• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Dragon Prince || Roleplay Search

fairy floss

marigolds and snowdrops

• The name's Nellie, it's a pleasure to meet you!
    I'm capable of writing one to three paragraphs per character regularly, and can usually reply a few times a week. I'm fine roleplaying pretty much any relationship between your character and their opposite, whether they're in a romantic relationship (straight or otherwise), best friends, or come to view each other as family. That's entirely up to you.
    I'm not generally the most social person, but if you wanna chat outside the roleplay, I'm not opposed! I love to plan out future events in the roleplay with my partner, and discuss the relationships and dynamics that our characters could have with each other and their opposites.
    It should also be noted that much of my writing deals with the macabre; I enjoy darker writing much more than constant smiles and rainbows. I'll always check to see if you have any triggers beforehand and avoid them if you do, but generally speaking, my writing will be on the darker side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back