• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The dragons and more thread but a group

hopenalive

The dagger to the sword
Last one got enough attention so-

All you have to do to join now is make a character. I'll approve it :) (more then likely that it will be fine.)

Dragon breed: (there are LOTS like Kirin's are a type of horse dragon so take a good gander at the kinds.)

Powers:

Weakness:

What part of the world they come from:

Backstory:

History of breed: (if you make one up.)

Description/image:

Rider: (if applicable. This is for anyone that wants a tame dragon or go through the taming process.)

Rider name:

Rider backstory:

Rider description/image:

Last edited:
Dragon breed: Titan dragon.

Powers: a charged breath that explodes on impact leading to two smaller explosive balls of fire.

Super heated claws that can let it cut through things like butter. Also takes charge and cool time.

Hover.

Weakness: it takes a while for the attacks to charge leaving it almost defenseless during the period. She would have to be in the middle of a squadron of dragons to do any real damage with out being hurt.

Also her throat scales don't cover her entirely resulting in knowing how charged her breath is and leaving a very open spot to hurt her. Like sticking a spear in it.

What part of the world they come from: China.

Backstory: this was the first of many Titan dragon mutations. While she is mostly fire and shadow her brethren are water, light and so on. (Go ahead and make a Titan dragon if you like! Just think of the main element then a secondary one that coexist with an Egyptian god. Mines Anubis!!)

History of breed: A mutation of a common fire drake and a night creeper breeding.

Description/image: image attached.

Rider:

Rider name: Ezra hinton

Rider backstory: Invited to bring Redslash from China to the Americas for a breeding program to create more Titan dragons. He now currently rides the dragon into a few battles and other odd jobs when needed.

Rider description/image:
Ezra is 9'8 and has a tan streak of hair through the rest which is a deep brown his eyes are stormy sky blue.

(Fire drake and night creeper and rider attached.)

5840cb3c-71c8-4a48-ac92-bfc844ed9c3d.jpeg

Attachments

• dark_dragon_by_sandara_d7bjait-pre.jpg
    dark_dragon_by_sandara_d7bjait-pre.jpg
    152.4 KB · Views: 7
  • fire drake of gondolin by DoomGuy26 on DeviantArt.jpeg
    fire drake of gondolin by DoomGuy26 on DeviantArt.jpeg
    67.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Uziel by Haskiens on DeviantArt.jpeg
    Uziel by Haskiens on DeviantArt.jpeg
    16.3 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Dragon breed: Titan dragon.

Powers: a charged breath that explodes on impact leading to two smaller explosive balls of fire.

Super headed claws that can let it cut through things like butter. Also takes charge and cool time.

Hover.

Weakness: it takes a while for the attacks to charge leaving it almost defenseless during the period. She would have to be in the middle of a squadron of dragons to do any real damage with out being hurt.

Also her throat scales don't cover her entirely resulting in knowing how charged her breath is and leaving a very open spot to hurt her. Like sticking a spear in it.

What part of the world they come from: China.

Backstory: this was the first of many Titan dragon mutations. While she is mostly fire and shadow her brethren are water, light and so on. (Go ahead and make a Titan dragon if you like! Just think of the main element then a secondary one that coexist with an Egyptian god. Mines Anubis!!)

History of breed: A mutation of a common fire drake and a shadow stalker breeding.

Description/image: image attached.

Rider:

Rider name: Ezra hinton

Rider backstory: Invited to bring Redslash from China to the Americas for a breeding program to create more Titan dragons. He now currently rides the dragon into a few battles and other odd jobs when needed.

Rider description/image:
Ezra is 9'8 and has a tan streak of hair through the rest which is a deep brown his eyes are stormy sky blue.
Obviously accepted. 🤣

Are we all gonna play dragons?
1669434535822.png
Cause I'm down for playing as a little dragon fairy~
I'll get the character sheet stuff done at some point but it's so tiny and cute!

