• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The DMSA (MxF Roleplay, Involving Powers and Fantasy Elements)

AgentFire

Welcome to the Department of Magical and Supernatural Affairs,
Obviously you have been training hard to join our ranks, and this letter is pleased to inform you that all your hard efforts have paid off. As you know, the DMSA is all about protecting both the natural civilians, as well as others like ourselves. By now, living in this world, as long as you have, you must already know that it is imperative that we can keep Nats from knowing of our world. There are exceptions of course, seeing as we are a branch of the U.S. Government, we do have connections to Nats, but those who know of us are few and far between. Your job here will be working as a detective. Of course, there will be the part of the job where you help solve cases, but it's also just as much about being observant of your surroundings. An incident can happen at any time, and it's because of us, that these incidents don't happen. And if an incident does occur, we'll provide you with a memory wiper, designed to wipe the last 15 minutes out of any Nat's mind. Finally, you will not be working alone. We will assign you your partner on your first day.
If you have any questions, feel free to call the number at the bottom of the letter.

Thank you,
Director Samantha Johnson

Welp, this is it, you've been selected to be an asset for the DMSA. And you'll have a partner too, that ought to be interesting.

Now, this kind of sets up the premise of the plot I'm interested in doing. Basically, we'd be playing the partners, I'd play the guy, you'd play the girl. Romance is optional. It's kind of open ended right now, but that's because with a plot like this, I feel like before we jump into the meat of it, introductions and organic character developments need to happen first. I don't have many requirements, just asking that you can write a minimum of two paragraphs, you have decent spelling and grammar, and at a bare minimum, you can post once a day. Oh, and definitely be open minded, because I don't intend to do just vampires and werewolves, I like to have a broad spectrum. Of course, you can be whatever creature you'd like to be. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. If you're interested, post down below, and I'll set up a DM.

Last edited:
Hello :) This plot seems like it could have a lot going for it. If you're interested in possibly going with multiple runs of this or have some other ideas, I'd certainly be interested in a chat.

At the time, I'm not accepting any more partners. However, if I feel less overwhelmed in the future, I will be sure to send you both a DM to see if you guys are still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back