• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Dogs Themselves

'Cause I have a couple of ideas for characters in this. Two would have a dynamic similar to George and Lennie from Of Mice and Men, and one would be something of a maverick, if that would be alright.

EDIT: make that far too many ideas. I'm getting even more than those three,

Last edited:
StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus Farmgirl310 Farmgirl310 Samoyed Samoyed
Would you be interested in this or a wolf rp?

I have another dead RP that unlike this one never got to see the light of day and am considering bringing one of them back

I'd be interested in either this or the wolf rp, but leaning more towards the dog one.

Last edited:
What exactly do you have in mind?

What?

I'm not sure what you mean specifically, but to answer the question I think you might be asking: I have characters in mind for The Dogs Themselves, but for the wolf rp I can't really think of anything and I don't think I could seamlessly adapt any existing characters to the setting.

I'm not sure what you mean specifically, but to answer the question I think you might be asking: I have characters in mind for The Dogs Themselves, but for the wolf rp I can't really think of anything and I don't think I could seamlessly adapt any existing characters to the setting.
What kind of characters did you have in mind?

What kind of characters did you have in mind?
I have multiple ideas, two of which (Ursa and Pyewacket) go together. I still haven't decided which I'd use though.
The possibilities are:

Saffron- A pariah dog who's lived in multiple different households. They search for deep answers and solutions for everything from pack politics to whether or not the mysterious illness really had wiped out all of the humans. They like to talk, though they can't always formulate sentences very well.

Countess- An elderly standard Xoloitzcuintli once owned by an avid sewist and dog shower, she's done agility courses, conformation shows, and modeled dog sweaters her entire life. She likes to look like an expert, and is prone to citing and following any rule she can recall.

Ursa- An older Cane Corso, a naive and simplistic type, she is prone to getting into trouble though she is a good hunter. She is obsessed with the idea of seeing her owners again, and hangs around with Pyewacket.

Pyewacket- A mid-range adult Italian greyhound, who watches over Ursa. She used to be a psychiatric service dog, and is thus very attentive and feels the need to care for and nurture somebody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back