Jagra refsheet by Darenrin on DeviantArt (1).pngDragon breed: seaclasp

Powers: huge and strong. Can swim.

Weakness: big and easy to spot

What part of the world they come from: any non artic oceans.

Backstory: these are a rare sea beast that attack unweary ships to make a meal of whatever is on them. Typically enjoy drowning victims.

History of breed: just a natural occurrence dragon. Nothing special.

Description/image: attached.

Rider:

Rider name: Rose Ann lovely

Rider backstory: She had lived by the sea all her life but one day a newt washed up on shore and the two grew up together. She now is one of a select few to ride a seaclasp.

Rider description/image: see pfp

Last edited:
View attachment 1043346Dragon breed: seaclasp

Powers: huge and strong. Can swim.

Weakness: big and easy to spot

Backstory: these are a rare sea beast that attack unweary ships to make a meal of whatever is on them. Typically enjoy drowning victims.

History of breed: just a natural occurrence dragon. Nothing special.

Description/image: attached.
Accepted.

_ - 2022-11-27T154216.058.jpeg

Dragon breed: Strigoi/kryptkeeper

Powers: they fly around and suck blood of dragons and humans. Nothing much to them just a hassle.

Weakness: Daylight and fire.

What part of the world they come from: Norway.

Backstory: na just a npc kind of character.

History of breed: evolution of vampire bats.

Last edited:
When is this? Tensions between China and the US suggest modern day (both kinda ignored one another historically) but the only wooden ships in modern US service are unsuited for Dragon transport.

If it's modern I got an idea for a 'rider' that doesn't fly on their dragon, but alongside them.

"You can be my wingman anytime!"

When is this? Tensions between China and the US suggest modern day (both kinda ignored one another historically) but the only wooden ships in modern US service are unsuited for Dragon transport.

If it's modern I got an idea for a 'rider' that doesn't fly on their dragon, but alongside them.

"You can be my wingman anytime!"
I wasn't taking it incredibly seriously to align with historical accuracy's. You can have a wing suit if you like.

this is just for fun. 🫠

if you want to work with me to try and make it more accurate that fine.

Dragon breed: Xeno'jiiva
Powers:

Weakness: very cold temperatures or ice magic

What part of the world do they come from: Any place where crystal caverns form near volcanos or Tropical climates

Backstory:
Ithil is an evenly-tempered dragon with a bit of a mischievous streak with a good bite of curiosity . she is a bit larger than most of the females of her species as they average out 13 ft at the shoulder and 26 ft long from nose to the tip of the tail but she is by no means the largest female to exist, the largest female is unknown. As of right now, she sticks closer to the jungles or heavily forested areas where it's easier for her to hunt down prey. She has never left the safety of the forests as she has had no need to do so even though she has heard tales of the villages and towns that have been built.

History of the breed: (if you make one up.)
This breed of grand can be found Nesting deep underground in crystal caverns near or around volcanos here the temperatures where hatchlings of this breed are kept in these caverns until they reach around 50 years of age when they are brought out to begin their hunting and flight training. Actively approaching a nesting female fully can and will result in death as their aggression is much higher than normal and will not hesitate to attack. Females during the nesting will normally lay between 1-3 eggs and on very rare occasions 7-10. the females also come in a variety of colors but are not nearly as bright and flashy as their male counterparts.

Males if of this breed are aggressive over their territories which can be found in Jungles that sprang up around Valcanos. During the nesting season, they become more vibrant in color and are Hyper aggressive, and will attack any intruder in their territory unprovoked. The males will fight over territory and mates, these displays are watched intently by females to gauge their abilities to protect and feed them during the nesting season. once the fight is over the male with begin a courtship display to seal the deal with a mate.

same gender matings are uncommon and have been documented over the years.

can also take a mate of another species too.

