• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Nothing to see here (stillborn RP)

I just wanted to say that I absolutely love how much effort you've put into the world building and lore for this RP, and that if you're still accepting, I would love to join.

Well i'm interested. May I join as well?
Sure thing.
Croaker Croaker does the mercenary guild have something like an overseer or leader.
Sort of. There is a Guild Master, but no one has ever really seen them. They're just sort of assumed to be there, running the political and financial side of things from the shadows. The closest thing to a Guild Master any mercenary will meet is a Headmaster. Headmasters provide, food, lodging, weapons, boarding, job postings and much more at their respective Guild Houses. In return for providing these benefits, the Guild will collect a cut of all pay a Mercenary makes which is the assumed to work it's way up the system to the Guild Master.

Can the gm be player controlled or will it be npc
I was planning on having headmasters be player controlled, but the GM was going to be an NPC, seeing as they aren't a terribly important character to the plot.
Were you inquiring because you wanted the role of Guild Master?

Exactly XD
Ah. Well, if you're just looking to be a faction leader, I believe Foxagon Foxagon was looking for a partner, though I'm not sure if that's still the case. In the case that you specifically are wanting to be head of the Mercenary's Guild, I am curious as to what your plans are, with a role like that. I mean, it's not like you'll be the supreme commander of a kingdom or army, you'd simply be an experienced merc turned bureaucrat, now politicking on the behalf of a bunch of immoral cutthroats.

Semblance Semblance ithinkcat ithinkcat Longhead Longhead adrian_ adrian_ Kenji Jensai Kenji Jensai D U H D U H PressureCooker PressureCooker Fear Fates Fear Fates Foxagon Foxagon Elenion Aura Elenion Aura shadowz1995 shadowz1995 @any one else who expressed interest but I forgot to include
To those who are still interested,
I apologize for the wait. Currently, the faction leaders are creating and designing their kingdoms, with at least one of them overcoming a bit of a hiccup. As soon as these kingdoms are finished, we'll get this show back on the road. Thank you for your patience. I put a lot of thought into fleshing this shit out, so I'd rather it not die over something stupid like inactivity. Regardless, we all must wait.
In the meantime, I've set up a discord for Y'all, so you can take part in some friendly banter, discuss character ideas and of course, shit post.
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back