.

Description/image:
View attachment 1076316
Rider:
(Open, I may also make a Rider later. Unsure still)

Rider name:

Rider backstory:

Rider description/image:
This isn't wings of fire.

I'm aware. I was only saying that as a disclaimer for those who may recognize the mix of images that was used to create the dragon.
Alright. Due to having so many powers I would prefer if you add another weakness. Then I'll accept. Just because you would only have to deal with the cold if you chose to rn. If we get an ice dragon you would be fine.

I'm going to make another titan dragon for Ra but I won't be using it. It can be sort of a pick up character for anyone that doesn't want to deal with character bios.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back