Males of this species
etf9ufgx0aa9ofi-jpg_large-jpg.1064666
Description/image:
1525648037-ichiinu_comm_xeno_jiva_low_res_sfw_by_ravoilie-dcaspvf-jpg.1064660

Rider: wants to tame her own dragon

Rider name:

Rider backstory:

Sylvia stands at 5'6" and comes from a village that is located in a heavily forested area that is at the edge of dragon territory, she had seen and been around wild Xeno'jiiva all her life though she never attempted to tame one even though has dreamed of taming her own dragon since she first saw a dragon a toddler.

she does not mind helping out people who want to know more about the Xeno'Jiiva if there is something they wish to know. she always warns new travelers that came to her village to explore the area not to travel or explore the area near the volcano as it was dragon territory.

Rider description/image:Female_long_flowing_colorful_dress_sharp_blue_eyes_thick_long_eyelashes_long_silver_hair_color...png

My dragon can be tamed by another as its a bit weird to rp both my own dragon and dragon rider also if i am missing anything let me know.

Dragon breed: Xeno'jiiva
Powers:

Weakness: very cold temperatures or ice magic

What part of the world do they come from: Any place where crystal caverns form near volcanos or Tropical climates

Backstory:
Ithil is an evenly-tempered dragon with a bit of a mischievous streak with a good bite of curiosity . she is a bit larger than most of the females of her species as they average out 13 ft at the shoulder and 26 ft long from nose to the tip of the tail but she is by no means the largest female to exist, the largest female is unknown. As of right now, she sticks closer to the jungles or heavily forested areas where it's easier for her to hunt down prey. She has never left the safety of the forests as she has had no need to do so even though she has heard tales of the villages and towns that have been built.

History of the breed: (if you make one up.)
This breed of grand can be found Nesting deep underground in crystal caverns near or around volcanos here the temperatures where hatchlings of this breed are kept in these caverns until they reach around 50 years of age when they are brought out to begin their hunting and flight training. Actively approaching a nesting female fully can and will result in death as their aggression is much higher than normal and will not hesitate to attack. Females during the nesting will normally lay between 1-3 eggs and on very rare occasions 7-10. the females also come in a variety of colors but are not nearly as bright and flashy as their male counterparts.

Males if of this breed are aggressive over their territories which can be found in Jungles that sprang up around Valcanos. During the nesting season, they become more vibrant in color and are Hyper aggressive, and will attack any intruder in their territory unprovoked. The males will fight over territory and mates, these displays are watched intently by females to gauge their abilities to protect and feed them during the nesting season. once the fight is over the male with begin a courtship display to seal the deal with a mate.

same gender matings are uncommon and have been documented over the years.

can also take a mate of another species too.

Males of this species
etf9ufgx0aa9ofi-jpg_large-jpg.1064666
Description/image:
1525648037-ichiinu_comm_xeno_jiva_low_res_sfw_by_ravoilie-dcaspvf-jpg.1064660

Rider: wants to tame her own dragon

Rider name:

Rider backstory:

Sylvia stands at 5'6" and comes from a village that is located in a heavily forested area that is at the edge of dragon territory, she had seen and been around wild Xeno'jiiva all her life though she never attempted to tame one even though has dreamed of taming her own dragon since she first saw a dragon a toddler.

she does not mind helping out people who want to know more about the Xeno'Jiiva if there is something they wish to know. she always warns new travelers that came to her village to explore the area not to travel or explore the area near the volcano as it was dragon territory.

Rider description/image:View attachment 1075619

My dragon can be tamed by another as its a bit weird to rp both my own dragon and dragon rider also if i am missing anything let me know.
Your good! Accepted.

Last one got enough attention so-

All you have to do to join now is make a character. I'll approve it :) (more then likely that it will be fine.)

Dragon breed: (there are LOTS like Kirin's are a type of horse dragon so take a good gander at the kinds.)

Powers:

Weakness:

Backstory:

History of breed: (if you make one up.)

Description/image:

Rider: (if applicable. This is for anyone that wants a tame dragon or go through the taming process.)

Rider name:

Rider backstory:

Rider description/image:

thanks is the link above where i go to post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back