Character Sheet thread for The Dragon Contract
- Only post completed and approved profiles in this thread.
- Send profiles to welian for private review, or post profiles in the OOC thread for public review.
- Character-related questions should be asked in the OOC area.
- All characters transported from the human world are humans. Those who have non-human ancestors have had their bloodline diluted over the past thousand years. They may have subtle non-human traits and abilities, but calling such a character "half-elf" is going to have the same in-universe reaction as "My grandma was a Cherokee princess".
- All characters transported from the human world are descendants of a band of mighty adventurers who made a deal with the dragons. The teleportation spell did not work on non-descendants. There is no such thing as an uninvolved character who got swept away, only characters who didn't know they were involved at all.
- It is possible for two or more player characters to share the same ancestor, and therefore be distantly related. Cousins? Cousins.
- Transported characters will pick up more magic abilities now that they've returned to their ancestral realm.
- Playable races native to the dragon world include a variety of well-known Western European mythical races, such as elves, dwarves, orcs, goblins, fairies, and so on. If you can provide a Wikipedia page to the race you want to play, they're (probably) fine.
- The stat block is a parody of proper D&D character sheets, do not think too hard about it, just take your thirteen points and have fun.
- As always, err on the side of under-powered. It's easier to buff than to nerf.