• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Division: The Untold Stories

Riven

We have been training for years, waiting for our moment. We all came from different paths of life, from firefighters, to paramedics, to police officers, etc. We all were recruited by the same organization, the same team that planned for an inevitable end, created by the government in secret. Training with the military for this theoretical, "Dark Winter."

No matter where we were born and originally from, we were relocated to New York after our training. Whether you had a wife, children, a whole family, you chose whether to take them with you, or to leave them behind for your relocation assignment. The order was simple, Await further orders. We have all become sleeper agents.

Days turned to weeks, weeks turned to months, and months turned to years, and we waited, living our average lives everyday. We have all never met, and we all never knew each other even existed. Until today that is. That's right, it began. Whether you were home calling your family, at work, at a bar, the signal came. Our watches have turned on. This, this Green Poison has begun taking hold of our city, and now chaos runs amuck. New York has practically fallen apart.

Agents, it's time for us to save what remains.​

Woot woot! Sweet! I will start making some things tonight and tomorrow! I will keep you guys notified!

I am almost done with the RP set up, but literally, I ask for one paragraph or as descriptively as possible

I'm a simple guy

"Alright agents, here ya go, everyone takes a clipboard of papers. Here's the documents to sign, then you'll be fully reactivated and can get to work. There should be uh, a cup of pens at the end of the table make sure you grab one. Make sure you answer with your full first name and last name, I'm gonna need your date of birth, place of birth, full Social Security. Answer each question thoroughly, honestly, yadda yadda yadda. You know the drill. If you got any questions I'll be uh, I'll be at the desk. When you finish signing it, just walk on over and I'll take it off you."

Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 D1.Live D1.Live H8becomesyou H8becomesyou Eshspoyeofdoom Eshspoyeofdoom

Last edited:
Riven Riven Would it be alright if I made my char be acquaintances with Carpenter prior to the agents rallying?
He is a combat medic prior, and would've fought alongside Carpenter. Or just be acquaintances in New York prior to their activation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back